The location and functionality of your wall will impact price. Most jobs will cost between $939 and $2,697. Walls that are load bearing will cost slightly more.
Get matched with top general contractors in Bonners Ferry, ID
There are 1 highly-rated local general contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent General Contractors Reviews in Bonners Ferry
- J & J ConstructionJerry and the entire crew did an excellent job. They came out and met to review the scope of the project and then worked up a bid. They began construction shortly after obtaining the building permit. They finished the project exactly on bid. The building was finished in a professional manner. They even enclosed all outside wood in painted custom formed metal, so there is nothing needing to be painted every few years. We highly recommend their work and we would not hesitate to hire them if we need a contractor in the future
- J & J ConstructionReally well. They were so helpful with suggestions and taking care of even the small details so that everything was done right. Very easy to communicate with, very practical, and very knowledgeable.
- J & J ConstructionWe are more than satisfied with the work done by J&J Construction for the residing and window/door replacement project. The crew worked hard when they were here, and always completely cleaned up the job site when the left at the end of each day. Jerry provided lots of ideas for our residing project - he is at no loss for ideas! This was really helpful, as we had not even considered board and batten siding, but it was a good choice for our house type and for the southern wind and sun exposure. The job foreman was quick to pick up on problem areas which always crop up in older homes: *Roof drainage in one corner was a problem as it overwhelmed the existing gutter and caused water to funnel in at the top of the window - not a good scenario for keeping water out. He and Jerry worked out a good gutter arrangement that channeled less water to that corner and moved water away from the top of the window. We had a couple of rainstorms that proved it's worth. *The job foreman noticed a problem on an side exposure that was not in the original scope of work where the flashing was in front of the old siding, and suggested we reside that bit as well, putting the flashing behind the siding to prevent water from getting in. The crew paid attention to details: They took the time to re-stain areas after expansion/contraction exposed new unstained areas. They replaced old unpainted screws on the window trim around the remainder of the house with new painted screws around the entire house, so that the new trim and old trim would be more uniform. A minor detail, but it blended the old and the new together. Jerry gets pretty busy and missed an email from me on work scope that caused a delay in waiting for a window to arrive - but he is very responsive to phone calls. We highly recommend J&J Construction, hands down
- All American Remodeling & Handyman ServicesThese small projects went according to plan. Darin did exactly what we agreed to and did a good job of cleaning up the mess and disposing of all trash and wrecked out tile and wood.
- All About Remodeling and Handyman ServicesWow!! great company, of course will call again. They have knowledge about so much and good ideas. The people are dependable and happy workers so they are great to have around. They really wanted to do what I needed in a way I would be happy with.
- All About Remodeling and Handyman ServicesIt was great the whole experience with them. Awesome work my kitchen is custom and mine. Indoor barbecuer is sweet.
- All About Remodeling and Handyman ServicesListened to what we wanted done and setup a contract based on what we wanted and payments. Had us walk through the work and see how each step was going and if met what we were expecting or if changes were needed. He was flexible on any changes and cleaned up after job.
- J Belloff & Sons LLCThey were more than professional with the work that they performed. It was a complete pleasure to work with them and I would highly recommend them in the future to anybody that needs a new house built or small remodels done as they in the whole building process.
- Daniel's Quality Home Repair LLCDaniel's Quality Home Repair built me a high quality blanket cabinet for storing guest blankets and extra sheets. The piece of furniture is beautifully crafted and very functional. It's over 6 feet tall and is sturdy enough for the children to pull the blankets out of play in. It is built to my exact specifications and was done quickly and efficiently
- CREATIVE CARPENTRYThey were excellent. I had no problems with them. I have used them before. I would recommend them. They are a little bit more expensive, but they do a good job without hassle.
Contractors in Bonners Ferry
- Business Description:I install tile showers from stud to finish, kitchen backsplashes and floors. Installing ceramic, percaline and natural stone for nine years, I can definitely install and I am proud of every job. Please give me a call today
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and Screens
- Business Description:*******24 HOUR EMERGENCY SERVICES *******Home,property, and building services. ALL PHASES, large or small remodels, FREE ESTIMATES, Accept ALL major credit/debit cards, 25 years experience. ****Lowest Prices In Town GAURANTEED***
- Business Description:Up and coming handyman service. Electrician by trade, but able to perform all sorts of household repairs if needed.
- Business Description:We are a full service exterior remodeling company.Recent Review:when I was BBQing one evening I forgot to move the BBQ out away from the house. Well, as a result several pieces of our vinyl siding, melted. We removed the melted vinyl siding in order to repair it. Upon removing the siding we discovered that there was no insulation between the house & the siding. Our home had always been hard to heat or cool efficiently. So while the siding was removed we asked Tory to come over and look at it. My husband asked Tory about an insulation wrap he had read about. Tory felt we could benefit greatly and be more comfortable after the house was wrapped. We agreed and hired Dan & Tory for the job. What a project. Dan & Tory came over to begin the process: 1: Remove ALL vinyl siding from a two story home. 2: Reinstall all windows that were simply resting on surrounding framework. They could be removed with simply pushing on them. (This was discovered upon removal of vinyl siding.). 3: Wrap entire home with sheets of specialized insulation. 4: next came the fun part. Reinstall ALL the vinyl siding that was removed at the beginning of the job. Every day there were many tools & materials on the ground, but each evening everything was put away. The worksite was always clean. The tremendous job was completed timely and within budget. Both Tory and Dan came to my husband quickly to discuss any problems they encountered and resolved them efficiently.. <br /Deborah M P.
- Business Description:Factory direct service. ShadeTree® Canopy Systems are a unique, patented shade system. The canopies can cover LARGE as well as small patios or decks. There are several styles and fabrics to chose from. A patented wind-release mechanisms helps reduce wind damage.The systems are custom-manufactured to each customer’s specifications, then shipped directly to the customer. The systems were designed to be a do-it-yourself-installed product, however, local installers can be referred if customer req..Recent Review:The system far exceeded my expectations. Because of the system, the deck remains cool, as does the south side of the house. Each canopy can be deployed or stored independently, and I can easily vary the arrangement from spring through fall. (All of the canopies are stored under the eave in the winter.) I don't worry about wind damaging the canopies because they "self release" to move as needed if the wind gets too strong. I got Sunbrella fabric for the canopies, and they look like new after almost a decade of sun. Maintenance has been minimal - something I can do myselfKathy D.
- Business Description:We do employ subcontractors for several areas of construction. Being a father/son business allows us to remain in control of quality workmanship. Structured to meet your needs, we can work on an hourly basis or can bid the entire job at your requestRecent Review:It was great. He is a family-man and took care of us every step of the way. Chic is trustworthy and loyal. He stayed calm, was easy to work with and held the respect of the subs he hired. There were numerous changes and set-backs in our project and not a one phased Chic. We would have lost our house had it not been for him. We now live in our 5200 sqaure foot dream home in the heart of Powell, OH. It is a unique, one of a kind home that he was able to help us see come to life. Bravo......well doneAmanda M.
- Business Description:Burke’s Klein’s DKI provides complete damage restoration services to the Spokane, WA area. Water can cause damage to dry wall, carpet, wood floors, cabinets, furniture, and when not addressed immediately, can result in hazardous mold encroachment. Fire results in smoke stains and lingering unpleasant smells. High winds can damage structures and surrounding environments. When any of these things happen, you can count on the professionals at Burke’s Klein’s DKI. The dedicated and experience..Recent Review:Burke's Klein's was contacted by my insurance company after the Spokane windstorm in November 2015 to put up tarps over the damaged roofing areas. They made it out the same day and got the work done quickly. However the tarps were simply draped over the vent pipes protruding thru the roof. Lucky for us we had a roofing contractor in mind and made preparations to have the roof re-shingled within the week. The invoice was $1200 to nail down 3 large tarps. <br /timothy e.
- Business Description:Founded as a way to help Southern Idaho residents in times of disaster, Idaho Fire & Flood Restoration is available 24 hours 7 days a week for all your needs in the aftermath of a fire, flood, mold, or even asbestos damage. When you call, the company ensures fast, reliable response. Idaho Fire & Flood Restoration understands the importance of timely service and treats all service calls with urgency. No matter the scope of the damage to your property, the company’s expert team is highly traine..Recent Review:The representative came out and looked over the job carefully--he got down on his knees and dug through the nap of the carpet to see the stains at the base--and explained different stains and what he could do for them. Then he gave me a few options, explaining the ramifications of them including price. We decided on a plan of attack. He came back two days later. Our appointment was for 8:30 AM; around 8:00 AM he called and said he had a meeting and would have to be late, around 10 AM. He showed up right at 10 AM and worked until almost 1 pm. I saw him cleaning the stairs--he was on his hands and knees, working the business end of his machine with a great amount of effort. <br /> While he was cleaning the apartment carpet I noticed that he had several different bottles of preparation. He told me that different stains required different treatments. <br /> He recommended that I leave the a/c fan running in both rooms, as well as keeping air flow going by opening all the interior doors of the apartment and the back exterior door of the studio. Even so, he must have extracted most of the liquid because both rooms were completely dry by morning. <br /> I was truly impressed by how clean everything was, and now 48 hours later none of the stains have returned. In the past, I've had carpet cleaners do that much area in about 30 minutes, with stains returning as soon as the floor dried. Idaho Fire and Flood Restoration did an amazing job, taking the time and using their knowledge to ensure that I had a great job. I will be including a clause in leases that in order to get their cleaning deposits back, tenants have to use this company. I don't want anyone to waste their money using an inferior company on my carpets. <br /> I definitely recommend this company to anyone who needs carpets cleaned, whether their carpets have just routine wear, like mine, or if they're victims of fire or flood. These folks not only know their business, they truly care about results and take pride in leaving their customers with really clean floors. Great work, guys! <br /Hanna G.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful contractor articles
Hiring a contractor without a license might cost less, but it could result in repairs, fines, and even legal fees. Always verify a contractor’s license, bonding, and liability insurance. We’ve outlined the risks of unlicensed contractors here.
Some homeowners may be uneasy about letting contractors use their bathroom, but it could be advantageous to everyone. Here’s what you should consider before setting a bathroom policy for workers at your home and some possible alternatives.
Find general contractors in
general contractors in Bonners Ferry
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- 1treehouse3204 Twinberry Cv
Austin, Texas 78746
- Advanced Moving & Rigging LCC1111 Sanford Ave
Richland, Washington 99354
- Advanced Moving & Rigging LCC
- Dortmund Builders L.L.C.479 Rosebush Rd
Sagle, Idaho 83860
- Dortmund Builders L.L.C.
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
Pensacola, Florida 32506
- Elevate Construction Inc
- Grill Quality Construction and Remodeling1015 E. 2650 S.
Hagerman, Idaho 83332
- Grill Quality Construction and Remodeling
- Idaho Fire and Flood Restoration2601 Pole Line Rd
Pocatello, Idaho 83201
- Idaho Fire and Flood Restoration
- Little Odds And Ends ConstructionPO Box 42
Chester, Idaho 83421
- Little Odds And Ends Construction
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space6317 Busch Blvd
Columbus, Ohio 43229
- Silkwood Interiors9230 S 1st E
Idaho Falls, Idaho 83404
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.168 Roller Coaster Road
Strafford, New Hampshire 03884
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space
- Wellard Constructors Inc.# 9 Three Mile Lane
Salmon, Idaho 83467
- Wellard Constructors Inc.