Alexander's Home Improvements

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

4201 Shire Ct

Roswell, GA 30075

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment
Brown to White Cabinet Reface

Brown to White Cabinet Reface

interior painting202030331
This 21 cabinet, 8 drawer kitchen went from the manufactured finish to a while semigloss finish. They also added new, square knobs; as opposed to the existing, round knobs. Procedure: I start off by degreasing the kitchen to ensure good primer bondage for later. Then I remove & number all the cabinets/drawers & hardware. I use my sander to remove the existing finish on the cabinets/drawers. I use AquaCoat to fill the wood grain so it won’t bleed through, this helps the paint color be bold and prominent. After that, I’m ready to prime all the cabinets, drawers, & kitchen. I sand with 220g sandpaper for a smooth surface. Once fully primed, I spray on a few coats of cabinet paint with a fine spray tip for a smooth, even finish. The next day will be ready for adding hardware and gel tabs for the insides of the cabinets for a quieter, more comfortable sound. Changing the color of your kitchen cabinets can do so much for your kitchen, especially when you add new hardware!

Home remodeling contractor. Custom cabinetry, painting, flooring, tile, & decks. Schedule a free quote....
Natural wood to beige. project
Natural wood to beige.

interior painting

202030075

interior painting (1)handyman (1)flooring (1)home remodeling (3)tile installation (1)

04/21/2021

It went very well. He was very professional and I am very happy with my kitchen cabinets.

Description of Work
Reface Cabinets

Category home remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 04/20/2021

04/01/2021

It was amazing. They have a very good customer service. It was a very good communication with the owner. The job was done beautifully.

Description of Work
They repaired laminate flooring for me.

Category flooring contractor

Work Completed On 02/28/2021

03/25/2021

Very clean work on our backsplash, we would absolutely hire Dakari for future projects. Good guy, great business.

Description of Work
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom, Remodeling - General

Category ceramic tile,remodeling,home remodeling

Work Completed On 03/25/2021

Review for Alexander's Home Improvements - 4201 Shire Ct, Roswell, GA - 39265432

03/25/2021

The deck looks great!

Description of Work
Handymen, Remodeling - General

Category handyman service,remodeling

Work Completed On 12/27/2020

03/24/2021

My kids bathroom looks brand new! Dakari was very professional, inexpensive and his work is amazing! I highly recommend and can't wait to get our next project done!

Description of Work
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom

Category home remodeling