Once established, your garden beds can provide hours of enjoyment. A professional gardener can help keep these beds looking their best through the growing season and beyond when you hire one to come out and tend to your plants every so often.
Get matched with top lawn care services in Dysart, IA
There are 4 highly-rated local lawn care services.
Recent Lawn Care Reviews in Dysart
- DeLong Snow and Lawn CareExcellent! DeLong Snow & Lawn Care are great. The staff is always pleasent and easy to work with. I would recommend them to anyone.
- Blade Runners LLCBlade Runners are easy to get ahold of. They call me right back and they keep up on the grass very well. So, it's a good company.
- Cedar Valley Lawn CareResponded quickly after initial estimate and contract agreement. I was told that weed pulling costs $69/ man hour, which I thought was ridiculously expensive. However, I have a newborn and 3 year old at home and just don't have the time for weed pulling. The person who performed the service did a very nice job. I think it only took him about an hour and a half, and I had a huge amount of those prickly weeds intertwined into my bed plants. I thought it would take a lot longer than it did. I didn't want to pay the 20% disposal fee so I asked that they leave the weeds in my yard so that I could dispose of them. The man left them in nicely kept piles and they were easy to transfer to my yard waste can. I am also having this company fertilize my yard. This has not been done yet. So far I would definitely use this company again and recommend them
- B & K Lawn CareI moved to my house 4 years ago and have neglected the lawn. Subsequently, I had completely lost control of it as it had creeping charlie, violets, dandelions, and thin spots all over. After checking Angie's List, I called Band Kand left a message asking for an estimate at my address. After scoping my lawn, the owner left a message with an estimate at $65 per application (based on 15,000 ft2). When I called him, he was very courteous and offered me several options as far as weed control only or fertilization as well. We agreed to have them do 6 treatments. He said that next year, it might not need that much, but this year it probably will to get it under control. After talking to others about their lawns, 6 treatments seems appropriate. He explained their billing process, how long to stay off the grass, etc. It took a week from when we talked to when they got to my lawn. All weeds are already wilting, so he definitely used the right stuff. After hearing so many horror stories about the Trugreen hard sell and them killing plants and trees, Band K are a breath of fresh air. One thing I want to point out again is that I talked to the owner; he did the estimate, he made the sale, he did the work. In my experience, if you get an owner, you're gonna be in pretty good hands. Any time I find a contractor where the owner goes out and does the work, the work is high quality. As far as price, I think $65 is very reasonable given the size of my yard (15K ft2 is about .35 acres - so it's a pretty good size yard). I will continue to update this review as applicable as the summer goes on. So far so good
- Chris's Handyman ServicesChris and his workers have done many different maintenance services for my 3 rental properties. He has always been professional and courteous to my tenants and is very trustworthy. We have been using his services for many things from yard work to a whole bathroom remodel. We will continue to use CHMS for as long as he is a available. Highly recommended
- Bear Creek LandscapesTyler promptly returned my call, came out and gave me an immediate estimate. Called a few days later when we had a break in day-long showers, came out with his crew and completed the work in less than three hours. The results look terrific. By prior agreement, the crew chief gave me the bill after checking that I was satisfied with the work. I gave him a check and thanked the guys for their work
- Reliable Lawn Care & MoreIt was well done and very professional. They were neat and tidy and very quiet. I have an in home child care and naptime was not a problem at all.
- TruGreen Lawn Care - 5101They did a good job. They cleaned up after themselves when they came to our home. We would recommend them for Angie’s List.
- Phil's Lawn ServiceHis mother is our neighbor. He is a very hard worker. He is very clean and efficient. He mows maybe three times a month depending if the grass needs it. He also applies fertilizer and stuff like that. If you ask him to do some extra he will do it. He is friendly. He is a hard worker and knows what he is doing. I would recommend him and continue ti use him
- Tietz HandymanThe service was provided for the duplex my parents own and due to age are not able to perform these tasks themselves anymore. He cleaned the gutters the exact same way my dad does without me having to ask him to do it this way. He was very responsive to my request for service and professional while working
Lawn Services in Dysart
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and ScreensRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:At Chris's Handyman Services we work on your home like its our own home. We give senior and veteran discounts. We also have free estimatesRecent Review:Chris showed up on time and finished quickly. He was pleasant and professional. He's going to scrape it again tomorrow morning and the next time it snows 2" or more. We are very satisfied with his work and the priceSue D.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..Recent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:Our company designs, builds & maintains your landscaping projects. We are a full service lawn care and snow removal company. We serve residential and commercial customers.Recent Review:Very good experience - everyone was friendly, professional, and helpful. We'll be back!Rick T.
- Business Description:I am the sole proprietor and president of a small business run from my home office and is only offered online. www.msaestheticallyyours.com 516 4866781Recent Review:phone number not in service. also listed in IL and a NYC address.Mr. A T.
- Business Description:Four generations of our family have been involved in our storm shelter business. From start to finish—the design, the fabrication, the warranty work, installation and sales. We have installed tornado shelters in the following states: Oklahoma, Kansas, Nebraska, Missouri, Arkansas, Louisiana, Texas, Mississippi, Florida, Georgia, Tennessee, Alabama, Iowa, Illinois, North Carolina, Kentucky, Indiana, South Carolina and Virginia. Additional phones numbers - (405) 880-1351, (580) 336-1351. Additi..Recent Review:It never happened they call me to set appointment never show up never call backEddie L.
- Business Description:TruGreen is the nation's largest provider of lawn and landscape services. We make it easy for you by delivering customized care solutions that are effective, innovative and responsible. TruGreen® provides a full suite of tailored lawn and landscape services. From fertilization and aeration to tree & shrub services and much more, TruGreen delivers superior results backed by our Healthy Lawn Guarantee.®1 We also offer effective solutions to help control and prevent lawn damaging insects, like c..Recent Review:In spring 2016, a door to door salesman came by, and I had a lot of weeds in my lawn at the time. He said that there would be "no weeds whatsoever" in my lawn after 2 or 3 sessions with TruGreen, so I purchased the lawn treatment package. In May 2017, after a full season with TruGreen, there were many dozens of weeds still remaining throughout my lawn. I called TruGreen, described my problem, and asked for a call from a manager. My intent was to set up a meeting with the manager and show them all of the weeds in my lawn. Instead, they came out and retreated my lawn and charged me another $51. I called again and again asked for a phone call from the manager. After two weeks without a phone call, I called them back and cancelled the service. I also told them I would not pay the $51, because I had not asked for a new treatment, I had only asked for a call from a manager. This was in July of 2017. In December 2017, after no contact with TruGreen since July, we get a call from a collection agency wanting their $51! The collection agency talked to my wife and scared her into paying the bill. At this point, I called the TruGreen Corporate office and lodged a complaint against the manager of the Cedar Rapids branch. On 3 different occasions, I had asked for a call from the TruGreen manager, and I did not once ever receive a call! After many phone calls and hassles, the TruGreen Corporate office (there were very pleasant, btw) credited my account, refunded my $51, and called off the collection agency dogs. I will never do business with TruGreen ever againDAVID M.
- Business Description:Merrick property cleaning is a safe, friendly family run business. All of our employees take pride in what they do and they stand behind our name. Merrick property cleaning offers a lot of other services that a normal property cleaning or management service do not offer. Our billing services are lower then most other companies out there. WE OFFER FREE ESTIMATES!!!! Give us a call at 319 486 3875 We operate 24-
- Business Description:Offering residential all around handyman services. Contact us today for your free estimate! Accepting cash and checks.Recent Review:The work he did was Horrible. He was late to begin with. What should have taken 3 days he only did in four hours which resulted in a bunch of work not being finished. He was extremely foul mouthed and unprofessional. Not to mention he was late on more than one occasion. He was dressed inappropriately. It is a good thing my grandkids were not around because he was extremely vulgar. Not to mention he started a brush fire without asking for permission. Wish he had not been hired. Payed him money just so he would leaveKathleen R.
- Business Description:General Contractor in business since 2000. Numerous sub-contractors. All the materials and fees and approximately half the labor shall be paid in advance and the remaining balance shall be paid upon completion. Other arrangements may be made. Not accepting credit cards at this time. All workmanship shall meet code requirements and has a ten year warranty on almost all work
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lawn service articles
When shopping for a sprinkler, deciding on the proper sprinkler head for your lawn can maximize your results. Knowing what sprinkler head is best for you will set up your yard for success. Discover what sprinkler will work best for your lawn.
If you want a beautiful perennial garden that comes back every year, these ideas and tips will help you create a garden plan to give you year-round color whether your yard is in full sun, partial shade, or a little of both.
Find lawn care services in
- La Porte City
- Van Horne
- Belle Plaine
- Elk Run Heights
- Cedar Falls
- Grundy Center
lawn care services in Dysart
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Dave's Handyman Service1110 Fleur Dr
- Dave's Handyman Service
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- KC Services712 Riverside Drive
- KC Services
- Planetary Investment1709 Jefferson St
- Planetary Investment
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.168 Roller Coaster Road
Strafford, New Hampshire
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.
- Wapsie Pines Lawn Care & Landscaping5708 W Cedar Wapsi Rd
Cedar Falls, Iowa
- Wapsie Pines Lawn Care & Landscaping