Keeping you and your home protected with fortified exterior doors doesn’t always mean replacing your door entirely. This guide will give you a few ways to strengthen your door and frame and make it resistant to forced entry.
Get matched with top door installers in Reinbeck, IA
There are 5 highly-rated local door installers.
Recent Door Installation Reviews in Reinbeck
- The Window Source of Central IowaThe 2 owners, Tom an Kent, communicated closely with us every step of the way from start to finish in order to ensure our complete satisfaction. We were very pleased with the crew's polite and effective communication at all times. Chris along with his team members, Mark, Luke and Tanner were motivated to communicate with us about even the smallest details that in the end resulted in a truly exceptional remodel. We feel as if they all exceeded our every expectation
- The Window Source of Central IowaI was very pleased. They went the extra mile to make sure everything was right. I would refer them to anybody.
- Pella Windows and DoorsSales consultant responded quickly upon my initial inquirey. He was very knowledgable and courteous. When we agreed on products and price, he set a delivery date, with installation a week later. They kept me updated constantly on our upcoming install, which I greatly appreciated. The installation crew was very friendly, courteous, and professional. They did an excellent job cleaning up after completion. Total job took 2 days. Very satisfied with the experience
- Pella Windows and DoorsIt was great and it turned out good. They were really professional and they estimated the time correctly. It took them just as long as they said it would to finish the job. The final cost was what they quoted me. I would recommend them to others. When I ordered the windows they explained everything very well, and went over the different options with me. The price matched the quality of the product
- Astec Handyman ServicesDave came up and bid the job, stated when he would be able to start, they were here exactly when they said they would be and finished everything a speedy and very quality conscious manner
- Astec Handyman ServicesThey were extremely professional, quick, and no padding of the original estimate. Communication skills were excellent. They called us several times to let us know their timing for finishing up prior projects in order to work with us on our schedule. They were organized and neat. Will plan on using their services again
- Frink's RemodelingThis was actually the 2nd time that we employed Mr. Frink's services. It's a long story, but we got a new front door and storm door last year. Last spring, a bracket broke on the storm door, and ended up cracking our door jamb. We returned to the place we purchased the door (Home Depot) but got very little help in finding someone who could fix help fix the door. They couldn't (or wouldn't) help us figure out how to replace just that one piece of the door frame, and wanted to sell us another brand new door, and would have charged another installation fee! Fortunately, we finally learned of Mr. Frink. He was able to remove the damaged side of the door jamb, inexpensively replacing it with a salvaged jamb. He corrected a few other problems with the door installation that we hadn't even known existed (Home Depot's installer failed to put any insulation behind or around the door frame, and apparently hadn't fastened it in as well as he should have). Mr. Frink charged $175 for that job. He was unable to re-install the storm door that day, because we had to order some parts, but he came back and got that installed for us once we had them. We really appreciate his services, because we were having trouble locating someone to take on such a small job. He did a great job, and we will use his services again as other things come up
- Handy Husband For HireWe were having siding put on our house and wanted the doors replaced before that was done. Found an ad in the yellow pages and called and he came out next day and gave us an estimate. His estimate was a little less than half of another we contacted. He was there the next day. He finished the work in 1 1/2 days. He was very pleasant to work with and requested a quote on some other work we want done. Have not had the money to do the work yet, but will 100% be contacting him when we do. Would recommend this business
- Pella Windows and DoorsIt turned out excellent and it was very good. The service was fast and they did it in the winter and got it done quickly. Their prices were very reasonable. They made sure that the windows matched with what we had previously and they helped us with the colors. We picked Pella because the quality is so good
- Astec Handyman ServicesDave arrived on time always. He was very professional, respectful. He know exactly how to do the project and did an excellent job! I was very impressed with his services. This was my first experience with Angieslist.
Door Installers in Reinbeck
- Business Description:We are a revolutionary window company that gives FREE estimates by phone and email in approximately 5-10 minutes. You will always deal with the owner. No money down. You don't pay until your windows are installed and you are 100% happy. We will be here to walk you through every step of the process and we are confident in our high quality installation. We make purchasing windows EASY & AFFORDABLE and ensure the highest customer satisfactionRecent Review:From the start Matt and Alix were personable and easy to work with. Matt was quick to give us an online quote and informed us immediately about the long wait on orders because of the pandemic. We already knew this talking to our window companies. In comparison their prices are very competitive. When the window finally came in, Rachel the scheduler worked with us to find a convenient time for installation because we lived 3 and a half hours away from the place that was getting a new window. A couple of days before the scheduled installation she informed us of weather that may occur that day. She kept in touch up until the day of the installation to see if we even needed to come down or if we should reschedule. Luckily, everything worked out! Brent and his crew were great as well. They were very professional and friendly. From answering any questions we had, putting down carpet coverings from the door to the window being installed, the installation itself, talking through what they did, getting rid of the debris and cleaning up after. The finished product is absolutely stunning! We got the Soft-Lite wood grain vinyl case window. If you didn’t know it you wouldn’t even realize it isn’t wood! Very happy with Zen Windows and will refer to anyone in need of windowsJodi N.
- Business Description:Window Depot USA of Eastern Iowa has been in business since 2009, in 2010 Window Depot opened another office in Dubuque, IA. A Locally owned and operated family business, we make sure you are satisfied customers when your home project is completedRecent Review:This company is absolutely amazing! From the quality of the windows to the professionalism of the staff they deserve a five star all around! It took several months for our windows to come in but they are SO worth the wait! Once they got them they came out and got them installed right away! The installation was very quick and easy! They helped educate us thru the entire process as this was our first time replacing any windows! The staff was awesome! Answering any and all of our questions! So helpful and kind! We used to have MAJOR drafting with our old windows and our new ones dont have any! Its overwhelming to see and feel the difference our new windows make! We are so incredibly happy with our new windows from Window Depot! I don't honestly think there is a better quality window or company that even comparesStacey C.
- Business Description:At Chris's Handyman Services we work on your home like its our own home. We give senior and veteran discounts. We also have free estimatesRecent Review:Chris showed up on time and finished quickly. He was pleasant and professional. He's going to scrape it again tomorrow morning and the next time it snows 2" or more. We are very satisfied with his work and the priceSue D.
- Business Description:MidAmerica Basement Systems is your premier locally owned and operated company that specializes in foundation repair, basement waterproofing, crawl space repair, concrete leveling, and radon mitigation.Recent Review:So disappointed with this company. I own a house for my daughter to live in while she is in college. The house is 5 hours from my residence. The house has been having water in the basement. I turned to Angi to get a reliable list of waterproofing companies. When MidAmerica Basement Systems called me to set up a time to give me a free quote, I was instructed I would need to be at the house. I let them know my situation of living 5 hours away and that my 21 year old daughter would be at the house and could FaceTime me during the appointment. This was not good enough as it is "company policy" to have the owner at the house. I spoke with the initial employee who wasn't willing or even tried to figure out a solution. Her solution was to send my call to the manager, who when answered acted like she had no idea why she was getting the call. I explained to her again that I lived 5 hours away and would not be able to be at the house, but we could use technology and I could FaceTime. This again was denied and a viable solution was not even talked about. Never did I feel they wanted my business or in any way were willing to work with me. I can't imagine I am the only one who does not live close and has had issues. It is 2021 and in the middle of a pandemic. Why FaceTime isn't an option is extremely frustrating and confusing. The customer service I received during this call by various levels of employees was also disheartening. I would never use them after this experienceKendra F.
- Business Description:Classic Copper Works uses time honored German copper smith techniques handed down from father to son and passed on to our highly skilled artisans. We specialize in the fabrication of custom copper & bronze products and other metal specialties. WE DO NOT OFFER REPAIR SERVICES OF ANY KIND. Additional phone number - (888) 908-5339Recent Review:They was out of state and was not able to do work. Could not find someone in my area.L S.
- Business Description:With Uxari, you and your home are connected, automatically. You choose what to connect (devices) and we do the connecting (wireless services plan). Plus, we do it for as little as $99 down with monthly payments as low as $34.99. At Uxari, you will talk to a real person when you have a question, 7 days a week. So go ahead, start enjoying your new life style, knowing answers to all your questions are only a call or an e-mail away. And the best part is all of our services come with a 30-day, ris..Recent Review:The Smart Home features they installed, such as thermostat and door locks, etc. do not always work. For example, the Honeywell thermostat can no longer be operated from our phones and is difficult to install. Remote door locks are also unpredictableWilliam B.
- Business Description:At Glass Doctor, We Fix Your Panes! Our professional certified glass service technicians deliver world-class service and value because Glass Doctor strives to exceed your expectations. Glass Doctor certified service technicians install, repair or replace insulated triple paned windows, decorative glass, storm windows, skylights or any other glass product you might need. If you need immediate glass repair or replacement help - whether it's a cracked window, broken auto glass, or smashed storef..Recent Review:Estimator came to my home on time however he said he could not make an estimate because he did not have a ladder to assess the second story window.. In fact he had no ladder at all. I had advised it was a second story window in an area only accessible by the garage access door. He advised he would have to contact an actual installer to come to my home and look at the window. He advised that he would call me later that day to advise when the installer could come to do an estimate. He never called back and no other person (ie an installer) contacted me to reschedule the estimatejanet r.
- Recent Review:It did not - paid $679 for materials on August 7,2020. Work to be done Saturday August 15th at 8 AM. Jonathan Hines did not show up or call me. I called Jonathan Hines & he said he had a truck accident - he said he would come later. He did not I called again, said he would come Sunday- did not hear from him. I called him & he said he was driving to Osceola,Iowa for materials. He said he could come later , unless something came up. I insisted he come or come Monday. He said he would have to have someone else come Monday as he had a job in Georgia. I became VERY suspicious of a scam. He talked over me & said I was being aggressive with him. He talked over me trying to wear me down-he said he would drop off materials, but do not believe that. He just kept talking over me , as a scammer would do. signed Carol A. BrighCarol A. B.
- Business Description:My team and I provide a great experience while serving our customers in any task they are in need of. Safety and quality can be reached at the highest level while having a great turn over rate on the task at hand
- Business Description:Providing superior locksmith service to the Cedar Valley for over 20 years, Security Locksmith’s reputation for quality services and honest work speaks for itself. Providing 24-hour emergency lock-out service, offering a variety of automotive, residential, and commercial services. Accepts cash and all major credit or debit cards bearing a Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, or JCB logo
Explore our Solution Center for helpful door installer articles
This guide explores the various factors that affect the cost of installing an interior door, including size, material, and type. Learn more about the cost of installing doors inside your home.
A storm cellar door secures your basement bulkhead, which offers an extra exit or storm shelter in case of emergency. Since these structures create another “in” to your home, choosing the right cellar door is crucial. Find out what to look for here.
Find door installers in
- Grundy Center
- Cedar Falls
- Elk Run Heights
- La Porte City
- Shell Rock
door installers in Reinbeck
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Bracy Construction1967 140th St
- Bracy Construction
- Dave's Handyman Service1110 Fleur Dr
- Dave's Handyman Service
- Frink's Remodeling617 Stanwood Dr
Cedar Falls, Iowa
- Frink's Remodeling
- Glass Doctor of Des Moines10069 Hickman Rd
- Glass Doctor of Des Moines
- Jonathan Hines of Hines Construction
- Jonathan Hines of Hines Construction
- Lane Drywall Construction825 Belle ST
- Lane Drywall Construction
- Palace of Glass2340 Powell St, Suite 108
- Paul J White Contruction814 Bluff St.
Cedar Falls, Iowa
- Pella Windows and Doors3130 West Shaulis Road
- Pinecrest Construction LLC1592 150th St
- Planetary Investment1709 Jefferson St
- Psquared Renovations
- Palace of Glass