Bob Peterson Painting

Founded 1965 • With Angi since September 2009

3.8

We provide interior and exterior painting as well as water blasting, dry walling, wallpapering, wallpaper removal, faux finishing, speciality finishes (rag rolling, sponge painting and metallic paints) and carpentry. We take cash and credit cards. We have 4-8 regular employees each year (depending on the year) and sub contract for general contractors as work for consumers. A high percentage of our work is directly to consumers. We regularly offer spring promations and sales during the year as warranted....

Big bang construction llc

all things carpentry

Ideas into Wood

We do rough framing of houses, garages, and sheds. We also do siding installation, deck building, trim carpentry cabinet installation and custom built in cabinets and bookcases. We also build fire place mantles. I have been in the skilled trades for 15 years and love to build things with my hands.

Ryan Breen Painting

This an interior/exterior residential/commercial painting company. I specialize in cabinet and woodwork painting. Walls and ceilings are also some of the services i provide. So i pride myself and my company on making sure i have no call backs to a customers home. How i achieve this every time is by making sure you my customer is completely satisfied with services provided. I personally i have been painting for 20 yrs. I'm an owner/operated for 5 yrs now. Have been accredited with the BBB now for 2 yrs.

02/22/2016

Workers were professional and cleaned area well. However west side is peeling probably from sun hitting steel siding. The latex based paint it clinging well to the house but it was the same paint sprayed on stucco finished foundation . This should have been masonry paint not latex. Result is after three years stucco is cracking because it could not "breath" as masonry. Many homes have different painting surfaces and while it may be the same color also requires a different kind of paint. Does anyone know quality stucco company? Lesson learned!

Description of Work
Prepped and painted two story house with steel siding.

Category siding,house painters,interior painters

05/10/2013

The cut hedges, broke front trees down, and replaced them with some trees that didn’t last. They were awful. They painted the house pink and not the clay color that matched the bricks. He didn’t have the names on the paint cans so I couldn’t tell if he was using the paint that I asked for. When I told him the colors didn’t match he became very accusatory.

Description of Work
Exterior Painting

Category house painters

We have never worked for this person before. She is confused as to who she hired.

05/16/2012

They did an excellent job! My friend, the homeowner's son, did all the prep work beforehand, so Peterson's came in to paint the house and trim. The color looks fantastic and they paid great attention to details! The painters arrived when they said they would and completed the job within 3 days. We'd recommend this company to others!

Description of Work
Exterior home painting for the house and unattached garage.

01/20/2012

Our experience was a very positive one. Chris Peterson spent time with us to brief us on the work plan and answered all our questions ahead of time. The project was on time, as scheduled, and on budget. Very professional staff at every stage of the game.

Description of Work
Peterson Painting did an excellent job preparing and painting the exterior of our home.

09/24/2009

We were experincing a great deal of flaking on our stucco from a previous paint job. They chose a rubberized paint for the stucco to prevent the flaking that had occurred with the previous paint job. They helped us choose colors, offered references and sites that we could drive to, where we could see the colors on a painted home. They did all scraping, fixed our door sill, took off old weatherstripping, filled holes and trim, and in general did excellent prep work. The painting was done promptly (after the rain stopped) and the painters kept the job site very clean. We plan to use them for extensive interior painting this winter.

Description of Work
The crew painted all the trim and the upper story stucco of our very high 2-story home.

Category house painters

Residential and commercial interior and exterior painting water blasting, pressure washing, wallpapering, wallpaper removal, drywall, rag rolling, faux finishing, wall lines & decorative art.

NA