Installing the right floors in your home is a must for allergy sufferers. This guide will help you determine some of the best—and worst—flooring types that can keep allergy symptoms at bay so you can breathe more easily.
Get matched with top flooring installation in Lake Park, IA
There are 2 highly-rated local flooring installation.
Recent Flooring Reviews in Lake Park
- Ransom FlooringDylan did a great job putting a new floor in for us. He was neat, respectful and timely. He made sure we were satisfied when he was done. Will hire again.
- Carpet One Floor & HomeKrystal helped me from start to finish with the design. She made the overwhelming process seem easy! The installers came when scheduled which is a HUGE plus! The crew was fun to work with and very professional. We did not hire a contractor, we tore out the walls, did trim and whatever the Carpet One crews were not hired for. Jerry, Adam and Brian were always willing to help us with tips and hints. These guys were simply the best. My husband hurt his back during the remodel so Adam put up the trim behind the bed so we could use the master that night since my husband was unable to do it. That is just one example of how helpful these guys are. Jerry made the built in furniture for the office and the mud room, along with floating shelves. Everything turned out beautiful and exactly liked I pictured. He does amazing work and planned every little detail. We will definitely hire them when we need work done in the future read less
- Premier Construction ServicesIn February 2013 we hired Premier Construction to undertake an extensive building project which included an addition to our house that doubled the existing square footage, a remodel of the existing space, and the construction of a detached garage. Also included in the project were a rear deck, a front covered deck, and a patio just off the newly constructed walk-out. Our building project with Adam and Premier Construction was definitely a collaborative effort and the design options Adam presented to us always reflected our wishes and preferences. As the project advanced, there were change orders at our request which Adam took in stride with his characteristic can-do cheerfulness. Adam never sees a problem that can't be fixed or a challenge that can't be met and he possesses a great aesthetic sense as well as an impressive amount of knowledge and experience in the construction business. The end result, which we are now enjoying, is a seamlessly executed addition which has all the features we most desired. The quality of workmanship in the addition surpasses that of the original dwelling, a credit to Adam and the first-rate team of employees and sub-contractors associated with Premier Construction. We have no plans for further improvements...but...if we ever decide to build a party shed, we'll call Adam read less
- Barnum Floors2 very experienced workmen. Little dust from sanding. Fast and efficient. 2 coats. Workmen were helpful in moving very large plant.
- TILE TIM ContractingTim gave us an estimate for replacing the 45 year old materials in our condo. He was very professional and exceptionally knowledgeable. He said that since he is a tile man and we wanted to go with sheet vinyl that he would bring in contractors with whom he regularly works to do the various projects. One gentleman would remove the existing vanity and flooring and put down new luan and install the vanity, another would take care of the plumbing and one more would do the sheet vinyl. Everything was in place and his estimate was competitive. We simply decided to go with a different contractor. In talking with him it is clear that he is incredibly well-versed in contracting and I would definitely call him again before I get other work done in my home read less
- Re-Bath of the HeartlandArrived exactly as planned. Worked continuously until the job was completely done. Layed down tarps to catch debris. Extremely accommodating and professional. Did a wonderful job from start to finish. Love, love, love my new tub & surrounding area! Beautiful job done. I have no complaints whatsoever read less
- MB Garage Systems LLCVery well. Tim kept us informed about every step. When we had questions or wanted to change something, it was received and well and done very professionally. Please give him a call!
- Laura's DesignsLaura was the project manager and the consultant. She was very attentive when I told her what colors I liked and what features that I wanted to include in the remodel. She came back with appropriate choices for me. She did all the shopping for me and let me pick from five or six different design choices. She was very willing to work with local contractors as well as bring in contractors that she knew to be reputable. The local contractors I knew personally. The contractors that she brought in were very respectful of my home and they worked very hard. She had brought in some innovative ideas that were well appreciated. She was conscious of keeping the project moving along. They wasn't much down time and she kept it moving along as quickly as possible. I would undoubtedly recommend her to anyone. Very easy to work with read less
- DAVE'S FLOOR REFINISHINGDave's Floor Refinishing was the only contractor we hired for our house remodel that was done ahead of schedule and under budget. Dave was friendly and accommodating to work with even when our contractor threw some difficulties his way. There was a giant stump of pipe in our living room and some rotted floorboards in our office that Dave removed and replaced when that was the responsibility of our contractor. The other quotes we got for hardwood floor installation were all about $1,500 more than what we paid Dave's and they did the work in 4 days where other flooring places said it would take 2 weeks to finish. The floors are immaculate and our experience with Dave's Flooring was easily the best of all of our remodelling projects read less
- All Floors-David GatesIt went very well and in a timely manner. He kept in communication if he was delayed. ( Only happened once). He cleaned up after himself and took care of the leftovers if you wanted him to. Dave is an honest man whom we have had on several of our projects over the years. he is the first guy we call when we want the job to get done right and on time read less
Flooring Contractors in Lake Park
- Business Description:Family-owned. It's been our pleasure to serve the flooring needs of the Carroll area. We’re your family-owned, neighborhood flooring experts. Drop by and let us help you choose the perfect flooring for your particular home and lifestyle. Showroom Locations: 811 Plaza Dr, Carroll, IA 51401; 2818 S Duff Ave, Ames, IA 50010; 4444 Nw Urbandale Dr, Urbandale, IA 50322; 2240 36Th St, Spirit Lake, IA 51360. read lessRecent Review:Krystal helped me from start to finish with the design. She made the overwhelming process seem easy! The installers came when scheduled which is a HUGE plus! The crew was fun to work with and very professional. We did not hire a contractor, we tore out the walls, did trim and whatever the Carpet One crews were not hired for. Jerry, Adam and Brian were always willing to help us with tips and hints. These guys were simply the best. My husband hurt his back during the remodel so Adam put up the trim behind the bed so we could use the master that night since my husband was unable to do it. That is just one example of how helpful these guys are. Jerry made the built in furniture for the office and the mud room, along with floating shelves. Everything turned out beautiful and exactly liked I pictured. He does amazing work and planned every little detail. We will definitely hire them when we need work done in the future read lessLisa P.
- Business Description:Complete Basement Systems is a family owned & operated business with approximately 35 employees. Since 1991 we have been part of the Basement Systems dealer network and have thousands of warrantied customers. No subs. We offer Free Estimates. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. Service area includes entire Twin Cities Metro Area and Southern Minnesota. License: #BC143377. Financing available. Ask about Angie's List discount. Award winning service provider. Contact us at 1-800-63.. read lessRecent Review:The installation went well. They responded quickly to me and were very communicative. I just think that it was a bit over priced. I paid it because I had no other option at the timefernando d.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang.. read lessRecent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESS read lessDebra C.
- Business Description:Creative Home Renovations provides top quality services with competitive prices through our dedication to detail to each project assuring only the best for each of our clients. A business is only as good as its people and this is especially true in the construction industry. Whatever your dreams may be for your future project, rest assured it will be handled promptly, professionally, with 100% satisfaction with our company going and beyond the expectations for our clientele. Your home is pro.. read less
- Business Description:Welcome to Efloors.com, one of the largest online flooring retailers. We work hard to bring you great values; offering discount prices on laminate, hardwood, area rugs, bamboo, cork, luxury vinyl, ceramic tile, porcelain tile, natural stone and carpet tile from the brands you know and trust. Give us a call. You will find what you may have thought to be an impossible combination when purchasing flooring online: name brand flooring, unbeatable prices and expert advice read lessRecent Review:First order was delayed but I did not get notified of the delay timely. Second order was a very smooth transaction. The savings on the purchase made up for the less than stellar experience on the first order. I would try them again if I had the need read lessShari C.
- Business Description:Restoration - Stone ( Marble, Terrazzo, Granite, etc.) see website: marblemedic.net. Additional contact name - Chuck Hoyt. Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional phone number - (515) 771-3690.
- Business Description:Playground Rubber Safety Surfacing, Deck Restoration, Gym Floors, Sport Surfaces, Playgrounds, and many other recreational applications.
- Business Description:We are a General contracting company. We perform all services involved in the completion of unfinished space. We do hire sub contractors when needed. We also stand by their work as well. Though we have only been in buisness for a short time. we have a combined 37 years construction experience read less
- Business Description:AK FloorCoverings is a family owned and operated business. We specialize in all your flooring purchasing and installation needs. We have many different items to choose from in our store front in Laurens, Iowa. However we do travel and can bring those choices to you, we offer free bids and measuring. We do not just do flooring we also specialize in odd jobs to also help you with other remodeling needs that you may need. The people you speak to on the phone will be the people you see in person,.. read less
- Business Description:We carry more than 3,000 natural and non-toxic building products that are certified and have been fully tested by our staff over the past 25 years.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful flooring contractor articles
Marmoleum is an eco-friendly, budget-conscious brand of linoleum with many colors available. But should you go for the brand name? Find out the differences between linoleum and Marmoleum, and calculate the cost of Marmoleum for your next project.
Your laminate flooring is durable, but it’s still vulnerable to damage from water, scratches, and the wrong products. A vacuum cleaner and microfiber mop should be in your cleaning arsenal. Find out the best way to clean your laminate floors here.
Find flooring installation in
- Arnolds Park
- Heron Lake
flooring installation in Lake Park
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Brazilian Direct1076 Kile Cir
- Brazilian Direct
- C & K Construction602 N. 4th Ave
- Cabinets By Stac508 W Sheridan Ave
- Cabinets Floors & More304 N Roosevelt Ave
- Carpet One Floor & Home811 Plaza Dr
- Carpet World Flooring America3026 5th Avenue South
Fort Dodge, Iowa
- Color Your Carpet9800 Beach Blvd
- Complete Basement Systems54004 Loren Dr
- Creative Home Renovations2909 20th Street
Sioux City, Iowa
- C & K Construction
- Efloors.com1000 Brook Forest Ave
- K&L roofing&drywall204 E Mission St
Strawberry Point, Iowa
- K&L roofing&drywall
- Laura's Designs405 East Mission Street
Strawberry Point, Iowa
- Laura's Designs
- Marble Medic Inc710 Cedar St
Story City, Iowa
- Marble Medic Inc
- Olson Floor Covering106 E Jefferson St
- Olson Floor Covering
- Prenger's Flooring America1318 Highway 30 West
- Prenger's Flooring America
- Randys Carpets & Interiors5454 Center Point Rd NE
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
- Randys Carpets & Interiors
- Verified FlooringP.O. Box 22
- Verified Flooring