Proper lawn mower maintenance can keep it running longer. Whether it's sharpening blades or getting a professional mower tuneup, follow these maintenance tips.
Find top lawn mower repair services in Grovetown, GA
There are 0 top-rated lawn mower repair services in your area and 2 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Lawn Mower Repair Reviews in Grovetown
- Jack Of Many TradesGreat they fixed it in less time than expected and the price was great. I will be going back to them for all of my lawn mower needs
- SEARSI didn't pay anything. I had free extended service warranty which otherwise would have cost me over $500. They checked everything to make sure that everything was working in order. They determined what was wrong with it because it wouldn't start.
- Perry's Tool ServiceJeff Perry took the tool in for repair, preparing me for the expense of an expensive switch replacement. The next day he called and said he had found a broken solder joint, the repair cost just $25.00. This is the 2nd repair on this tool, the first also a broken solder joint just 1 day after the warranty expiration. He worked with the Dewalt factory and performed this repair under warranty at no charge. Jeff is friendly, skilled and responsive, certainly worth the drive to his "out-in-the-country" location. His former repair shop was near downtown Augusta GA. ----- Jeff limits his repairs to small electric power tools, to my knowledge he does not repair lawnmowers
- Lawn Power ProsThe company is very responsive. They have loaner mowers they allow clients to use until theirs are ready to be picked up. I don't know yet how much my repair bill will end up but just the friendliness and professionalism of the staff will bring me back anytime I need services they provide.
- Laid Back Services IncGreat service called when mower was ready and had it ready when they said. When over what they did and why. Called if they found anything outside of what I wanted when I left it. Great shop very glad to have them around and hope they remain open for years. It is hard to find a good small engine repair shop
- EDDIE'S SMALL ENGINE REPAIRWhen I called Eddie, he returned my call in a couple of hours. I explained the problems that I was having with both my lawn mowers. He said that he was out of town and would call me when h got back. He did call, and he said that he thought he could fix them with no problem. He gave me directions to his shop and gave me a time to come by. I could not find the shop, but I would turn around before I got there unknowingly because of the long distance. I almost gave up, but I drove until the road almost ended. The shop was there where he said it was. He looked at the mowers and told me what he suspected to be the problem, but that he would call me with an estimate before any work was done. He called just as promised and told me the problems and gave me an estimate. I decided to have one mower repaired and it was not worth it for the other one. He called me within a weeks time to tell me that the mower was ready. When I got there it looked like it had just been pulled out of the box in the store. The price was exactly what he quoted me. He cranked it up in my presence and told me if I had any problems just to contact him and he would make it right. It was about a week later when I actually cut my grass, and it cut better than it did when I bought it brand new. I called to thank him and to take my mother's mower to him for service/repair. Once again he did an excellent job in a timely manner. I wish all businesses were this way. Any small engines that need repair or service, he has got my business. Thank you Angie for a superb referral. It was worth every mile that I drove, and every penny that I spent
- EDDIE'S SMALL ENGINE REPAIRI called Eddie on Tuesday around 4 o'clock. He returned my call within 2 hours. I explained to him that I had been having trouble with my riding mower not engaging and disengaging the blade (in laymans terms, the blade wouldn't turn because there was no tension on the belt by the idler pulley). I also told him my push mower had excessive vibration when pushing it and I would like a general tuneup on both mowers. He told me he would pick them both up from my house the next day between 5 & 6 o'clock. He was right on time the next day, he arrived by 5:40 and loaded both mowers. He said it would take a few days for the repairs because he had other mowers he was already working on that he had picked up. He picked up both mowers on Wednesday evening and had both repaired and delivered back to me by the following Tuesday. I tried the push mower and the vibration was gone (the old blade was bent). My riding mower works like brand new. I am very pleased with the work that was done
- Harry's Saw Shop & Equipment CenterI think they give top notch service. They are real courteous and polite in there. They are real fast on the service too.
- Jack Of Many TradesWhen I dropped it off, they were very courteous. I had to give a $30 deposit (compared to 60 that I was told elsewhere), to be applied towards any work done. They were upfront with letting me know how long it would take,depending on if they had to order any parts or not. There were some minor repairs that had to be made, due to how it was stored. They made sure I was able to start it up before I took it home. I was very pleased with the work done and reasonable cost. I would recommend them to others needing lawnmower repair and would use them again if needed
- Jack Of Many TradesI tried to service my lawn mower myself and did more bad than good. Jack of all Trades told me an incorrect size air filter was installed. Thank GOD there are people in the world who can fix "do-it-yourselfers" screw ups!
Lawn Mower Repair Services in Grovetown
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..Recent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:Hi my name is Nahseem Andrews owne rand operator of Andrews Landscaping, where great quality work matters. I love to put a smile on all of my customers face. Call today for a free estimateRecent Review:Received estimate, work was then scheduled. Called on the day scheduled to ask what time because nobody showed up and was told something has come up and job had to be cancelled. I understand conflicts can occur, but expect a phone call to explain the circumstancesJeffery A.
- Business Description:Tractor and Lawn equipment sales, service, and parts.
- Business Description:Janeice Products provides a wide product selection including: Material handling equipment, loading dock equipment, pallet trucks, ergonomic equipment, drum handling equipment, packaging equipment, fork attachments, storage solutions, industrial ladders and much more
- Business Description:Cost is determined by the job.Recent Review:Lawn mower service was fine cost about $80. Also had chain saw serviced also about $80. Picked up chain saw on Friday went to use it on Monday opened case, saw was not put back together, bar, chain and cover all off and in case along with a puddle of oil. Returned saw to shop at 3:30 Monday explained the issues with man who was watching TV, that later identified himself as a owner. I returned Tuesday at 11:30 found saw still not put back together, spoke with same man who yet again was in office watching TV. He stated he would have to wait till a mechanic return "tonight" to have it fixed. You would think if you own a repair shop for lawn equipment you know how to put a chain on a bar and put a chainsaw back together. My 12 year old knows how to do it. I returned the saw to the shop for them to do it because a I paid for a service. I have never had to put my truck back together after a repair or service, feel my chainsaw is the same. I took my saw home with me and in less then a few minutes had it back together. Prior to leaving and recapping everything about my experience I asked the "owner" if he thought this was good business practices. He just shrugged off my questions. I would not let that shop EVER service another item of mine even if the service was free. The Martinez/Augusta area has plenty of lawn equipment repair shops. <br /Donald H.
- Recent Review:Great they fixed it in less time than expected and the price was great. I will be going back to them for all of my lawn mower needssamuel c.
- Business Description:Sales, Service, and Rentals for Golf Cars. Sales and Service for Mowers, New Holland, and Hand Held Equipment. Sales in Super Sod Products. Pick up and Delivery. Yeti Coolers.
- Business Description:we are a small private owned business.The business is young but, don't let that detour you Peach State Lawn Care is very good. I honestly know you are getting better work from us at a better price. We are just as good as the top custom design and maintenance companies We just are smaller staffed and have 10 years experience.Thank you and I will be looking forward to your phone call god bless
- Business Description:Family owned. Additional phone - (706) 863-5273.Recent Review:Dropped the unit off the on December 30th. The unit was ready by January 2nd in the afternoon. The provider fixed the carburetor, adjusted the unit, advised me on the correct type of spark plug and fixed some other minor issues with the unit such as a leaking gas cap, etc. <br /> Unit works better than new. <br /David B.
- Recent Review:Technician was very professional, he came in located the problem, fixed it and was gone.Betty S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lawn mower repair service articles
If your lawn mower will not start, it may have a clogged air filter or bad spark plug. A lawn mower repair pro walks through how to fix and avoid problems.
Reel lawn mowers make a comeback over power mowers thanks to their operating ease and affordability. Learn if a rotary mower is a smart choice for you.
Find lawn mower repair shops in
- North Augusta
- Beech Island
lawn mower repair shops in Grovetown
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Andrews Landscaping1446 summit way
- Andrews Landscaping
- Carolina Outdoors and Golf Cars3980 Richland Ave West
Aiken, South Carolina
- Carolina Outdoors and Golf Cars
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- Peach State Lawn Care409 Pleasant Home Rd
- Peach State Lawn Care
- RepairClinic.com Inc48600 Michigan Ave
- RepairClinic.com Inc
- SEARS3450B WRIGHTSBORO RD AUGUSTA MALL
- Waterbury's Complete4407 Forrest Dr
- Waterbury's Complete