From regularly inspecting the high-pressure hose to making sure the spray gun is good-to-go, a routine pressure washer maintenance checklist is the best way to keep your pressure washer working well.
Get matched with top pressure washers in Tripoli, IA
There are 1 highly-rated local pressure washers.
Recent Pressure Washing Reviews in Tripoli
- Cory's PaintingCory came out to look at my deck and was very professional and knew a lot about this subject. Cory said he could replace the rotted boards for the deck gave me a price and and a few weeks later he had his his crew do the deck maintenance which also included power washing the deck.
- Cory's PaintingWe were thrilled with the results! We called 5 paint companies to give us an estimate. Two of them would not touch the job since staining is more involved than painting. Two said they would come out to look at our house and give an estimate, but never showed up. I found Cory Painting on Angie's list and was impressed with the reviews. What I found most impressive was that Cory made an appointment to give us an estimate, was right on time, and the estimate was a detailed professional document and Cory followed up to see what we wanted to do. When it was time to do the job, the painters were extremely careful about taping and covering everything and were careful with the many plants around the house. Cory kept me informed about each step of the process and when they would be coming out. He estimated five days and that is what it took. The job is professional and looks stunning. The deck turned out perfect - no blotches or spots from previous stain. The stain is uniform throughout the siding. They only used the best stain from Sherwin Williams. I felt informed and assured throughout the job. This is a very professional company and they really care about how the customer feels
Pressure Washing Services in Tripoli
- Business Description:At J Christensen Painting & Home Repair we specialize in interior painting and small home repair projects. Attention to detail and treating your home as if it was our own is priority on every job. Being an owner operated small business means you will be dealing with the same person the entire job & building a trusting relationship with the owner of the companyRecent Review:J Christensen Painting and Home Repair does superior work! Jason is very particular and it shows in the end product. You will find no one better! He is also very personable and easy to work with. We give him the highest of recommendationsMary N.
- Recent Review:Chris "CJ" Evans worked very hard, actually well into the evening as it was getting dark. He was professional and seem to really care to get the driveway as clean as he could. We do highly recommend him and would use him againJudy S.
- Business Description:Cory's Painting services Interior and Exterior Painting, Drywall, & Drywall Repair Services for Residential and Commercial Customers within the Cedar Valley.Recent Review:Cory came out to look at my deck and was very professional and knew a lot about this subject. Cory said he could replace the rotted boards for the deck gave me a price and and a few weeks later he had his his crew do the deck maintenance which also included power washing the deckBrian B.
- Business Description:We are a full line tree and landscape companyRecent Review:Awful. Inferior and delayed service provided and deposit has not been refunded. I received an estimate from Jason at Green Leaf Tree and Landscape company in early September to trim 10 trees on my property including removing some high limbs on some trees and professional clean up. The estimate came to $1598 including tax. I gave Jason a deposit of $800 on 9/17 and the check was cashed on 9/18. There was some fishiness there as he asked for the check to be made out to him but I made it out to Green Leaf Tree a.k.a. Jason Wright. For several weeks he did not show up to do the work when I called there were excuses about a truck breaking down and getting the flu. On 30 October, two people showed up with a power pole saw and did some light tree trimming on 4 or 5 trees from ground level. They also left some of the branches from the trimming in my yard. I have attempted to reach Jason and have left two messages but my calls are no longer being returnedAdam W.
- Business Description:We are a small locally owned business offering many property services to help you relax.
- Business Description:construction company catering to customer's specific needs.Recent Review:kitchen - base ended up 2" shorter on sink side, counter top and floor were ordered short, was charged more for back splash because they said it wasn't in bid even though I had back splash and he remove the back splash. Roof - stains are back after 2 months, stole extra shingles ..Driveway, bid $6,500 and refuse to do curb/gutter, he wanted 1,800 more...damaged my hose and did not replace, water was left on, paint all over <br /Robin S.
- Business Description:We are a full service property maintenance company offering a wide range of services under one roof. This unique blend of services allows us to offer the customer substantial discounts in all aspects of their property maintenance needsRecent Review:He is a complete crook. He first asked for $10,283.47 to remodel my bathroom. It was only a 5 x 6 bathroom and everyone I've spoken with said it should only have been $5,000. He is not qualified for electrical or plumbing and is only licensed for carpentry. He had me pay $1400 extra to turn his utilities back on, $350 to get his truck out of impound, $1500 to pay his phone bills, and I even gave him my credit card so he could buy his children food. He has taken over $13,600 and now he won't come and finish the work without me paying him more money. There is a toilet sitting in my living room, he totally wrecked my yard and ran over a brick retaining wall with a lawn mower, he stole my prescription medications, broke my bathroom floor, he lost a part that he wants me to pay for, he stole my garden cart, he stole my bathroom door and frame (and claims that he doesn't have the gas money to return it to me), he didn't seal around my tub and now it leaks all over the floor, and he is threatening to call the police on me if I don't give him more money.Sharon and Steve S.
- Business Description:Our employees do all of the word we do not sub work out. We accept check, cash, and all major credit cards. We do commercial and residential work for all of our first class services.
- Business Description:AKA Services Inc. is located in the Waterloo/Cedar Falls area and serves most neighboring counties and cities in Iowa. Owner Aaron Anderson is committed to offering residential, commercial, and industrial cleaning services in the most courteous, timely, and professional way. Our service capabilities are endless and no matter the size of your job, we can handle it! We have over 17 years of experience and our extensive line of commercial-grade equipment and experienced employees are ready to se..
- Business Description:We are a family owned and operated Custom Landscape Contractor. We off full lawn care and snow and ice management services. We also offer concrete and asphalt contracting. One call takes care of all your property's needs
Explore our Solution Center for helpful pressure washer articles
If you’re not sure how to price pressure washing services, you’re not alone. Knowing what to charge so you stay profitable can be tough. Follow this pricing guide to learn what to charge per project, square footage, and more.
A pressure washer is a fun and satisfying way to clean stubborn buildup around your home, but pressure washing is not without its risks. We’ve broken down the pros and cons of DIY pressure washing vs. hiring professional services here.
Find pressure washers in
- Shell Rock
- New Hampton
- Cedar Falls
- West Union
- Charles City
pressure washers in Tripoli
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Dave's Handyman Service1110 Fleur Dr
- Dave's Handyman Service