EverDry Waterproofing

Founded 1991 • With Angi since April 2005

3800 New McEver Rd NW

Acworth, GA 30101

Everdry Waterproofing is the Nation’s Largest Waterproofer. Everdry specializes in basement waterproofing, crawl space waterproofing, and foundation repair. Our patented, safe and 100% effective waterproofing method can be used on foundations consisting of poured concrete, block, brick, stone, red clay tile plus crawlspaces and slabs. We have been in business for more than 25 years and have over 85,000 “raving fans!” Prevent the costly results of water damage by calling Everdry Waterproofing today for crawlspace waterproofing, basement waterproofing, and foundation waterproofing. We can also improve buildings that have been damaged by water through our foundation repair and air ventilation system installation services. We also offer mud jacking repair on driveways, stoop & steps and porches....

basement waterproofing (122)drain pipe installation (30)foundation repair (25)well & water pump repair (23)concrete repair (15)mold removal (13)

06/17/2022

Alexis D.

Great customer service and follow through, which is hard to find today. Highly recommend. The crew addressed all my questions and follow up with an additional supervisor. Everyone was very professional. Months after the service I saw that the moisture issues were returning. The Manager came out and said that we were among a low percentage of basements that needed additional air flow. So at Everdry's expense/guarantee, they have conditioned air installed to fix this problem. I was also assured again, that if was not, additional steps would be taken until problem was rectified. Guarantee their product and stood by it.

Description of Work
Waterproof Basement/Foundation Inside & Outside

Category basement waterproofing, foundation repair

Work Completed On 06/17/2022

06/08/2022

Todd K.

EverDry did an amazing job. With the extent of our basement, they were quick, thorough and considering I never have to worry about water intrusion again, worth every penny.

Description of Work
Basement Waterproofing

Work Completed On 05/18/2018

05/31/2022

Joseph R.

Excellent. Quality of the work was superb. They stood behind their work and fixed the couple of minor issues I had as well.

Description of Work
Stop water intrusion in basement

Work Completed On 07/31/2021

04/19/2022

Mike S.

EveryDry did excellent work for our home. Work consisted of waterproofing a 2100 sq ft basement, which involved digging a new frenchdrain style trench at the foot of the foundation along the uphill sides, installing two sump pumps and related pipe work to ensure the water would exit far from the foundation, and applied structural fiber and water proofing to reinforce the cinderblock walls. Concrete work performed to cover the frenchdrain trench is relatively smooth and even with the existing concrete floor. Combining their work with more efficient downspout management has resulted in a consistently dry basement! Keep in mind there is an annual fee associated with the warranty, which I would recommend. Additionally, the office staff are friendly and efficient. The previous owner had the work performed soon before selling us their home, and the warranty transfer was seamless and easy, a testament to the hard-working staff. I recommend EverDry to any friends and colleagues who are in need of professional waterproofing services.

Description of Work
Waterproofing basement, roof runoff management

Category concrete repair, basement waterproofing

Work Completed On 04/19/2022

04/09/2022

Jason B.

EverDry did a fantastic job waterproofing our basement. They came our quickly to assess the situation. We had an old system that only cover one side of the basement. The EverDry solution now provides total protection. Out basement is dry and odor free. I now can rest easy when during multiple days of heavy rain. The staff and technicians were very professional. I strongly recommend EverDry and would use them again for other project. Thank you and great job!!

Description of Work
Waterproofing Basement

Category concrete repair, basement waterproofing, wells, drain pipe

Work Completed On 03/25/2022

Thank you so much for the positive feedback. So happy we were able to help you take care of your home!

03/10/2022

Michele I.

Very pleased with my very dry and clean crawl space. Particularly happy with the EZ Breathe system.

Description of Work
Crawlspace waterproofing

Work Completed On 03/10/2021

12/24/2021

P Jay R.

Description of Work
We had a wall in the basement that leaked and they repaired it and installed a drain and piping to protect our basement.

Category concrete repair, basement waterproofing, wells

Work Completed On 11/20/2014

We appreciate you and your family for giving us the opportunity of exceeding your expectations on our services provided here at Everdry Atlanta Waterproofing. If for any reason in the future you are in need of services and/or concerns please give us a call at 678-741-2900. Thank you for the positive feedback and have the best day!

11/17/2021

Mita S.

IT WAS WONDERFUL EXPERINCE WITH THEM, VERY COURTEOUS STAFF, GREAT JOB!

Description of Work
WATERPROOFING SYSTEM IN BASEMENT

Work Completed On 11/17/2021

11/17/2021

Mita S.

WENT VERY WELL, NO MORE WATER LEAK, WONDERFUL STAFF TO WORK WITH, GREAT JOB DONE!

Description of Work
WATER PROOFING IN BASEMENT WITH SUM PUMPS

Work Completed On 02/01/2021

03/20/2021

Catherine P.

We decided to go with Everdry because they are the only company that would guarantee both the floor and walls - and after the mold issue we experienced, we wanted to get the most comprehensive solution possible. But it's clear that this company is stretched way beyond its means. We had to wait four months for installation (don't believe them when they claim they will fit you in). The guys they had do the work were polite and nice, but also reckless and sloppy. One decided to install an air circulation machine in the middle of a wall in a room where I explicitly told them I did not want the machine installed. That meant that they unnecessarily cut out dry wall and insulation to the ceiling and put a hole in the foundation. Another guy slapped cement all over our front stoop (see pictures). I had to wait another three months for Everdry to even attempt to repair these things and then they managed to make them worse. Everdry apologized for the miscommunication, but I still have to wait ANOTHER MONTH before they can get to me on their schedule. I've spent so much time trying to manage this. They say all of the right things on the phone, but they don't seem to have the capacity to supervise their workers and ensure quality. For this kind of money, it's not worth the grief.

Description of Work
Basement Waterproofing

Work Completed On 12/22/2020

Review for EverDry Waterproofing - 3800 New McEver Rd NW, Acworth, GA - 39258732

02/16/2021

Duane V.

As a building contractor myself I was Appalled at what I saw when I went into my elderly mother in laws crawl space. It was the worst job that I have witnessed in my 45 year career. The walls were Supposed to be sealed where needed and there was not ONE SPOT on the walls that had been repaired. The vapor barrier was Unbelievable. It was a few Pieces of plastic thrown on the ground. Nothing was sealed. 1/2 of the crawl space isn’t visible from the entry area and when I crawled in to look the area didn’t even have a vapor barrier at all. No edges were sealed. No seams were sealed. Water was leaking out from between the pieces of Plastic that was laid down. This is complete predatory behavior toward our senior citizens. I would avoid this company at ALL COSTS!! They took complete Advantage of this situation. It’s horrible !

Description of Work
Crawl space waterproofing and valet Barrier

Category concrete repair, basement waterproofing, drain pipe

Work Completed On 02/16/2018

Review for EverDry Waterproofing - 3800 New McEver Rd NW, Acworth, GA - 39200330

12/21/2020

Marcus V.

Everything went right with my experience with Everdry. From the sales rep (Dennis) to the installer (Marcus) I have been impressed not only by their professionalism and customer experience their people provide but also by them standing behind their product and services with a lifetime warranty that can be transferrable if you sell your home to the new homeowner. Kudos to Everdry Atlanta for building such a business that puts their customers first!

Description of Work
Waterproofing Basement

Work Completed On 12/21/2020

Thank you for your business and very kind review Mr. [Member Name Removed]! Here at Everdry we strive for high quality customer satisfaction so we are happy to hear we met your expectation with our dedicated team members. We look forward to continuing business with you and keeping your home happy and healthy! If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to give us a call at 678-741-2900. Edit

12/12/2020

Valerie T.

We had our first contact with Will who was professional, gave great information and answered all our questions. Marcus as our first worker who installed equipment at our home. He was affable, informative and very professional. He was efficient, polite and neatly completed his work in a satisfactory time frame.

Description of Work
Basement waterproofing

Category basement waterproofing, mold removal

Work Completed On 12/11/2020

12/03/2020

P Jay R.

Description of Work
Everdry installed the Everdry waterproofing system in our basement, we are very pleased with the results! We recommend Everdry to anyone who has a basement or crawlspace with moisture problems.

Category concrete repair, basement waterproofing, wells, drain pipe

Work Completed On 12/27/2019

Thank you for your kind words! It is great to hear that we were able to get your basement taken care of. Should you need anything at all please to hesitate to contact us!

09/25/2020

Caryn W.

I had a great experience with Everdry! I hired them to take care of some water intrusion issues in my basement, and every individual I dealt with at the company was polite, knowledgeable, and professional from start to finish. The work itself only took three days when I was expecting at least a week based on the extent of what needed to be done. The team showed up on time every day, let me know when they arrived and left, and walked me through every step of the process to ensure I understood what needed to be done. They answered all of my questions and left the house and yard clean and neat after they finished up, despite the fact that there was a literally tropical storm coming through on the days they were working! They also quickly corrected a small issue caused with my water line. Most importantly, the job seems to have eliminated my water issues and came with a lifetime guarantee. I can’t recommend Everdry enough!

Description of Work
Basement waterproofing

Category concrete repair, basement waterproofing, wells, mold removal

Work Completed On 09/17/2020

Miss C, we appreciate you and your family for giving us the opportunity of exceeding your expectations on our services provided here at Everdry Atlanta Waterproofing. If for any reason in the future you are in need of services and/or concerns please give us a call at 678-741-2900. Thank you for the positive feedback and have the best day!

05/08/2020

Helen M.

They called to reschedule twice, meaning that my husband had to change his work schedule twice and then take a day off, because apparently they won’t talk to a woman alone about the process. When we explained our concern, they initially said they couldn’t help us, and then after peeking inside our crawlspace they told us we needed waterproofing services and that it would cost $21,000... before an inspection. When my husband started asking questions, the inspector changed the subject and said that we have cobwebs! Yes...it’s UNDER THE HOUSE.

Description of Work
Estimate for waterproofing crawlspace

Work Completed On 05/08/2020

Thank you for taking the time to share your review. Everdry Waterproofing has prided itself on positive customer experiences for the last 40 years. Unfortunately, it seems we have fallen short of that on your visit. We appreciate you taking the time to share your concerns with us and will be sure to use this as a learning experience for the representative involved and our company as a whole. Since 1978 Everdry Waterproofing has offered free Foundation inspections to qualifying homeowners. Our inspection process is completely unique to the industry. Although we are there to determine the cause of the leak, our primary objective is to fully educate all homeowners as to why they have the leak as well as discussing all the different options that are currently available. Over the last 40 plus years, Everdry has learned that having all homeowners present for the inspection provides both Everdry and the consumer the most comprehensive inspection possible. Not only do we want to answer everyone's questions at one time, but our process involves the inspector questioning everybody who actually occupies the home. To keep our cost low and our inspections free, the only qualification necessary is to have all homeowners present and available to answer questions for the inspector. Recognizing that this is not always the easiest scenario for the customers working schedule, Everdry has expanded its hours from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. Monday through Friday and Saturdays until 4 p.m. Thank you for your valued feedback and have a blessed day.

02/13/2020

Kristy K.

I called to schedule a free inspection after filling out the online form and never hearing back from anyone and was shocked at the rudeness of the employee who I spoke with. He stated that he could not schedule my free inspection without my husband being present? That is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard. Are we back to the 1950's where Women can't handle any business? My husband works out of town and I can't guarantee what days he will be home for an estimate to get something repaired. I own the home as well and I make all the decisions for things involving our home since he is gone. They really need to improve their customer service and they definitely lost a customer. The employee didn't even care when I said I will just call someone else and give them my business. Disappointed to say the least after reading all the great reviews they had.

Description of Work
Needed to waterproof my basement

Work Completed On 02/13/2020

Dear valued customer, We apologize that we were unable to accommodate your request for a free inspection, Since 1978 Everdry Waterproofing has offered free Foundation inspections to qualifying homeowners. Our inspection process is completely unique to the industry. Although we our there to determine the cause of the leak, our primary objective is to fully educate all homeowners as to why they have the leak as well as discussing all the different options that are currently available. Over the last 40 plus years, Everdry has learned that having all homeowners present for the inspection provides both Everdry and the consumer the most comprehensive inspection possible. Not only do we want to answer everyone's questions at one time, but our process involves the inspector questioning everybody who actually occupies the home. To keep our cost low and our inspections free, the only qualification necessary is to have all homeowners present and available to answer questions for the inspector. Recognizing that this is not always the easiest scenario for the customers working schedule, Everdry has expanded its hours from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. Monday through Friday and Saturdays until 4 p.m. Thank you for your valued feedback and have a blessed day.

02/08/2020

Graeme W.

They put me on hold, failed to call back, set a Saturday 2:00 appointment with both homeowners the failed to show up or call. They acknowledged they knew of the appointment and also that nobody was available to come yet they never called us. Barely functional, incompetent office staff probably a good predictor of the kind of results you could get if these cretins ever actually succeeded in starting a job on your home. Run away

Description of Work
Basement waterproofing

Work Completed On 02/08/2020

We apologize for the missed appointment. For quality insurance, all of our calls are recorded and used for training purposes. Our records reflect that you actually contacted our office twice requesting a free inspection. Once on 2/3, and then again on 2/4/20. If we would of known during your 2nd phone call that you had already spoken to someone from our office the day before, the appointment would of been handled by the original person you spoke with on 2/3.

06/07/2019

Travis G.

My family and I are very pleased with the products and services Everdry has provided to our house in Woodstock, GA. Way back in 2005 (with the previous owner) Everdry waterproofed the basement and additionally reinforced one of the basement walls with carbon fiber. After seeing how well everything has continued to perform over time we had them reinforce a separate wall right after we purchased the house in 2014. It's been just about 5 years since then and the waterproofing and the reinforced walls have had no issues whatsoever. Our basement is bone dry and solid. TG

Description of Work
Reinforce basement wall, waterproof basement

Category basement waterproofing, foundation repair

Work Completed On 06/06/2019

So glad we were able to help take care of your home over the years!

04/07/2019

Daniel L.

So glad I chose Everdry Waterproofing! The EZ Breathe they installed has already made a huge impact on our daughters breathing now that the mold is getting removed from the air. I just want to thank Everdry for doing a spectacular job and making our home SAFE again!

Description of Work
Crawlspace Repair

Category basement waterproofing, mold removal, foundation repair

Work Completed On 04/04/2019

We are so happy the EZ Breathe has improved your daughters breathing and appreciate the positive feedback, Thanks!

01/17/2019

Jeremy M.

The representative that called was overly directive. They have several unreasonable requirements before they will even meet with you.

Description of Work
basement waterproofing etc.

Work Completed On 01/17/2019

06/17/2018

Dean R.

The process requires days of hard dirty work to accomplish the task. The employees were diligent, polite and did not complain about the work. Their goal was clearly to satisfactorily accomplish their task.

Description of Work
Waterproofing a crawl space