If you're gearing up for your next renovation, there's a solid chance you're tossing out a bunch of old materials. Find a dumpster rental service you can trust by looking out for these six signs.
Find top appliance sales companies in Eagle Grove, IA
There are 1 top-rated appliance sales companies in your area and 3 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Matching on Angi
Recent Large Appliances Reviews in Eagle Grove
- STARNES TV & APPLIANCEThe Whirlpool refrigerator is wonderful. It is the 4 door with LED lighting. They removed the old refrigerator and set-up the new one. They also installed a Kitchen Aide dishwasher which is very nice. It was a difficult installation, but they did not charge more than they quoted.
- VICTOR APPLIANCEWe were having severe problems with our Maytag washer. We did not buy it at Victor Appliance but after going through several repairs with other services they were the ones that bent over backwards to get the problem solved. The other services just kept coming out and either saying there was no problem of kept on fixing the same problem over and over. Victor appliance in the end help us secure a better machine at no cost to us. The long and short of it is that they worked on the Maytag corporate office with us and we paid Maytag an agreed upon price for the new machine and then Victor delivered it the same day and brought us a check for the difference. This is unbelievable service from a business that we did not even buy the appliance from. It was also Valentines day and they stopped and got a rose for my wife. Needless to say we will be shopping at Victor Appliance for future needs as they come along. Also in talking with others I got similar stories of the great service. They are #1 in our book and there is still something to be said from dealing with a small town business
- Seiler Appliance IncI have used Seilers many times over the past 2 years for purchases and repairs alike and have found them to be very professional, competitively priced and extremely reliable. Their commitment to customer service is unheard of. I have called with urgent problems on several occasions and have had someone from Seilers at my door in 10 minutes. I've never seen customer service like they provide. They show up when they say they will, do quality work, and finish on time
- Seiler Appliance IncEstimate of $6000 and the final bill was $5400 how often does that happen. Seilers understands what it takes to flourish as a small town sales/service provider where big box stores are very close. Dick Seiler and everyone who works at Seilers are knowledgable at what they do and I have found them to go out of their way to provide the best customer service possible. They are extremely honest as well
- SEARS HOME IMPROVEMENT PRODUCTSThey had the exact same make and model of the equipments that I wanted to replace. We got 2 fluorescent light fixtures, microwave, stove and two radios; one was like a small Bloombox and the other was a clock radio. I installed all the appliances myself. I also had the furnace fixed. They were fine and I didn't have any problems. The salesman was courteous. They were pretty knowledgeable. They were helpful in finding the exact models that I had because I had previously purchased the microwave there. I had purchased the stove somewhere else, and they did not have the same model, but they were courteous and helpful. Their price was very reasonable. I would use them again in the future
- AppliancePartsPros.comOrdering the element was very smooth and easy, price was wonderful and shipping was very reasonable. Hopefully it won't take took long to receive.
- Halbur Hardware CoHalbur Hardware went out of their way to help us find exactly what we were looking for our new house. Printing out several options and using feedback from other customers to let us know what features were worth the money. Their service was outstanding giving us great deals and letting us know about available rebates. Their repair service is well known to be there anytime you need them. Kim was a fantastic help
- ROCKWEILER APPLIANCE-DECORAHWe recently bought new a new refrigerator from Rockweiler. They moved the old refrigerator downstairs, and installed the new refrigerator in the kitchen. Their prices were competitive, and they had the colors we were interested in. They were also professional and friendly. We will definitely use them again
- OFF SPRINGS CARPET & FURNITUREThe chairs are awesome, they were priced substantially less than Homemakers in Des Moines and the order time was the same. Will be buying more carpet this year as well! An A++++++++ experience everytime and will continue to do business with.
- Denny's Hometown Appliance CenterI knew Denny's carried good TV's. I went in and spoke to Denny as I knew him from our babysitter. It is a hometown store and has been there a while We bought an oven there a few years ago. Denny is knowledgeable about his product and tries to sell you a quality product at an affordable price for you. The guys came up and installed the TV and did other things that I would have normally done on my own. They are absolutely fantastic. Sometimes their lights aren't all on and they could use some extra lighting and a spruce up in their showroom. I recommend them and will continue to go there
Appliance Sales Companies in Eagle Grove
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.coRecent Review:Worked great. Good price, fast shipping. Fit like a charm.Alan T.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..Recent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:Heavenly Heat Infrared Saunas are made for the chemically sensitive. That means that our infrared saunas create an ideal, safe, and effective detoxification environment for anyone seeking to eliminate toxic substances from their body.Recent Review:Terrible! Wish I had gone with another company. Here is the issue with Heavenly Heat. If your sauna arrives damaged or and issue arrives -- they have zero technical support. Your repairs will be done by any "joe" that heavenly heat finds to do the repair in your area. They will have no experience with Sauna's and are given no instructions regarding the chemical free aspect of these sauna's. The worst part is the buyer, me, was treated as if I was the problem for wanting my sauna repaired correctly. I would have refused the delivery had I realized I was receiving a damaged sauna and would have to spend hours and days trying to get this resolved. The owner, Bob Morgan, is extremely responsive before he has your money but after, is a different story. When inquiring about the sauna he would respond generally within 10 minutes. After you purchase, and particularly if you have a problem with it, you are treated as if you're a nuisance. My sister bought a competitors sauna around the same time and the service she received from knowledgable representatives was a world of difference from my experience. My other issue was that there were shipping delays and Bob would never communicate them. I would have to pursue him to get information. I think they make a decent sauna but I would not recommend for reasons stated abovechris k.
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance ZoneRecent Review:This is the first online review I've ever written -- my experience with this company was that bad. Three aspects that deserve attention: 1) I placed an order and tried to cancel six minutes later. Turns out they don't accept cancellations. 2) I couldn't find a phone number, so I had to work the return/refund by email. The exchange was painful -- so unhelpful I felt like I was interacting with a bad chatbot. 3) I ended up eating shipping costs (expected) and got hit for a 50% restocking fee (unexpected) because I refused the package instead of paying to ship it back. Didn't matter that it went to the correct address, was clearly labeled, and had prior return authorization. So I ended up with a $21 refund on a $60 order, and a lesson learned about where not to buy appliance partsTyson A.
- Business Description:WholeHouseFanGuy.com has the largest selection of systems and is an excellent resource for comparing systems so you can make your own decision on what is best for you. There is no selling here, just education.
- Business Description:We specialize in providing quality services to our customers. We offer complete water filtration systems to residential and commercial customers. Our products are cost effective reliable.
- Business Description:Local Expert Geek Squad Agents can fix your Appliance or TV regardless of where purchased. 90-day warranty along with professional, quick, and clean services. Check us out online, by phone, or at over 1,100 Best Buy stores.
- Business Description:Founded in 1954, American has built a market-leading reputation for exceptional customer service, selection, and price earning us numerous awards as an outstanding retailer of furniture, consumer electronics and appliances. Over the years, American has become known for building stunning, beautiful retail stores and for maintaining them meticulously. Additional phones - (414) 521-1000, (515) 273-3000, (563) 441-5450. Additional fax - (608) 275-7529, (414) 362-1339, (608) 275-7529. Addition..
- Business Description:Contact our retail company in Mason City, IA, at (641) 454-5240 to order discount merchandise.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance sales company articles
If you notice cracks on the walls or if windows and doors are jammed, these could be signs that the foundation is settling. Learn the most common causes of foundation settlement and how to deal with them.
Knowing the costs of routine maintenance and common appliance repairs will help you know how much to save for a new fridge, stove and more.
Find kitchen appliance sellers in
kitchen appliance sellers in Eagle Grove
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Cabinets By Stac508 W Sheridan Ave
- Cabinets By Stac
- DrinkFromTheRock.com7181 Eagles Perch Dr .
- Geek Squad - Best Buy440 Indian Head Dr
Mason City, Iowa
- Geek Squad - Best Buy
- Heavenly Heat SaunasPO Box 2892
Crested Butte, Colorado
- Heavenly Heat Saunas
- RepairClinic.com Inc48600 Michigan Ave
- RepairClinic.com Inc
- WholeHouseFanGuy.com33175 Temecula Parkway 434