SpaceMakers Of Atlanta LLC

Founded 1987 • With Angi since April 2004

5950 Shiloh Rd East Suite A

Alpharetta, GA 30005

Since 1987, SpaceMakers has provided quality solutions for our customers in their closet, pantry, garage, laundry area, media room, and home office spaces. Using our proprietary 3-D design program we are able to create and professionally install a custom solution that fits our customer’s space and style preferences. To schedule a complimentary consultation please call 770-422-6464....

01/23/2018

Kristen S.

Seden is the way to go. She was perfect in everyway. They showed up on time and finished the job in one day. Way to Go

Description of Work
Master Closet, 2 Secondary bedrooms, Home office, Pantry, Murphey's bed

11/28/2017

ANDRETA M.

Very well. They came on time for the installation and were finished in the expected time frame.

Description of Work
I initially wanted to do one side in my master bedroom closet since my top rack fell and for the first time took the bottom rack with it. I had a previous quote for just the one wall and they were going to come in way over the rate that Space Makers was going to charge. Once my husband overheard the conversation he wanted to redo the entire closet. I loved the fact that Seden gave me worst case figures for the closet. She was also very patient as we went through a few different scenarios for the closet. She then asked me to trust her to get more space in the closet than our prior design. We got more shelf space and I love that I can adjust the height of my top shelf which I had to do since I'm short and don't want to use a step ladder to reach my top shelf of clothes. I love our extended height and shelves. My husband was able to use the shelves much better and space out his hats and bring more items into the closet with the shelf space. We both love our shared master bedroom closet. I would definitely use them again and know that Seden definitely cares about her customers and satisfying them no matter how many options or questions you ask about.

03/27/2017

Diane P.

Great product, installation, customer service and price. Would definitely recommend.

Description of Work
Fabulous job on my master closet and a much better price than I found elsewhere. Installers attention to detail was exceptional.

03/20/2017

Scott M.

Timely, organized, good materials, meticulous construction

Description of Work
three closets set up, pantry, utility and coat.

03/13/2017

Diane P.

Excellent customer service, workmanship and value.

Description of Work
Closet system

11/14/2016

Junior G.

Went extremely well. Designer came out within 2 days of initial inquiry to look at the space and get a sense for our tastes and what we wanted to accomplish. Initial visit took about an hour. Sent over initial designs a few days later, did a couple calls to clarify and finalize details (e.g. do you need a basket for drycleaning, do you want a tie rack, jewelry holder etc...) and then scheduled. Took 3 weeks for installation which was a bit longer than would have liked but understood. Paid for half up front and half after installation. We had another handyman do demo of old closets and repaint beofre installing new. Everything went perfectly on day of installation - Kitt showed up on time, was polite and efficient, and finished up in 4.5 hours. He cleaned up afterwards and was on his way.

Description of Work
Needed to redo 25+ year old jack and jill closets in master bedroom to make space more functional and less closed in.

07/07/2016

Karan A.

From making the initial appt, to having a designer come to my home, and to having the installer do the physical remodeling, all went incredibly well. Three closets that were once "eyesores" became remarkably transformed to my great satisfaction. I would call no other company if the need arises to change more closets. I'm very happy!

Description of Work
Remodeled 3 closets

06/01/2016

M M.

From the proposal through the appointment to set up installation. Everyone was professional and answered all our questions. Great Service !

Description of Work
Had desk cabinets installed

05/13/2016

LuAnn D.

Install was on time and flawless. Installation guys were very professional and cleaned up when they left.

Description of Work
We are building a new home and wanted a value priced nice master closet. We had used SpaceMakers previously at both of our two prior residences and were pleased with the product and the way they came back to fix small things that had broken over 10 years after install! When I contacted them about repair they came right out and fixed the items and did not charge me a penny. You can't ask for better service than that. We had our new master closet installed yesterday and we love it and I know if I have any issues in the future they will correct them. Our salesperson was very professional and responsive and worked with me to provide the best design to meet our needs. They also have a great showroom so you can see all of their products in action before you purchase.

03/20/2015

Laura B.

It went well. The visit to their design center was terrific and we were able to see ideas to visualize what we were doing. They let us borrow clothing racks early on as we needed to paint and carpet before we redid the closets. Their installation was all in one day and the installation was week done.

Description of Work
They remodeled our master bedroom closet, guest bedroom closet and our pantry.

Category closet systems,remodeling

Hi [member name removed], Thank you for your wonderful feedback. We greatly appreciate it and look forward to working with you again in the near future!

03/18/2015

Connie S.

Very well. Expensive, but love it!!

Description of Work
Installed pull-out shelving in kitchen and pantry.

Category closet systems,remodeling

Thank you for choosing SpaceMakers! We appreciate your feedback and look forward to working with you again in the future.

02/17/2015

Sharon W.

It was perfect all the way through from start to finish both times.

Description of Work
I had spacemakers out twice. The first time they did our master bedroom closet and laundry room. They were so good I had them back to do the garage. They magically created space in the master bedroom closet that didn't exist before. Kim is the magician!!!

Category closet systems

Hi [member name removed], Thank you for your wonderful review. We sincerely appreciate it and hope to work with you on your next organizational project!

11/03/2014

Barry L.

From beginning (measuring) to middle (showroom demonstration) to end (installation), this company and rep exhibited expertise and professionalism. Their product is superb. We are delighted and have referred them to three friends.

Description of Work
Installed custom closet and organizing system in remodeled master suite.

11/03/2014

LuAnn D.

They were easy to work with and their prices were competative. What I found most important about this company is that even though the company has changed hands several times over the 16 years we have used them, they have always stood behind their work and come out to fix any issues that we have had over the years. They have always been responsive and prompt and professional. It is nice to see companies like this still exist that stand behind their work, even if it wasn't really the current owner that did the install. We have been very impressed and will continue to use them for future closet installs.

Description of Work
Installed 2 master closets and bedroom closets at multiple residences since 1998.

08/28/2014

Betty B.

This is the second time I have used SpaceMakers. The materials they use are long-lasting. I was able to retain all the work done in my smaller closet from 12 years ago. I enlarged my main bedroom closet and had to have everything re-done (only because the size was different). The designer maximized every single square inch. Together we reworked the layout until it was exactly what I wanted. The installer was great - modified a couple of things during installation, very patient and meticulous. I highly recommend them and would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Completed a 15'x8' space - hanging space, shelves, chest of drawers

10/21/2013

Frank B.

The estimator arrived promptly, was courteous,and completed the measurements quickly. In two days she completed the design for phase one, emailed to me for review. i agreed with the design plus price, and a date for installation was set. a few days later the design for phase two was emailed to me. I review and approved the design and the price and an installation date was set. The work was completed in two phase. First, the two bedroom closets, linen closet ,and one coat closet were completed July 31st. by Jay. The work was neat and orderly with a good cleanup. Second phase, the pantry, laundry room and second coat closet were completed August 7th by Jay with the same quality as phase one.

Description of Work
Install shelving in 2 bedroom closets, linen closet, 2 coat closets, pantry, and laundry room

09/29/2012

Sandy R.

Company did a great job from start to finish.

Description of Work
Closet system for walk-in closet. Great shelf system for shoes. Wall mount shelf for tops and sweaters. Couple double-hang systems. Floor shelf unit with two drawers and two laundry baskets works out great. Wanted to keep a laundry basket in the closet, so designed a wall mount shelf 16" off ground to slide a laundry basket under.

03/01/2012

Mary N.

I loved this company! They set my expectations upfront as far as what I could accomplish in the space that I had. Everything they told me was 100% accurate and true. They measured to the millimeter and everything fits perfectly They arrived on time and everything went flawlessly! I'm using them again in a few months to re-do closet.

Description of Work
They installed a pantry and a laundry room shelving unit.

Category home & garage organization

02/10/2012

Melissa B.

They were very reasonable. I will use them again for my laundry room. They were prompt, quick, and professional. I was very pleased. I even recommended them to my friends and family members.

Description of Work
They put in a closet.

12/08/2011

BETH D.

Every step of the process was positive. Installation was fast and clean. Everyone was prompt and courteous.The product is of excellent quality. I am thoroughly pleased with my new closet and have no negative comments whatsoever.

Description of Work
The company sent a designer to my home to look at the master closet and discuss my needs. She was able to submit a design on site at the time of the visit. The designer was personable and professional. After studying the design plan I was able to suggest any changes I might like and get estimates for cost right away. I visited the showroom to make certain I was happy with the choices I had made and signed the contract. The company was able to do the install less than 3 weeks later.

11/05/2011

Susan W.

We were very pleased with Space Makers. We had 3 other estimates but liked Space Makers the best based on product and price! They were all very professional, kind and considerate. Their showroom is fantastic..it is worth seeing! The showroom gives you a number of ideas and shows how great their product is. All custom made!

Description of Work
Space Makers installed complete closet organizers in 5 walk-in closets in our home. We were very pleased from the in home consultation to the installation of the project. Very professional! All closets were even cleaned and vacuumed after installation! We are now having Space Makers do additional work in our home! We would highly recommend Space Makers!

Corrin F.

Overall, everything turned out good. They were very responsive to my call. They were very professional and friendly as well. I would recommend this company to anyone.

Description of Work
They came in and organized our master closet.

Beth H.

I was very happy with them. They were willing to work with the current organizational system in my closet. They were very creative with the solutions they came up with to reorganize it as well. The crew was on time and very professional as well. They did exactly what they said they would. I would recommend this company to anyone.

Description of Work
Modified the master bedroom closet.

DAVID A.

Everything went great with this company. They did exactly what they said they would. Overall, the quality of work was excellent. They were very east to work with as well. I would recommend this company to anyone.

Description of Work
They converted a panty closet for me.

09/29/2008

Carol R.

The designer came to my house as scheduled, measured my closet and pantry, asked me a lot of questions about what I wanted done, and left a half hour after her arrival. She emailed me the proposed design within a week as agreed. She incorporated two suggestions that I made and responded with revised designs. Once I was satisfied, I paid half down by credit card online. The next day I received a phone call to schedule the installation. The installer arrived on time and the first thing he brought into the house was a vacuum cleaner! He removed the existing wire shelving and took it with him when I told him that I did not want to keep it. He patched the holes in the wall and touched up the paint with paint that I supplied. He worked quickly and neatly. Both the designer and the installer were pleasant and friendly and extremely efficient.

Description of Work
Designed and installed an organizer system for a medium size master bedroom closet and also installed solid shelving in a small kitchen pantry.

Artisan Custom Closets

Artisan Custom Closets is locally owned and operated. Artisan Custom Closets’ process provides clients with a happy, stress-free experience that results in a beautiful, high-quality custom closet that looks like it came straight out of the designer magazines (and doesn't cost an arm and a leg)! From the initial free design consultation at your home to selecting the final finish and accessories and having the system installed, we are there with you providing our space-planning expertise, input, and guidance. We have a total of 60 employees and we DO NOT use subcontractors. We, undoubtedly, have the most experienced design and installation team in the Atlanta market.

Offers by Artisan Custom Closets on Angi
    Organized AF

Rescuing closets from the clutches of clutter. Gain space without renovating. Organized AF is on a mission to make your day-to-day life more organized. Whether you're trying to organize your space, organize your schedule, or organize your thoughts, we've got something for you: • Closets • Pantries • Kitchens • Laundry Rooms • Bathrooms • Interior Design • Staging, furniture & art placement Specialty services: • Wine Cellar organization & maintenance • Home maintenance planning • White glove packing, inventory & unpacking • Coaching for Organization Unlike other organizers, flat rate pricing guarantees you won’t go over budget. Check us out on IG: @organizedaf_ Established in 2020. An eye for Organizing began when I was just a little 10year old reorganizing the family kitchen and was refined during my career in the luxury Super Yacht industry working for UHNW individuals. I organized everything from the Interior of the yachts, to onboard events, land and sea itineraries, private onboard wine tastings to being on the Project Management team for refits, administrative organizing and Project Management. The pandemic helped me to expand my Interior Design services to include sharing my passion for getting Organized AF, which I totally live for!

Offers by Organized AF on Angi
    The Storage Tackler

We are Professional organizers and specialize in storage organization. We utilize large clear plastic bins to better organize your space. We offer 3 main services Garage organization, Full home packing service, and storage organization. We use and label our clear plastic bins and offer packages and provide them at a low cost. We have been established since 2021. And organizing for over 5 years. We look forward to bringing order to your space! https://storagetackler.com/

General Remodeling

Custom Closets, Pantries, Home Offices, Garages, Media Centers, Laundry Rooms, Coatings, Mud Rooms & Craft Centers.