Zanella Construction

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly

355 88th St

West Des Moines, IA 50266

We accept remote payment

Family owned and operated business since 2001. We take pride in our work and making sure our customers have a great experience transforming their home. Our tagline “Dream concepts become Quality creations” completely represents what’s important to us. Dreaming and quality of living. We absolutely love dreaming and exploring ideas of how to make life more comfortable and creative. Our mission is to help make your dreams a reality with precision and quality everytime. I believe our dwelling spaces should reflect ourselves and we can help you with the details. We look forward to bringing your ideas to life. We specialize in the installation of Hardwood flooring, Custom carpentry, LVT/luxury Vinyl planks, Tile floors, Heated tile floors, Custom walk-in showers, Tub surrounds, Fireplaces, Backsplashes, Accent walls, Kitchen cabinets & bathroom vanities, Custom built-ins & lockers, Stair systems, Interior & exterior doors, Windows, Framing, Roofing & siding, Barn doors, Decks, Painting & staining, Finished basements, Kitchen & bathroom renovations. ...

flooring (12)tile installation (10)home remodeling (5)hardwood floors (3)woodworking (2)roofing (1)handyman (1)

03/30/2021

The work done was WONDERFUL and timely and professionally completed! We are in LOVE with the project, and their service was so appreciated! :)

Description of Work
installed new vinyl plank flooring and new base shoe moulding.

Work Completed On 04/03/2021

03/18/2021

Excellent they worked around us while living there. Professional, knowledgeable and customer oriented. I would recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
insatlled tile plank flooring through main level

Category ceramic tile,remodeling

Work Completed On 03/10/2021

Review for Zanella Construction - 355 88th St, West Des Moines, IA - 39256474

12/16/2020

Brent and Rene were great to work with. Felt they did quality work at a reasonable price. Kept us informed of progress and consulted about any questions or concerns during work. Very satisfied!

Description of Work
installed shower tile, schluter warm wite system and floor tile.

Category ceramic tile,home remodeling

Work Completed On 12/16/2020

Review for Zanella Construction - 355 88th St, West Des Moines, IA - 39088987

11/13/2020

Made an appointment for a quote, but they didn't show. When we called they said they were too busy for our job. I know people get busy, but it would have been more courteous to tell us that when we initially contacted them rather than after I made arrangements to meet them and waited for them.

Description of Work
next 3 weeks

Category ceramic tile

Work Completed On 11/13/2020

I want to apologize again to you for not being able to meet with you and not having time to install your backsplash. We have been extremely busy this year and it’s hard to keep up with all the job requests. I hope you were able to find someone to help you out.

10/06/2020

Brent and Renae did an absolutely wonderful job! They were extremely easy to work with, did high quality work and were a true joy to work with. I will definitely use them again in the future and would highly recommend them to others.

Description of Work
Flooring installation

Category flooring contractor,woodworking

Work Completed On 10/06/2020

Thank you so much it was a pleasure to work with you! You guys did a great job demoing all your existing flooring and had it clean ready to go!

09/18/2020

Very happy with the work did on my floor. They are very professional and pleasant to work with. Would definitely use their services again and highly recommend them.

Description of Work
installed vinyl plank flooring

Category flooring contractor,hardwood floor

Work Completed On 09/18/2020

Thank you we enjoyed working with you and getting to know you!

07/25/2020

Zanella construction was very easy to work with. They were prompt with quality work performed. The showed up when they were supposed to. Work was performed quickly. They were neat and cleaned up after themselves. I would definitely be hiring them again for future work.

Description of Work
vinyl plank flooring

Work Completed On 09/22/2020

Thank you again for reaching out to us we were happy to do work for your parents!

06/26/2020

Luxury Vinyl Plank in kitchen, dining, living, laundry, and bathroom

Description of Work
Be aware that will only communicate through the app. If you do not continually monitor the app, they will back out on your job. Very demanding and unprofessional customer service. Estimate went well, but 2 days before install they demanded a larger up front installment (total estimate remained the same). Exact words were “If a check is not there when we arrive, we will not install”. This was a two phase install around a new kitchen install. Kitchen install plans changed and I asked if they could do the entire flooring on the original install date as they were aware I had a move scheduled the next day. (Appx 6x10 rectangular area more than originally planned). They messaged through the app that I needed to confirm whether I wanted them to do a partial install tomorrow or reschedule entire thing. I work a full time job and can not monitor the app 24/7. When i didn’t respond within the hour they cancelled my install! Why they assumed I wouldn’t want ANY flooring installed when I was moving in the next day I have no idea. I almost had to reschedule my move, which would have been a fiasco! Thankfully I found professional installers through Angie’s List who were able to step in and do a beautiful job! Would not recommend unless you are flexible on install date when they back out.

Work Completed On 01/08/1970

We were going to do everything in our ability to help get this job done which was last minute. We did rearranged our schedule to accommodate this customer. Yesterday she had an issue with paying us half upfront which is pretty standard in this industry. We originally discussed installing half the job so the customer could move in and when she tore her kitchen out we would schedule to complete. At ...

06/25/2020

Renae and Brent Did an excellent job on my LPV flooring and the tile installation in my bathroom. They kept in communication with me, did great work and cleaned up everything when they were finished. I would hire them again and recommend highly recommend them.

Description of Work
finished vinyl plank flooring in basement and installed tile in bathroom.

Category ceramic tile,flooring contractor

Work Completed On 06/25/2020

04/15/2020

Very Kind, timely, and professional. Will be using them again!

Description of Work
kitchen backsplash

Category ceramic tile,home remodeling

Work Completed On 04/15/2020

Hardwood flooring, Custom carpentry, Tile floors, Heated tile floors, Custom walk-in showers, Tub surrounds, Fireplaces, Backsplashes, Accent walls, Kitchen cabinets & bathroom vanities, Custom built-ins & lockers, Stair systems, Interior & exterior doors, Windows, Framing, Roofing & siding, Barn doors, Decks, Painting & staining, Finished basements, Kitchen & bathroom renovations.

Ask for details!