Replacing the interior doors in your home can be an easy way to make it feel like a brand new place. With proper preparation, changing your interior doors can be a breeze. Our guide will fill you in on everything you need to know.
Get matched with top home security companies in Bettendorf, IA
There are 6 highly-rated local home security companies.
Recent Home Security Systems Reviews in Bettendorf
- Quality Control Property ServicesAwful and worse. I hired because I met children of contractor. I did not have any knowledge about working with a contractor. I was a fool and my money. The contractor told me over and over how very professional he was. Throughout the time he was on my job(s), he constantly told me how much he was saving and doing for me. The contractor was unable to multitask, prioritize tasks, produce and timely amend a fully-detailed job contract with proper change orders. Many times late. Many times I was asked to come to his office only to find no proper paperwork, samples, etc. Many times I had to ask for samples via email only to not receive. To expedite parts of the total job, I found myself meeting him at stores to discuss product options or myself physically making purchases. When I hesitated for 2 days on the actual window gridding, the contractor realizing he was behind on my total job put blame for his inability to complete other job tasks during time to straighten out window issues on me and changes I had made to job(s). When I mentioned that I would like to see and get a copy of the city permit for my records, he stated that he thought I had gotten. A couple days later, it was determined that a city permit for replacement windows was not required. I have e-communication of some of his reasons for not arriving on time or at all. Some suspect. On top of his misplacing blame on me for overall delay, he went so far as to boast that the window manufacturer gave him the value of two windows (or maybe it was physically two windows) free. The contractor never deducted any of my window job costs for my inconvenience. After two or three times of this contractor insisting for payments near/or at end of Fridays, I mentioned that 80% of the job(s) was/were not started or was/were not completed and I did not think this was good business. He said it would all get done. I questioned why no checklist with formal initialing required. I constantly requested invoices be updated to reflect materials involved (on more that a couple occasions he mentioned he forgot such and such in quote) and ALL DETAILS. I not only never received but never did get an official contract. I continued to compliment even the poor workmanship he did because I became more afraid than ever that he wouldn't show back up. Two days prior to what from here on I'll refer to as "the Friday", I had no updated, accurate job invoices (now I know should have been a contract and proper amendments) and contractor telling me that he needed the balance of of monies owed for the total job by "the Friday". He pointed out that he could disregard the add-on amount for power-washing/staining deck and walk with no consequences to himself/his business . He said he would be coming on "the Friday" with ten guys to finish-up much of work. On "the Friday", I decided on a hunch to go from an out-of-town appointment straight home. I found no contractor, no ten guys, and no work being done at my property. I called him and asked why no work being done. He said he was on way. Because it was a friday and 2:30 PM, I highly doubted he and ten workers would actually show let alone get much done before quitting time, I told him not too bother. I disconnected and locked my property up. His girlfriend texted that she was involved now. She said that some were rented tools of contractor that were locked in my garage. She said she and contractor could call police. On hindsight, the police would have been welcome. I stated that he could come and get his tools and whatever the following Tuesday. I wanted my long requested proper invoice (he had two diff invoices going/started by this time) at time of pickup. He showed up with his girlfriend, backed into my driveway, lowered his pickup's back gate, and started loading stuff. I said I'd like my paperwork. His girlfriend said "wait until he gets his stuff loaded". He finished loading and closed back gate. He walked to his pickup driver's side window, looked only down at a clipboard, proceeded to tell me that I wasn't going to get anything because I made too many changes etc to the overall job, got into his truck, and they both looked at me/my house as they drove off. I have had gutters (another add-on he was giving me a great deal on) since put on by another business. I have also gotten quotes for repairing and completing what this contractor did/didn't complete. One estimator asked "did you pay the contractor because if you did he stole from you." It is now going to cost me more now to repair/complete than the first/original invoice plus add-ons read less
Home Security Systems in Bettendorf
- Business Description:We are a family run business that has been installing and servicing Home and Business Alarm Systems and Security Cameras since 2008 in the Cedar Rapids Area. We would love to give you a free estimate!Recent Review:Professional installation and service. Completely satisfied with their initial service and quick responses to all of my questions afterwards.Troy B.
- Business Description:ADT home security systems are backed by more than 145 years of experience. As the leader in home security, ADT can help you customize a home security system with easy-to-use equipment and special security features to meet your safety needs. We have service centers nationwide that can install an ADT home security system within 24 hours in most areas. Once your home is equipped with our top-of-the-line system, it is connected to a network of ADT Monitoring Centers nationwide which deliver non-.. read lessRecent Review:Easy and affordable are the words that come to mind from our experience buying a home alarm from ADT. The sales person even included a Visa giftcard to welcome us as new customers. Looking forward to seeing what all of our new cameras capture outside of our home read lessHasan A.
- Business Description:Link Home Security is a Mountain Alarm company and has been in business since 1952. We're 5-Star rated with Alarm.com--the highest rating possible! Our 5-Diamond-rated central station has redundant locations so you'll never be without service. Our 2Gig (cellular) and Z-Wave products are the highest quality on the market. Everything we sell is backed by a 30-day money back guarantee. Our customer support is unparalleled in the industry read lessRecent Review:Glad it's easy for some with no experience and I could save money along the way.Jared C.
- Business Description:We are here to provide investigation and litigation support services to private individuals, attorneys, corporations, small businesses and insurance companies. Call toll free, phone number: (844) 663-4631. Since 1980, Our firm has been providing professional, licensed private investigation and private detective services, to businesses and individuals. Our clients include law firms, insurance companies, major corporations and small businesses. Our nationwide private investigations, private det.. read lessRecent Review:The team of 1privateinvestigator is the most polite, well-spoken private investigator firm that we have ever hired. They answer all your questions with patience and calmness. I suggest everyone looking for dependable PI services to hire them read lessCarlos H.
- Business Description:7-year Angie's List Super Service Award Winner. Medical Care Alert provides personal emergency medical alert systems for seniors in all 50 states. Our "Help At The Push Of A Button" Medical Alert Systems provide instant access to our US-based, EMT-trained emergency personnel 24 / 7 / 365. With Medical Care Alert there is nothing to buy, no long term contracts, no hidden fees - we have several plans which all work out to around $1 a day for the service. We offer systems with 2-way voice pendan.. read lessRecent Review:Customer service is very responsive to our questions and needs.LILLIAN P.
- Business Description:You’d pay a fortune to keep your family safe, but you shouldn’t pay a penny more than $14.99! Most alarms systems seem like a bargain---UNTIL you look at the cost of signing a long-term alarm contract for $30, $40, sometimes even $50/month. Protect your home and your wallet with a SimpliSafe home security system. Our alarm monitoring costs just $14.99/month, and we’ll never lock you into a contract, so you are free to cancel with us anytime. Each year that you protect your family with SimpliS.. read less
- Business Description:Locally owned and operated. Sales staff is made up of working professional photographers & videographers with years of field experience. Online chat available. See website for shipping details & information on parking in the area. Additional phones: (212) 444-6615, (800) 221-5743, and (212) 239-7765 read less
- Business Description:With Uxari, you and your home are connected, automatically. You choose what to connect (devices) and we do the connecting (wireless services plan). Plus, we do it for as little as $99 down with monthly payments as low as $34.99. At Uxari, you will talk to a real person when you have a question, 7 days a week. So go ahead, start enjoying your new life style, knowing answers to all your questions are only a call or an e-mail away. And the best part is all of our services come with a 30-day, ris.. read less
- Business Description:SOS Family Secure has been operating since 2007 and is nationwide.
Deals in Bettendorf for Home Security Systems
Explore our Solution Center for helpful alarm system articles
Price for installation can vary depending on system type, number of cameras and type of camera. Security camera installation cost runs an average of $1,350.
Listen up, because over two million burglaries occur each year in the United States (one every 15 seconds)! Here are a few things to help secure your home.
Find home security companies in
- East Moline
- Le Claire
- Rapids City
- Carbon Cliff
- Rock Island
- Port Byron
- Coal Valley
- Long Grove
- Blue Grass
home security companies in Bettendorf
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1privateinvestigator.com555 Anton Blvd Suite 150
Costa Mesa, California
- Hoeppner IT Consulting
- Hoeppner IT Consulting
- Pinnacle Security LLC1290 Sandhill Rd
- Pinnacle Security LLC
- USA Alarm Service, Inc510 S Clearwater Loop 100
Post Falls, Idaho
- USA Alarm Service, Inc