Kilgore Lawn Service

With Angi since November 2010

09/16/2018

shannon G.

Had them maintain lawn every two woods for year and half. Work was poorly done from the beginning. Sloppy with weed eating blowing of the lawn. They broke my plants and blew grass clippings onto house and porch. Cutting was poorly done as they cut too quickly leaving gaps in lawn, did not rotate the direction of cut and used big riding mowers leaving ruts in yard as they cut even when wet. Finally terminated their service Sept 2017 after hurricane blew through north ageirgia because they came to property couple days later when ground was still drenched and serviced lawn. The damage to grass was atrocious and they blew all of the storm debris onto my pine straw rather then hauling it away. They did this without consulting me and I was not home as no power. The circumstances were extraordinary and they should have discussed first. I was just fed up calling and complaining and nothing ever changing. On my final call to fire him, Tim told me I was the only customer mad at them and I should be grateful they serviced my yard despite the storm. They did that for money - not me. Cannot recommend.

Description of Work
General Lawn Care for Residence

07/28/2014

Andrea H.

Did not finish weeding. Blew grass all over garden.

Description of Work
mowed lawn

03/26/2012

JoAnne M.

My overall experience was an A.

Description of Work
They maintain my yard.

Kilgore Lawn Service