Proper lawn mower maintenance can keep it running longer. Whether it's sharpening blades or getting a professional mower tuneup, follow these maintenance tips.
Find top lawn mower repair services in North Augusta, SC
There are 0 top-rated lawn mower repair services in your area and 2 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Lawn Mower Repair Reviews in North Augusta
- Jack Of Many TradesGreat they fixed it in less time than expected and the price was great. I will be going back to them for all of my lawn mower needs
- Jack Of Many TradesI tried to service my lawn mower myself and did more bad than good. Jack of all Trades told me an incorrect size air filter was installed. Thank GOD there are people in the world who can fix "do-it-yourselfers" screw ups!
- EDDIE'S SMALL ENGINE REPAIRI called Eddie on Tuesday around 4 o'clock. He returned my call within 2 hours. I explained to him that I had been having trouble with my riding mower not engaging and disengaging the blade (in laymans terms, the blade wouldn't turn because there was no tension on the belt by the idler pulley). I also told him my push mower had excessive vibration when pushing it and I would like a general tuneup on both mowers. He told me he would pick them both up from my house the next day between 5 & 6 o'clock. He was right on time the next day, he arrived by 5:40 and loaded both mowers. He said it would take a few days for the repairs because he had other mowers he was already working on that he had picked up. He picked up both mowers on Wednesday evening and had both repaired and delivered back to me by the following Tuesday. I tried the push mower and the vibration was gone (the old blade was bent). My riding mower works like brand new. I am very pleased with the work that was done
- Perry's Tool ServiceJeff Perry took the tool in for repair, preparing me for the expense of an expensive switch replacement. The next day he called and said he had found a broken solder joint, the repair cost just $25.00. This is the 2nd repair on this tool, the first also a broken solder joint just 1 day after the warranty expiration. He worked with the Dewalt factory and performed this repair under warranty at no charge. Jeff is friendly, skilled and responsive, certainly worth the drive to his "out-in-the-country" location. His former repair shop was near downtown Augusta GA. ----- Jeff limits his repairs to small electric power tools, to my knowledge he does not repair lawnmowers
- SEARSI didn't pay anything. I had free extended service warranty which otherwise would have cost me over $500. They checked everything to make sure that everything was working in order. They determined what was wrong with it because it wouldn't start.
- EDDIE'S SMALL ENGINE REPAIRWhen I called Eddie, he returned my call in a couple of hours. I explained the problems that I was having with both my lawn mowers. He said that he was out of town and would call me when h got back. He did call, and he said that he thought he could fix them with no problem. He gave me directions to his shop and gave me a time to come by. I could not find the shop, but I would turn around before I got there unknowingly because of the long distance. I almost gave up, but I drove until the road almost ended. The shop was there where he said it was. He looked at the mowers and told me what he suspected to be the problem, but that he would call me with an estimate before any work was done. He called just as promised and told me the problems and gave me an estimate. I decided to have one mower repaired and it was not worth it for the other one. He called me within a weeks time to tell me that the mower was ready. When I got there it looked like it had just been pulled out of the box in the store. The price was exactly what he quoted me. He cranked it up in my presence and told me if I had any problems just to contact him and he would make it right. It was about a week later when I actually cut my grass, and it cut better than it did when I bought it brand new. I called to thank him and to take my mother's mower to him for service/repair. Once again he did an excellent job in a timely manner. I wish all businesses were this way. Any small engines that need repair or service, he has got my business. Thank you Angie for a superb referral. It was worth every mile that I drove, and every penny that I spent
- Lawn Power ProsThe company is very responsive. They have loaner mowers they allow clients to use until theirs are ready to be picked up. I don't know yet how much my repair bill will end up but just the friendliness and professionalism of the staff will bring me back anytime I need services they provide.
- Harry's Saw Shop & Equipment CenterI think they give top notch service. They are real courteous and polite in there. They are real fast on the service too.
- Laid Back Services IncGreat service called when mower was ready and had it ready when they said. When over what they did and why. Called if they found anything outside of what I wanted when I left it. Great shop very glad to have them around and hope they remain open for years. It is hard to find a good small engine repair shop
- Jack Of Many TradesWhen I dropped it off, they were very courteous. I had to give a $30 deposit (compared to 60 that I was told elsewhere), to be applied towards any work done. They were upfront with letting me know how long it would take,depending on if they had to order any parts or not. There were some minor repairs that had to be made, due to how it was stored. They made sure I was able to start it up before I took it home. I was very pleased with the work done and reasonable cost. I would recommend them to others needing lawnmower repair and would use them again if needed
Lawn Mower Repair Services in North Augusta
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..Recent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:Hi my name is Nahseem Andrews owne rand operator of Andrews Landscaping, where great quality work matters. I love to put a smile on all of my customers face. Call today for a free estimateRecent Review:Received estimate, work was then scheduled. Called on the day scheduled to ask what time because nobody showed up and was told something has come up and job had to be cancelled. I understand conflicts can occur, but expect a phone call to explain the circumstancesJeffery A.
- Business Description:we are a small private owned business.The business is young but, don't let that detour you Peach State Lawn Care is very good. I honestly know you are getting better work from us at a better price. We are just as good as the top custom design and maintenance companies We just are smaller staffed and have 10 years experience.Thank you and I will be looking forward to your phone call god bless
- Business Description:In business since 1980. Family owned and operated.
- Business Description:Sales, Service, and Rentals for Golf Cars. Sales and Service for Mowers, New Holland, and Hand Held Equipment. Sales in Super Sod Products. Pick up and Delivery. Yeti Coolers.
- Business Description:Janeice Products provides a wide product selection including: Material handling equipment, loading dock equipment, pallet trucks, ergonomic equipment, drum handling equipment, packaging equipment, fork attachments, storage solutions, industrial ladders and much more
- Business Description:We are a 100% mobile small engine and tool repair service that will come to you to fix your equipment. You don't have to do anything but make a call and set up an appointment. We do not charge any mileage fees to come out to your location. 5% of all revenue generated by our company will be donated to the Augusta Warrior Project in order to give back to the men and women that have given so much for our country
- Business Description:Kohn's Lawn Care & More is a landscaping company that specializes in landscape design and installation in the Hephzibah, GA area. You can rely on our landscaping company to design a yard that you'll love looking at and spending time in for years to come. Our expert landscapers can install a wide variety of features and maintain your landscape year-round. We'll help you grow a thick green lawn that puts your neighbor's patchy, brown grass to shame
- Business Description:We Specialize in general handyman services, drywall, deck repairs, hardwood flooring, tile flooring. our professional techs has been in the construction field for 5+ years. All Clients receive's one free service call per-month including all new clients. We also apply military,senior citizen & emergency respondents receive free service calls anytime, along with discounts on services & supplies (some restrictions apply, call for detailsRecent Review:I needed a 5 ft added to my closet. When work was completed everything was as I wanted what more can I askSteve J.
- Business Description:Superior Subcontracting ServicesRecent Review:Kept making promises of when the job would be started then would keep putting the start date.Edward S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lawn mower repair service articles
If your lawn mower will not start, it may have a clogged air filter or bad spark plug. A lawn mower repair pro walks through how to fix and avoid problems.
Reel lawn mowers make a comeback over power mowers thanks to their operating ease and affordability. Learn if a rotary mower is a smart choice for you.
Find lawn mower repair shops in
- Beech Island
- New Ellenton
- Ridge Spring
lawn mower repair shops in North Augusta
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- Janeice Products Co Inc1084 Williston Rd Suite B
Aiken, South Carolina
- Janeice Products Co Inc
- Kohn's Lawn Care & More1918 Carvers Ct
- Kohn's Lawn Care & More
- Laid Back Services Inc2245 Williston Rd
Aiken, South Carolina
- Laid Back Services Inc
- Peach State Lawn Care409 Pleasant Home Rd
- Peach State Lawn Care
- RepairClinic.com Inc48600 Michigan Ave
- RepairClinic.com Inc