SpaceMakers Of Atlanta LLC

Founded 1987 • With Angi since April 2004

Since 1987, SpaceMakers has provided quality solutions for our customers in their closet, pantry, garage, laundry area, media room, and home office spaces. Using our proprietary 3-D design program we are able to create and professionally install a custom solution that fits our customer’s space and style preferences. To schedule a complimentary consultation please call 770-422-6464....

EIC Services

01/23/2018

Seden is the way to go. She was perfect in everyway. They showed up on time and finished the job in one day. Way to Go

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Master Closet, 2 Secondary bedrooms, Home office, Pantry, Murphey's bed

11/28/2017

Very well. They came on time for the installation and were finished in the expected time frame.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I initially wanted to do one side in my master bedroom closet since my top rack fell and for the first time took the bottom rack with it. I had a previous quote for just the one wall and they were going to come in way over the rate that Space Makers was going to charge. Once my husband overheard the conversation he wanted to redo the entire closet. I loved the fact that Seden gave me worst case figures for the closet. She was also very patient as we went through a few different scenarios for the closet. She then asked me to trust her to get more space in the closet than our prior design. We got more shelf space and I love that I can adjust the height of my top shelf which I had to do since I'm short and don't want to use a step ladder to reach my top shelf of clothes. I love our extended height and shelves. My husband was able to use the shelves much better and space out his hats and bring more items into the closet with the shelf space. We both love our shared master bedroom closet. I would definitely use them again and know that Seden definitely cares about her customers and satisfying them no matter how many options or questions you ask about.

03/27/2017

Great product, installation, customer service and price. Would definitely recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fabulous job on my master closet and a much better price than I found elsewhere. Installers attention to detail was exceptional.

03/20/2017

Timely, organized, good materials, meticulous construction

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
three closets set up, pantry, utility and coat.

03/13/2017

Excellent customer service, workmanship and value.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Closet system

CATEGORY closet systems

Custom Closets, Pantries, Home Offices, Garages, Media Centers, Laundry Rooms, Coatings, Mud Rooms & Craft Centers.