Board and batten siding is a popular design choice that adds visual interest on otherwise blank walls. Vertical strips of wood create a textured, rustic look. We examine the factors affecting the cost of board and batten siding near you.
Get matched with top siding contractors in Alton, IA
There are 5 highly-rated local siding contractors.
Recent Siding Companies Reviews in Alton
- MOR RenovationsGreat.....! They were the best group to work with.... the installers did quality work! The owner answered all my questions....and was back several times to help me with colors....I love the way it turned out!....We went from Green to Night Fall....love it!
- John Holland ContractingWe hired John because he could do all the work from start to finish without us worrying about hiring multiple contractors. Great job reasonably priced.
- Premier Construction ServicesIn February 2013 we hired Premier Construction to undertake an extensive building project which included an addition to our house that doubled the existing square footage, a remodel of the existing space, and the construction of a detached garage. Also included in the project were a rear deck, a front covered deck, and a patio just off the newly constructed walk-out. Our building project with Adam and Premier Construction was definitely a collaborative effort and the design options Adam presented to us always reflected our wishes and preferences. As the project advanced, there were change orders at our request which Adam took in stride with his characteristic can-do cheerfulness. Adam never sees a problem that can't be fixed or a challenge that can't be met and he possesses a great aesthetic sense as well as an impressive amount of knowledge and experience in the construction business. The end result, which we are now enjoying, is a seamlessly executed addition which has all the features we most desired. The quality of workmanship in the addition surpasses that of the original dwelling, a credit to Adam and the first-rate team of employees and sub-contractors associated with Premier Construction. We have no plans for further improvements...but...if we ever decide to build a party shed, we'll call Adam read less
- Premier Construction ServicesWe were referred to Adam by our daughter. We just purchased a home and were having work done prior to moving in. We knew we wanted a sun room but we were not sure about the details. Adam met with us and walked us through all the different styles of sun rooms his company has completed and gave us some great ideas. His website was really helpful in viewing some of their past projects. We were on a strict deadline to get moved into the house and Adam met and exceeded all deadlines, his crew completed the entire sun room in less than a week! Adam recommended a stone accent wall in the room to match the rest of the house and we love it! We are very pleased with our sun room and Adam was great to work with - he knows his products and helped us with design as well. We definitely recommend Premier Construction as a contractor read less
- Green Valley Roofing Siding WindowsWe contacted Green Valley for siding, roof and window installation on our house. I talked to them on a Friday and they were able to have someone there by the next Wednesday. After a quick response and a great price we decided to go with them. When measuring for the roof we made the comment that we had some leaks and with all the up coming rain they were able to squeeze us in and complete the rear off and installation in one day. It took a little bit for them to get the siding and windows in but they ordered so the siding would be the same stock number and the windows had some odd sizes. When the windows were in they sent Scott and Jared up to install them, they removed 11 windows and installed the new ones all in one day. When doing the siding Scott and Jared were up again, this part took a little longer but after everyday they went around and picked up the yard. Every question I had they were able to answer it for me. The siding and windows turned out amazing!! When all done I had one complaint and David Flores was up on the final walk through and had it fixed right away. We had a very big project and they were able to get it done and stayed right in budget. If you need and kind of remodeling done on your house I would not hesitate to hire this company read less
- Mason City RoofingThe team at Mason City Roofing was a pleasure to work with. They were professional and responsive to our needs. We were very pleased with the quality of workmanship used on our project.
- Mullin Awning & SidingEXCELLENT job on all areas - siding, awning and gutters. The crew was on time every day, did high quality work, very professional, communicated with home owner every day, couldn't be more happy. The price was very reasonable too especially compared to competitors in the Sioux City market. Even our neighbors commented on how nice the home and garage now look. One neighbor used a different siding company and now regret it after they saw our home done. Exact quote -- "Ours looks like a kindergartner did the work in comparison to yours". They also will work with your insurance company as needed. I would "highly" recommend Mullin to anyone!!! I would give an A+!! read less
- NILES SIDING & TRIMEverything started off OK. Then they trampled our flowers, nails were scattered all over in piles, they used contrasting colors which we did not want (they had to replace all), when moving our fountain they dropped it and destroyed it (no apology or compensation), When remounting the front door storm door they improperly installed it and made it hard to open and close, they somehow broke the outside water faucet (they did replace that), when reinstalling our security light on the garage they did such a poor job (they actually moved the light and did not install it according to electrical codes) that when I replaced the light I had many issues with the installation due to their ineptness. We had to store all their tools and recharge their tool batteries so that our garage was full of their stuff, the company owner wanted full payment up front before we could inspect the work, workers said we had poison ivy (we don't) and did not want to side one side of our house (they finally did when I showed them pictures of actual poison ivy), generally a shyster company that I definitely would not recommend read less
- M & H ConstructionIt was a wonderful experience They tried to work with them for the best deal but my son ended up doing the service for me instead.
- Myers Home ImpovementsIt was $3400 for them. It was very good and exciting. Very good doors. Very good windows. Very good quality everything else. I was very happy with them too. It worked out well. They lay the job on the new deck. I was very happy as a matter of fact I think I will hire them to come do some work later on read less
Siding Contractors in Alton
- Business Description:As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today!Recent Review:They did a fantastic job and they were quick.Glenn B.
- Recent Review:They had done a good job on my skylight. So I hired them to replace my grandsons roof. Showed up immediately. Started the job a day or two later. Finished it in a day and a half. Reasonable rate. Another excellent job. .Thank you, EC ROOFING read lessPaula G.
- Business Description:Royalty Roofing Omaha Services is a certified full service roofing Omaha contractor that serves the Omaha & Sioux city areas for roofing, siding, windows & gutters.. Our skilled, licensed, bonded and insured team of roofers has the experience for simple roof leak repairs to new roofs on residential homes and commercial buildings. No project is too large or too small for our roofing Omaha contractors. Every project is finished to our customers' satisfaction. A roof protects your most valuable .. read lessRecent Review:Royalty roofing & siding is an AMAZING company to work with. We worked with Jeremy, and he did a job ABOVE AND BEYOND anything we've experienced with ANY contractor. He worked with our insurance company after a very bad hail storm and was able to get our entire house resided with James Hardy, as well as new gutters, downspouts, and window wraps. Jeremy and his team worked VERY hard for us, communication was impeccable, and whenever a problem arose, Royalty took care of it immediately, and in a manner befitting of a company that earns the trust and admiration of its customers. We will use them for LIFE. After the job was completed, there was an issue with the caulking used on our siding. The issue was the product, not Royalty's team or work. Royalty immediately moved to remedy the issue, even though they were out-of-pocket with Hardy for the fix for over a year. We even received a gift certificate around the holidays. That's what I call excellence in customer service! Thank you Jeremy, team, and Royalty Roofing & Siding. You are amazing read lessRoss P.
- Business Description:We're here to serve you, whatever your needs may be. Our office is located in Urbandale, a suburb of Des Moines, Iowa, but our team serves the entire state of Iowa. Our services range from a complete exterior remodel of your home, including new windows, siding, roofing, stone and gutters, to residing just the one side of your house that needs it. When we say we're here to serve you, we mean it. Additional Service Areas: Iowa - Ask for details. James Hardie Fiber Cement Siding Installer read lessRecent Review:Nate and his crew were awesome. They had some of the summer's worst heat, rain, etc and they still appeared each and everyday on time and ready to work. We've had so many people tell us how fantastic the house looks. They fixed problems that we didn't even realize were problems (like a hornets nest under an overhang). We would definitely hire them again, and in fact are already planning what we would like to have done next. Never did they ask for payment up front, not even a deposit. That's just not heard of these days. The office staff, specifically Liz, was there to walk us through all the different financing options available, and was a true pleasure to work with. We went with a higher end product versus vinyl siding, we cannot get over the difference it has made in our gas and electric bill as well as how quiet our home is now. Again, we would highly recommend them read lessMelody F.
- Business Description:Classic Copper Works uses time honored German copper smith techniques handed down from father to son and passed on to our highly skilled artisans. We specialize in the fabrication of custom copper & bronze products and other metal specialties. WE DO NOT OFFER REPAIR SERVICES OF ANY KIND. Additional phone number - (888) 908-5339 read lessRecent Review:They was out of state and was not able to do work. Could not find someone in my area.L S.
- Business Description:Our goal at Ahler Home Improvements is to combine experience and quality to provide solutions and value for our customers in need of restoration mitigation and reconstruction services The ability to meet the individual needs of our customers sets us apart from the competition. Our services include but are not limited to: * Roofing * Siding * Windows * Gutter read lessRecent Review:I received to response to my inquires in regard to perform work.Susan S.
- Business Description:we are a small business in boone we have 20 yrs of experiance we except cash and check and debit cards and also credit cards
- Recent Review:They put a roof on my house worked with and discounted the work I could do myself like hauling away debris and stripping old roof excellent guy great family business.William E.
- Business Description:Sell steel shingles, imitation, shake and slate roofing. Asphalt, industrial rubber roofs and residential roofing. For more information on the steel roofs call Bob. We also do new construction, resorts & Motels. I will travel to resorts/motels read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful siding contractor articles
Your home's exterior siding may experience one of a few problems in its lifetime. Siding is one of the most common areas for damage, so knowing how to fix it is essential. Find out how to identify siding issues so you can take action.
Several factors go into the cost of painting aluminum siding, including paint, primer, labor, and other miscellaneous expenses. This guide breaks down the typical costs of doing this job, as well as how much you might save by doing the job yourself.
Find siding contractors in
- Orange City
- Sioux Center
- Le Mars
- Rock Valley
siding contractors in Alton
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 33 Carpenters ConstructionPO Box 668
- 33 Carpenters Construction
- A Mark of Integrity2317 15th ave no
Fort Dodge, Iowa
- Aguiar Construction LLC4500 Polk St
Sioux City, Iowa
- Ahlers Home Improvements5814 Pine View Dr
Sioux City, Iowa
- America's Best Choice Windows404 Broad St
- America's Best RemodelingW243N2731 Single Tree
- AMERICAN EXTERIORS2116 S. Minnesota Ave #3
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
- A Mark of Integrity
- C & K Construction602 N. 4th Ave
- Cabinets By Stac508 W Sheridan Ave
- City Builders2009 Center St
Cedar Falls, Iowa
- Classic Copper Works9443 Cossey Road
- Community Lumber17 S BROADWAY AVE
West Bend, Iowa
- Covers All Siding & Windows318 S 25th St.
Fort Dodge, Iowa
- C & K Construction
- Ironclad Construction803 W Cedar St
Beresford, South Dakota
- Ironclad Construction
- PressureProPO Box 471
- Satern Exteriors1581 Georgia Avenue
- SCHIEUER WOODWORKS211 MAIN ST Address2
- Shandy Home Improvements LLC5328 240th Ave
Albert City, Iowa
- SIOUXLAND HOME IMPROVEMENT431 ALBANY AVE SE
Orange City, Iowa
- SIOUXLAND SIDING & WINDOWS605 SANBORN ST
- SPARKLE WASHP.O. Box 416
- Stonebrook Roofing Inc1919 S 40th St Ste 222
- Stratmeier's Home Improvement Center35026 180TH ST
Le Mars, Iowa
- SUNROOM ESCAPES4870 Andrews Pl
Des Moines, Iowa
- Superior Exteriors3076 104th St
- SWI Windows Doors & More203 E 7th St
- Synergy Roofing Group6323 Evans Street
- Satern Exteriors
- Veile Contracting Inc301 South Jefferson
- Veile Contracting Inc
- Waddle Exteriors130 W Broad St
Story City, Iowa
- Waddle Exteriors