A sprinkler system can keep your lawn and garden watered, but sometimes it needs to be repaired. Here’s how much it will cost to have a plumber fix it.
Get matched with top lawn irrigation services in Cedar Falls, IA
There are 1 highly-rated local lawn irrigation services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Irrigation System Reviews in Cedar Falls
- AAA Lawn Irrigation IncI would recommend them to family and friends. Chris Webber was very good. They were very good, very punctual and very accommodating. They were very nice to deal with. They used to charge us to start the irrigation in spring and turn it off in fall.
- CASEY'S SPRINKLER SVCCasey and his hired man and the person handling my phone calls exceeded my expectations. I wish all my contractors and vendors were this easy to deal with!
- Cedar Valley Lawn Caresprinkler system checked, repaired and back flow check done however, the technician did not give me a back flow document to submit and this company did not submit it. I have received 3 notices from the city and a fine for non compliance. Numerous calls to this company but no return call. Very frustrating! My only option is to hire a more reliable company recheck the system and give me the necessary paperwork
Irrigation Systems Installers in Cedar Falls
- Business Description:Our company designs, builds & maintains your landscaping projects. We are a full service lawn care and snow removal company. We serve residential and commercial customers.Recent Review:Very good experience - everyone was friendly, professional, and helpful. We'll be back!Rick T.
- Business Description:Top Turf is committed to excellence in every aspect of our business. We uphold a standard of integrity bound by fairness, honesty and personal responsibility. Our distinction is the quality of service we bring to our customers. Accurate knowledge of our trade combined, with ability, makes us true professionals. Above all, we are watchful of our customers interests and make their concerns the basis of our business. Please give us a call todayRecent Review:Shortly after Top Turf applied this treatment, I began to see brown areas and the tips of the grass blades had turned brown. I asked for the Manager to come out and take a look and they sent someone, do not think it was the manager. He said that the problem was a lack of water! Well, our lawn looks like it might in the middle of August, not in April. In addition, we water each week. <br>Then I find out that the other lawns on our street that he sprayed that same day, look the same as mine. The lawns that were not customers of Top Turf look great, and they have other providers. <br>I called 2 other lawn service companies to come out, and they both said they believe that too much chemical was sprayed on, or it was too strong. <br>I am sad to have to leave Top Turf, because they provided great service for several years, but seem to have gone downhill lately. <br>Needless to say, we immediately stopped service and are going with another company. <br> <brKathryn B.
- Business Description:We offer expert services for any form of landscape design, from plant & tree selection and foundation requirements to hardscaping patios, driveways, walkways and retaining walls. Our GM, Darin Chamberlin, has over 25 years in the landscape industry and has been featured on "Extreme Makeover Home Edition" 4 timesRecent Review:I contacted this group about an estimate for my yard. I needed 2 gutters grounded, the removal of mulberry trees, the addition of border on 2 sides of my yard and leveling of ground with gravel for my shed. I received a call back within a week and had an estimate scheduled. <br /> A man came out and looked at what I needed to be done. I was told I would get an estimate within a week. That was in September. I left a message with the group about 3 weeks later and still have not heard back. Disappointing. <br /Jacqueline F.
- Business Description:US Lawns performs a variety of lawncare services for residential and commercial customers.
- Business Description:James scape llc. We offer the following services. Landscape, hardscape, grading, trimming, maintenance. You name it we do it
- Business Description:We are a full service lawn care, landscaping, irrigation, outdoor lighting, and snow removal business. We also have a seasonal nursery and greenhouse.Recent Review:unknownDuane W.
- Business Description:Superior Subcontracting ServicesRecent Review:Kept making promises of when the job would be started then would keep putting the start date.Edward S.
- Business Description:We are a family owned and operated Custom Landscape Contractor. We off full lawn care and snow and ice management services. We also offer concrete and asphalt contracting. One call takes care of all your property's needs
- Business Description:TruGreen is the nation's largest provider of lawn and landscape services. We make it easy for you by delivering customized care solutions that are effective, innovative and responsible. TruGreen® provides a full suite of tailored lawn and landscape services. From fertilization and aeration to tree & shrub services and much more, TruGreen delivers superior results backed by our Healthy Lawn Guarantee.®1 We also offer effective solutions to help control and prevent lawn damaging insects, like c..Recent Review:In spring 2016, a door to door salesman came by, and I had a lot of weeds in my lawn at the time. He said that there would be "no weeds whatsoever" in my lawn after 2 or 3 sessions with TruGreen, so I purchased the lawn treatment package. In May 2017, after a full season with TruGreen, there were many dozens of weeds still remaining throughout my lawn. I called TruGreen, described my problem, and asked for a call from a manager. My intent was to set up a meeting with the manager and show them all of the weeds in my lawn. Instead, they came out and retreated my lawn and charged me another $51. I called again and again asked for a phone call from the manager. After two weeks without a phone call, I called them back and cancelled the service. I also told them I would not pay the $51, because I had not asked for a new treatment, I had only asked for a call from a manager. This was in July of 2017. In December 2017, after no contact with TruGreen since July, we get a call from a collection agency wanting their $51! The collection agency talked to my wife and scared her into paying the bill. At this point, I called the TruGreen Corporate office and lodged a complaint against the manager of the Cedar Rapids branch. On 3 different occasions, I had asked for a call from the TruGreen manager, and I did not once ever receive a call! After many phone calls and hassles, the TruGreen Corporate office (there were very pleasant, btw) credited my account, refunded my $51, and called off the collection agency dogs. I will never do business with TruGreen ever againDAVID M.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful irrigation system installer articles
A drip irrigation system offers an efficient, eco-friendly method for watering your garden, but if you live in a colder climate, you must protect it from freezing temperatures. This step-by-step guide tells you how to winterize drip irrigation systems.
Harvesting rainwater can be a simple, environmentally friendly way to self-supply your water. But, before choosing to invest in a tank to collect rainwater, learn the pros and cons to gauge if harvesting rainwater is for you.
Find lawn irrigation services in
lawn irrigation services in Cedar Falls
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- Jamm scape l.l.c
- Jamm scape l.l.c
- Midwest Lawn and Landscape1395 N Center Point Rd
- Midwest Lawn and Landscape
- US Lawns of Waterloo122 Black Hawk Rd.
- US Lawns of Waterloo
- Wapsie Pines Lawn Care & Landscaping5708 W Cedar Wapsi Rd
Cedar Falls, Iowa
- Wapsie Pines Lawn Care & Landscaping