Finding ants in your home can be an unwelcome surprise. But when you know what to do, getting rid of these pesky insects is painless and straightforward. In this guide, we’ll explain how to make your home ant-free and keep it that way.
Get matched with top closet designers and builders in Earling, IA
There are 0 highly-rated local closet designers and builders.
Recent Closet Design Reviews in Earling
- Complete Home ExperienceFrom start to finish, the work stayed on schedule. If there were any adjustments, I was notified immediately. The work was performed on time, on budget, and to the last correct detail.
Closet Designers in Earling
- Business Description:Laura’s Designs has 1 employee: Laura provides design service; offering custom contracts to clients. Laura selects contractors and subcontractors to perform the work to ensure that each project is completed according to the specifications outlined in each estimate.Recent Review:Laura was the project manager and the consultant. She was very attentive when I told her what colors I liked and what features that I wanted to include in the remodel. She came back with appropriate choices for me. She did all the shopping for me and let me pick from five or six different design choices. She was very willing to work with local contractors as well as bring in contractors that she knew to be reputable. The local contractors I knew personally. The contractors that she brought in were very respectful of my home and they worked very hard. She had brought in some innovative ideas that were well appreciated. She was conscious of keeping the project moving along. They wasn't much down time and she kept it moving along as quickly as possible. I would undoubtedly recommend her to anyone. Very easy to work withCharlotte D.
- Recent Review:He does good work. He does everything right the first time and we haven't had any issues. I will continue to use him again in the future and would recommend him to others.Bob S.
- Business Description:Creative Home Renovations provides top quality services with competitive prices through our dedication to detail to each project assuring only the best for each of our clients. A business is only as good as its people and this is especially true in the construction industry. Whatever your dreams may be for your future project, rest assured it will be handled promptly, professionally, with 100% satisfaction with our company going and beyond the expectations for our clientele. Your home is pro..
- Business Description:Rich~Woods Inc. started as a family owned custom cabinet shop and has developed into a full service home building,remodeling, and finishing contractor.Recent Review:Enjoyed how they handled the design and construction. Appreciated the professional service and clean up after the construction. <br />Cheryl O.
- Business Description:Family owned and operated residential and light commercial, contracting and sub contracting services. Additional Services: Handymen. Hardwood Flooring Sales, Installation, Refinishing. Interior Design & Decorating. Painting - Interior. Remodeling - Basements. Remodeling - General. Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom. Remodeling - Modular & Mobile Home. Remodeling - Sunrooms & Patio Enclosures. Siding. WindowsRecent Review:esInitially it started out well but as is typical in this industry, things start to fall off. He is able to do most phases of construction but prefers trimwork. The scope of work that we had didn't fit where he wanted to be. If it was a single job that he was being hired for, I think he would be good. He did good work but we do a lot of custom stuff and that throws our subs off sometimes. Super nice guy and I felt that he was trustworthy. <br /Dean K.
- Business Description:Kinzler Construction Services provides a variety of solutions for contractors, homeowners and business owners looking to increase the comfort and efficiency of their buildings. As a family owned and operated business we stand behind the work we do and our team looks forward to working with you on your next projectRecent Review:The initial consultation went well. We were sent an estimate which seemed in-line with what Mid-American estimated we would pay. Looking back, however, the estimate only included a lump sum and did not itemize each item and price. When they arrived, they tried to access part of the attic and cut a hole in the wall of a closet (which we agreed on). After they cut the hole, they realized they couldn't access the attic from there. So we were stuck with a hole in the wall which we had to patch ourselves. It cost money (I don't know how much) for them to cut a hole in our wall that took 2 minutes with a hand saw. They finished the job then took the rebate form with them. They said that Adam would get back to us on the adjusted cost. He sent another invoice, again with just a lump sum, not an itemized list of charges. I paid it. I knew it would take time to get the rebate, so I put it out of my mind. Nearly two months went by and I called Mid-American asking about the rebate. They had never received the form. I called Adam and he said he remembered getting emails that things didn't go through. But apparently never responded to them! He submitted paperwork that day and I got an email from the rebate people. They responded that they were only going to rebate our job for $367 and we paid nearly $900. This wasn't even close to the 75% they were supposed to rebate and they said they only paid 75% of the square footage that was completed. I called Adam back pretty upset and feeling they had either ripped us off or estimated the square footage incorrectly. I said I wanted an itemized list of what we paid for and he said he didn't think he could get that for me. WHAT?! I paid nearly $900 and I don't know what I've paid for??? He called back and said they had put down the wrong square footage. The rebate would now be $510. Better but still not great. Thoughout all of this, I never got an apology for any of the problems that we had. I would never use this company againKelli B.
- Business Description:We are a National, FULL SERVICE, custom closet company. We will design, fabricate, deliver and install your closet and storage systems ANYWHERE in the United States (excluding Hawaii, Alaska and Puerto Rico)Recent Review:Since we aren't handy and did not have the time to install we hired a handy man to install be closet, which I recommend if you're handy otherwise it would take 3x a long but we are very satisfied with the look and quality customer service is greatJenn D.
- Business Description:We focus on designing and building custom cabinetry and mouldings for any room in your home. Our millwork shop can provide custom or stock profiles for your base, casing, and crown mouldings. We also have the ability to make custom stair parts, library paneling, curved mouldings, wood flooring and floor inlays. In addition to providing custom cabinets and millwork, we are also offering a complete line of home organization solutions for your closet, pantry, laundry, mudroom and garageRecent Review:We have Swan Creek Cabinet Co making some extra cabinets for our kitchen. Very professional and was on time when they came out to measure the area. We went to the shop and the quality of work gave us a good feeling about them. Definitely would use them again for more cabinet workArnhild H.
- Business Description:We are a General contracting company. We perform all services involved in the completion of unfinished space. We do hire sub contractors when needed. We also stand by their work as well. Though we have only been in buisness for a short time. we have a combined 37 years construction experienceRecent Review:The workmanship was excellent. The work was completed within the time frame agreed upon as well as the price quoted. Everything was done very professionally from start to finish. I HIGHLY recommend Dave Navarro Construction for any interior remodeling. I will definitely use him again - without hesitationSharon O.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful closet designer articles
Hiring a professional organizer can help you reset and make your space more functional. Professional home organizer rates vary depending on the size of your project, but luckily, it’s an affordable service on almost any budget.
The closet of your dreams may not be as far off as you think. Materials, labor, and design will all influence the cost to build a closet and custom closet costs. Use this guide to determine your budget and consider which closet type fits your needs.
Find closet designers and builders in
- Elk Horn
- Missouri Valley
closet designers and builders in Earling
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Born Again Interiors522 Highview drv.
- Born Again Interiors
- Dave Navarro ConstructionP.O. Box 1268
- Dave Navarro Construction
- Frisbie Construction, LLCPO Box 242
- Frisbie Construction, LLC
- Heartland Home Remodeling54051 N. Olive St.
- Heartland Home Remodeling
- Kinzler Construction Services700 SE Oralabor Rd
- Kinzler Construction Services
- Laura's Designs405 East Mission Street
Strawberry Point, Iowa
- Laura's Designs
- RICH-WOODS INC1208 1st Avenue South
Fort Dodge, Iowa
- RICH-WOODS INC
- Swan Creek Cabinet Company2323 Mamie Eisenhower Avenue PO Box 577
- Swan Creek Cabinet Company