If you don’t want to buy an outdoor fireplace kit or get a pro to install it, you may be able to do it yourself. Learn how to build a DIY outdoor fireplace.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Grimes, IA
There are 8 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Masonry Reviews in Grimes
- Buresh Home Solutions, Inc.Easy to work with and prompt. The handyman, Ron, came and reviewed the projects and got right to work. He worked quickly and seemed to be an expert at all my various projects. It was a pleasure to have these projects off our list. Plus, he even vacuumed my counters after he worked in the kitchen. My husband and I are very happy and will call on them next month to do more
- Buresh Home Solutions, Inc.Buresh employees were able to match older brick pattern which is no longer made. The two men who performed the work did an excellent job. I can not tell where the new brick work starts and the old ends. Job turned out much better than I had hoped. This company does excellent work...not the cheapest, but competitive. If you want the best call Buresh (pun intended), if you want cheap call another company
- Buresh Home Solutions, Inc.We contacted Buresh based on reviews on Angie's List. They came to our home to review, discuss and measure the work to be done. We scheduled an appointment to go to their office and review options, look at material options, and costs. A time was scheduled for work to begin and end. The workers were prompt, personable, and did excellent work
- Jaigo Construction LLCWhat a fantastic experience! We hired Jaigo Construction to lay some new brick, repair some old brick, and do lots of tuck pointing. We couldn't be happier with both the quality of their work and their fair price. Amazing attention to detail! They made sure to tint the new mortar so that it matched the old mortar, they fixed things we didn't even know needed fixing, they made repairs that went beyond the scope of their estimate—yet they didn't charge us a penny more. Jaigo Construction worked so hard to match the brick on our 60-year-old house and did a fantastic job with that, finding great brick from half-way across the country. The workers were prompt and polite. And after all the work was done, Jaigo cleaned up so thoroughly, no one could have guessed they were here. Finally, Jaigo's estimate was considerably less than those we received from other reputable masonry companies. If this sounds like a rave review, it is. We couldn't be happier with Jaigo Construction
- Umthun ConstructionUmthun Construction were very professional. I went with a different company because of recommendations I received from others on another company. It was a close call, but with the personal recommendations, it made me lean towards the other company more. I would have gone with them. They've very informative. They're very friendly and very professional. I'm actually thinking about using them for some more work in the future
- Umthun ConstructionGreg was awesome to work with. He came out within 24 hours of my initial phone call. He has great communication skills and most importantly he does a great job! I highly recommend Greg and his team!
- Lounsbury Landscaping Sand & GravelIt was a fair price, a bargain for the work they did and you get what you pay for. They did a good job for us.
- CHIMINEY CRICKETHad him come out to my house to check my new house's chimney and fireplace. He was very professional and helped us out with information on never owning a fireplace. Placed protective gear around the fireplace so nothing would get dirty. He checked everything including the mortar around the fireplace. He showed us how the blower works and what to expect when using certain woods and fire-starters. He was very personable and friendly. Would use their services again
- Bertini Tile, LLCI went to Bertini to get an estimate for the costof granite installation. I had picked out a slab which experts at Bertini told me would probably crack due to too many fissures. Choose another one wchih they installed. Professional all the way. Price was competitve as well. Last year, I dropped a cup on the edge of the counter top which chipped it. I called Bertini and a repairman repaired it so well you cannot tell where it was chipped.
- Ned's PaintingI am very pleased with the results of Ned's work. I am very picky and so is Ned. He painted the exterior, several rooms inside as well as the garage. I have used Ned before and will continue to use him in my future projects.
Last update on July 13, 2019
Masonry Contractors in Grimes
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
When you start to notice small cracks or damaged sections of a brick wall, it needs your attention. Use this guide to handle minor brick wall repairs.
Review this list of questions to ask when hiring a masonry contractor for home projects.
Find masonry contractors in
- Windsor Heights,
- Polk City,
- Des Moines,
- Dallas Center,
- West Des Moines,
- Van Meter,
- Pleasant Hill,
- De Soto
masonry contractors in Grimes
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Dirt Trackers516 N York
Monroe, Iowa 50170
- Dirt Trackers
- Iowa Tuckpointing710 Patterson Dr.
Carlisle, Iowa 50047
- Iowa Tuckpointing
- Jepson Enterprises1812 60th St
Des Moines, Iowa 50322
- Jepson Enterprises
- Lounsbury Landscaping Sand & Gravel6000 Raccoon River Dr.
West Des Moines, Iowa 50266
- Lounsbury Landscaping Sand & Gravel
- M D Eggers Construction Inc1924 Fuller Rd
West Des Moines, Iowa 50265
- M D Eggers Construction Inc
- Professional Contracting Iowa 767 NE Broadway Ave
Des Moines, Iowa 50313
- Professional Contracting Iowa
- Quality Landscaping & Construction110 Windfield Pkwy
Waukee, Iowa 50263
- Quality Landscaping & Construction
- Top Notch Chimney Sweep & Services LLC4531 143rd Street
Urbandale, Iowa 50323
- Top Notch Chimney Sweep & Services LLC
- Umthun Construction11651 NW 121st St
Granger, Iowa 50109
- Umthun Construction