CGS Waterproofing

Minority Owned & OperatedMinority Owned & Operated
Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español

6040 Dawson Blvd Suite F

Norcross, GA 30093

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

CGS Waterproofing is a family owned premier company specializing in residential waterproofing services. We are dedicated to providing customer service that is second to none. With over 10 years in the industry CGS Waterproofing strikes to be your go-to waterproofing contractor. We are fully licensed, bonded and insured so our customer can have a piece of mind that will be complemented with our most comprehensive warranties in all our products and services....

basement waterproofing (25)concrete repair (9)drain pipe installation (6)roofing (1)insulation (1)

10/07/2021

They were very professional and did a great job. The crack injection went flawlessly and took no time at all.

Description of Work
Crack injection

Work Completed On 09/06/2021

02/12/2021

The work was performed on time and as estimated. The scope of the work was appropriate to the presenting problem (unlike the proposals received from the larger waterproofing companies) and the estimate was a fraction of the price proposed by other companies. The estimator, Lupe, was responsive, and excellent at describing the work to be done and at answering questions. The work was completed in a ...

Description of Work
basement waterproofing

Category concrete repair,basement waterproofing

Work Completed On 02/12/2021

10/15/2020

CGS did a great job from job scoping all the way through execution. They were patient with me as I had several water issues and listened to my concerns. They were very flexible to work with and performed top quality work. I would 100% use them again and recommend to others.

Description of Work
Basement and outside water proofing

Category basement waterproofing,drain pipe

Work Completed On 07/10/2020

09/13/2020

CGS did a fantastic job. They worked hard and got the job done quickly. Now, 2 months later, I have had no issues thanks to CGS Waterproofing! Thank you CGS!

Description of Work
Waterproofing on our basement

Work Completed On 07/21/2020

08/08/2020

They were very responsive, good at explaining things and getting the job done in a timely, professional manner.

Description of Work
French drain

Work Completed On 06/01/2020

08/05/2020

Went well. Some contractors came and take a 5 min. look and gave me a quote. This company actually measured things out and gave me an accepted quote. It was right on my budget and more than what other contractors were willing to do.

Description of Work
Waterproof basement

Work Completed On 07/04/2020

Review for CGS Waterproofing - 6040 Dawson Blvd, Norcross, GA - 38775043

08/05/2020

Description of Work
Waterproof basement

Work Completed On 07/04/2020

Review for CGS Waterproofing - 6040 Dawson Blvd, Norcross, GA - 38775045

06/23/2020

CGS Waterproofing called me and scheduled an appointment for Friday at 2-3pm. At 1:57pm they texted me and asked to reschedule for Saturday at noon. I said ok. At 12:20 on Saturday I texted them asking if they were coming since they hadn't shown up yet and they gave a lame excuse. We texted back and forth and they wanted to make a third appointment with me. My recommendation is to don't bother con...

Description of Work
Waterproof a small basement wall

Work Completed On 06/23/2020

02/18/2020

This is hands down the best company I have ever hired. They were professional, honest, thoughtful, hardworking, efficient and all around nice people. From William on site to Myra answering our calls to JC working to fit our needs. We had a major problem with water in our crawl space & where others were overwhelmed by the job, CGS knew exactly what to do and fixed our problem. They did what they sa...

Description of Work
crawl space waterproofing

Work Completed On 02/15/2020

02/07/2020

There was an original plan to put in a sump pump but on morning of scheduled work I decided against the sump pump plan and they totally supported it and reorganized their schedule to meet our needs. The workmanship was excellent and they showed me what they were doing each step of the way. They are the kind of company that is also concerned about the customer’s wallet- not just their own. If you h...

Description of Work
Waterproofing

Work Completed On 01/31/2020

CGS Waterproofing provides different exterior and interior waterproofing systems to keep water out of your home. Other services provided include, crawlspace encapsulation, vapor barriers, insulation and concrete (repair and new pour)

Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, Check