CGS Waterproofing

Founded 2007 • With Angi since May 2018

CGS Waterproofing is a family owned premier company specializing in residential waterproofing services. We are dedicated to providing customer service that is second to none. With over 10 years in the industry CGS Waterproofing strikes to be your go-to waterproofing contractor. We are fully licensed, bonded and insured so our customer can have a piece of mind that will be complemented with our most comprehensive warranties in all our products and services....

Minority Owned & OperatedMinority Owned & Operated
LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

A Service Provider's profile image

+14 more images

basement waterproofing (26)concrete repair (9)drain pipe installation (7)foundation repair (1)siding companies (1)roofing (1)insulation (1)

08/04/2022

Gabi C.

I recommend CGS Waterproofing, mainly for the work , being done really good. Was easy to communicate, they were here early to start the job and as soon it was done I had a walk through with the inspector to see the final results.overall totally recommend the company !

Description of Work
Basement waterproofing

Category basement waterproofing, drain pipe, foundation repair

Work Completed On 07/27/2022

04/06/2022

Gary P.

Customer service and quality of work are top notch. We had CGS Waterproofing work with us to repair some metal siding as well as a window leak at the top of our townhouse. Luis (the project manager) was courteous, incredibly responsive / communicative (he was texting me about the project from his trip to Peru), and highly professional. We had a fantastic experience as first time customers and will certainly be coming back for any waterproofing needs.

Description of Work
Water proofing and siding repair

Category siding

Work Completed On 04/01/2022

10/07/2021

Cole J.

They were very professional and did a great job. The crack injection went flawlessly and took no time at all.

Description of Work
Crack injection

Work Completed On 09/06/2021

02/12/2021

Tom E.

The work was performed on time and as estimated. The scope of the work was appropriate to the presenting problem (unlike the proposals received from the larger waterproofing companies) and the estimate was a fraction of the price proposed by other companies. The estimator, Lupe, was responsive, and excellent at describing the work to be done and at answering questions. The work was completed in a timely manner, and the area was left neat and clean.

Description of Work
basement waterproofing

Category concrete repair, basement waterproofing

Work Completed On 02/12/2021

10/15/2020

Mike S.

CGS did a great job from job scoping all the way through execution. They were patient with me as I had several water issues and listened to my concerns. They were very flexible to work with and performed top quality work. I would 100% use them again and recommend to others.

Description of Work
Basement and outside water proofing

Work Completed On 07/10/2020

09/13/2020

Adam S.

CGS did a fantastic job. They worked hard and got the job done quickly. Now, 2 months later, I have had no issues thanks to CGS Waterproofing! Thank you CGS!

Description of Work
Waterproofing on our basement

Work Completed On 07/21/2020

08/08/2020

Linda M.

They were very responsive, good at explaining things and getting the job done in a timely, professional manner.

Description of Work
French drain

Work Completed On 06/01/2020

08/05/2020

Za V.

Went well. Some contractors came and take a 5 min. look and gave me a quote. This company actually measured things out and gave me an accepted quote. It was right on my budget and more than what other contractors were willing to do.

Description of Work
Waterproof basement

Work Completed On 07/04/2020

Review for CGS Waterproofing - 6040 Dawson Blvd, Norcross, GA - 38775045

08/05/2020

Za V.

Description of Work
Waterproof basement

Work Completed On 07/04/2020

Review for CGS Waterproofing - 6040 Dawson Blvd, Norcross, GA - 38775043

06/23/2020

JENNY V.

CGS Waterproofing called me and scheduled an appointment for Friday at 2-3pm. At 1:57pm they texted me and asked to reschedule for Saturday at noon. I said ok. At 12:20 on Saturday I texted them asking if they were coming since they hadn't shown up yet and they gave a lame excuse. We texted back and forth and they wanted to make a third appointment with me. My recommendation is to don't bother contacting them.

Description of Work
Waterproof a small basement wall

Work Completed On 06/23/2020

02/18/2020

Marc C.

This is hands down the best company I have ever hired. They were professional, honest, thoughtful, hardworking, efficient and all around nice people. From William on site to Myra answering our calls to JC working to fit our needs. We had a major problem with water in our crawl space & where others were overwhelmed by the job, CGS knew exactly what to do and fixed our problem. They did what they said they were going to do and showed up when they said they would and made sure to ask if we had any questions and answered them thoroughly. William and his crew did a beautiful job on our crawl space and made it look 100% better than when they started. AND they had the best price out of all the estimates we got! I wish there were more companies out there today with this level of integrity and professionalism. I wish I could give them 10 stars! I have recommended them to several of our neighbors.

Description of Work
crawl space waterproofing

Work Completed On 02/15/2020

02/07/2020

Bobby H.

There was an original plan to put in a sump pump but on morning of scheduled work I decided against the sump pump plan and they totally supported it and reorganized their schedule to meet our needs. The workmanship was excellent and they showed me what they were doing each step of the way. They are the kind of company that is also concerned about the customer’s wallet- not just their own. If you have an opportunity to deal with their sales rep Nubia -take it. She is thorough, professional, kind, responsive- highly recommended

Description of Work
Waterproofing

Work Completed On 01/31/2020

01/06/2020

Larissa B.

things went very well and were done on schedule.

Description of Work
waterproofing

Work Completed On 01/06/2020

01/03/2020

Rosemary W.

wonderful...this was the third co. I hired to correct the drainage problems on my property...Finally, a company that listened and understood the problem. I previously hired an "associated" expensive/top name "Environmental" landscape co. where workers were lazy and did not care about the quality of work they did. Owner was uncooperative.

Description of Work
irrigation and waterproofing foundation

Work Completed On 08/15/2019

06/28/2019

Sofia A.

We were having water intrusion in the basement and we had a friend who had previously hired CGS waterproofing and they were very pleased with the work that was done. We also got them and they were very helpful since the moment We got in contact with them. They walk us through what the problem likely was and they explained what the situation was and what options were. Also I have 3 dogs and they were very patients. Overall excellent customer service, everyone is very professional. I’m very pleased with the work done. I would definitely use them again. No more water problems, pet friendly and the prices are very affordable!!!

Description of Work
Water proofing and encapsulation

Category insulation, basement waterproofing

Work Completed On 06/28/2019

06/11/2019

Andrew P.

I had water coming in my basement/garage. Two separate problems, walls leaking and water running from garage doors. CGS Waterproofing recommended a small interior waterproofing plus drains in front of my garage doors. The biggest difference between this company and the other ones we got out to our home, is that they were all recommending bigger systems than what I needed. They recommended just what we needed and it has been working great, no signs of water thanks to CGS Waterproofing!

Description of Work
Waterproofing

Work Completed On 06/10/2019

Review for CGS Waterproofing - 6040 Dawson Blvd, Norcross, GA - 37923124

03/14/2019

angela R.

Joaquin came out to our house and did an assessment and quoted us a price. We had already had estimates from 2 other companies..one of them was Aquaguard and the other was Trotter. Both estimates were in the $3500-6000 range. Joaquin came in and offered us a viable solution to the leak for less than half of what the other companies were asking. We absolutely hired him and he did the job within the week. Afterwards I noticed there was still some water getting in and I called him and he immediately came out, assessed the issue and did another repair. From that point on we have had no issue with water coming into the basement. Ee didn't need an expensive sump pump which is what the other companies were trying to sell us. Joaquin built a dam and french drain along with coating the exterior wall with waterproof material. This alone was all we needed to alleviate our issue. Since then I have recommended CGS to several friends who have used him and been totally happy with the results. Thank goodness I found him on Angie's list. Otherwise we would have paid thousands more than necessary.

Description of Work
Waterproofing a basement leak

Work Completed On 01/24/2019

11/15/2018

Renato D.

I had too many issues with my driveway. I had so many cracks in my driveway and the water was sitting in big paddles every time it rained. Also, water was coming in thru my garage. I was getting differences estimates from multiple companies, but I felt that they were overcharging for the project. CGS gave me a great deal. They explained to me all the work and process that needed to be done. They gave me a great deal with a warranty which many other companies didn’t offer that. The guys were very professional and worked in a timely manner. They made sure I was completely satisfy with the final product. A week after, we had a lot of rain and they called me to make sure water was not coming in thru the garage and was not sitting in paddles. They did an phenomenal job. I will refer them to my friends and family.

Description of Work
Driveway concrete

Category concrete repair

Work Completed On 10/15/2018

Review for CGS Waterproofing - 6040 Dawson Blvd, Norcross, GA - 37555816

11/14/2018

Elsa S.

CGS Waterproofing installed a sump pump in the basement of my sgl. family home. They did an excellent job. They were on time, quickly cleared the areas and immediately went to work. They put my things in neat piles and covered the most important things in hard plastic. They worked efficiently and completed the job in 1 1/2 days. At completion, the areas had a clean, finished, professional look. Well done. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Install sump pump in my basement

Work Completed On 10/30/2018

08/04/2018

Sylvana Y.

We had water coming through my basement that was causing water damage. A friend of ours referred us to CGS waterproofing and i was pleased from start to finish. I am not the type of person to post online reviews, but they took great care of my home so the least I can do is tell everyone about my positive experience. . Everyone on their team (especially Renato) was friendly, knowledgeable and professional. The team allowed me to observe the work while they were working in my basement, take pictures and answered MANY of my questions. We havent have any problems since then! :) even follow up calls and messages were much appreciate it!! I will definitely recomend CGS waterproofing to my friends. Thank you guys!

Description of Work
Basement Waterproofing

Work Completed On 08/04/2018

Sara S.

I’m beyond impressed with the entire process of this company. From the customer service, on site quotation, and work crew, everyone was polite, honest, and straight forward. They did a great job. They were on time every day and worked diligently and efficiently. I would hire them again in a heartbeat. Plus the work is guaranteed and warranted for the life of the property. CGS is the best choice.

Description of Work
Crawl space Repairs

Work Completed On 07/18/2018

Victoria A.

Great customer service and pricing. Mike was very friendly and informative. My driveway looks fantastic. Thank you!

Description of Work
Fixed Driveway

Category concrete repair

Work Completed On 07/19/2018

Jonathan W.

Fast, personable service with excellent craftsmanship. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Waterproofing of an outside storage room attached the the house. Frenchdrain install, downspout install, drywall removal and treatment.