Atlanta Appliances Repair Inc

Founded 1990 • With Angi since December 2012

Atlanta Appliance Repair, Inc. is a minority and woman owned and operated business. It offers a 5% discount off labor to Angie's List members (parts and service call costs excluded, one discount per customer). Our technicians have over 20 years of experience in the trade. Nothing makes us happier than providing our customers with peace of mind that their families will be comfortable in their homes and their business will not be interrupted with appliances breakdowns. We are committed to timely and thorough customer service, communication and, most importantly, ensuring the safe, effective and efficient operation of all your appliances. Alpharetta, Cumming, Johns Creek, Roswell, Dunwoody, Sandy Springs, North Atlanta, Duluth, Marietta, Canton, Woodstock, Ackworth, Kennesaw Estimates are FREE if services provided, otherwise only $49.95. Please call 404-707-4366 for an appointment....

Minority Owned & OperatedMinority Owned & Operated
Women Owned & OperatedWomen Owned & Operated
LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

A Service Provider's profile image

+9 more images

appliance repair (591)small appliance repair (17)furniture refinishing (1)

06/17/2022

Daniela M.

Horrible. I am the owner of the refrigerator, I am requesting service on the refrigerator because the ice maker and the water dispenser is not working and the lady who answered the phone denied servicing me. Poor excuse. I am giving you a job and you deny it.

Description of Work
The receptionist lady awful service

Work Completed On 06/17/2022

The job was NOT performed. We have right to decline any job. Sorry, if you took your refrigerator a part, did not fix the problem and now you want our company to finish the job for you? Sorry, our company do not provide this kind of service. That was explained to you very polite way. Thanks for understanding. Elena G.

04/16/2022

Brian F.

I reached out through Angi to have our dishwasher leveled and mounted. Igor came by on the same day just a couple hours after I called and did a great job! Great price, professional, excellent work. Thanks!

Description of Work
Mounting and leveling a dishwasher

Work Completed On 04/12/2022

02/28/2022

zemfira M.

Their service was great and quick. They put in my dishwasher and put in a garbage disposal in my sink. I am very grateful and satisfied with their work.

Description of Work
installation of dishwasher and garbage disposal in sink

Work Completed On 01/04/2022

Thank you.

01/11/2022

Aaron K.

The tech that came out to service our washing machine was great. He was able to quickly diagnose the problem and order the replacement part necessary. Working with the office staff was a breeze and the job was completed quickly.

Description of Work
Washing machine detergent holder was filling with water.

Work Completed On 11/22/2021

Thank you very much. Elena.

04/14/2020

c K.

Great guy, very professional and didn't sell me on things I didn't need. Thank you!

Description of Work
Fridge and stove repair

Work Completed On 03/27/2020

03/22/2020

Richard R.

Response was quick (same day) and well done. Leon did a good job for a reasonable price.

Description of Work
Repair washing machine leak

Work Completed On 03/13/2020

03/13/2020

Natasha K.

Thank you for my oven/microwave repair.

Description of Work
Appliance Repair - Large

Work Completed On 03/13/2020

Thank you for your review.

03/13/2020

Elena B.

Quick to respond. Knowledgeable at their job, friendly, affordable prices and confident at what they do. The best in the business. Would recommend and definitely would hire again. Thank you!

Description of Work
Refrigerator repair

Work Completed On 03/11/2020

03/12/2020

Bela T.

I was able to get someone quickly to house. Prior to visit, they were incredibly efficient helping to diagnose the problem with our dryer and got the correct part to not lose time. On time. Very clean in repair. Efficient. Very friendly and very knowledgeable. Will keep their number on my phone for the future.

Description of Work
Dryer Repair

Work Completed On 03/06/2020

02/28/2020

Zemfira M.

Outstanding, great price, finished in an hour, thanks a lot. Will recommend to everyone I know

Description of Work
Appliance Repair - Large

Work Completed On 02/28/2020

08/21/2018

Terry T.

I really appreciate that they were willing to fix it, but told me that I was better off getting a new one. Reasonable service call.

Description of Work
Diagnostics for Washing Machine

Cost $49.95

Work Completed On 08/21/2018

05/30/2018

Sarah A.

The ice machine was repaired. However, the technician was very late. I understand Atlanta traffic. I would have appreciated a 'heads up' call. The technician left a mess of melted ice on the kitchen floor.

Description of Work
Ice machine of GE side-by-side repaired.

Work Completed On 04/16/2018

05/14/2018

Allen P.

Very well, was on time for appointments and parts arrived as estimated.

Description of Work
Repair of oven & washing machine

Work Completed On 04/09/2018

05/14/2018

Allen P.

took a couple visits, as had to get parts, is 12 months later and repairs are still all good.

Description of Work
Washing machine fixed

Work Completed On 05/14/2018

03/13/2018

Kimberly H.

Went to their website and their map showing the areas serviced included my area (well within the circle). However, I was politely told to go somewhere else because I was too far away. Got my hopes up for an A+ experience...was sadly disappointed.

Description of Work
Needed to have my dryer repaired

Work Completed On 03/13/2018

01/27/2018

Rachell R.

Repairs are always done well the first time.

Description of Work
We use Atlanta Appliances Repair for the majority of our appliance needs of our property management company. They are always responsive, punctual, professional, and accurate in their assessments. They are great with our tenants and always make sure to clean up after they are done.

Work Completed On 01/02/2018

Thank you very much!

01/27/2018

Rachell R.

I manage hundreds of residential homes. Atlanta Appliance Repair is my go-to. If it can be fixed, they can fix it. If its not worth fixing they will charge you a trip fee, but that is rare.

Description of Work
Appliance Repair

Work Completed On 01/08/2020

Thank you very much for your review. Elena G.

01/25/2018

Margaret S.

They called back quickly, and set an appointment for two days later, between 2 and 4. That was the last I heard from them. They did not arrive, nor did they call to reschedule. I guess my search continues.

Description of Work
I have been without a working washing machine since 12/28/2017. I got tired of waiting for the company that was supposed to do the work (long story), so I called Atlanta Appliance Repair.

Work Completed On 01/22/2018

You are not our customer. Before write your review please check your records and phone number where you called and made n appointment.

11/13/2017

KURT W.

Corey is extremely professional and know's his stuff! He did a lot of different work for us on several occasions and made thorough recommendations.

Description of Work
Fixed an ice maker that was in outside bar area. Ultimately they replaced with a new one.

Category small appliance repair

Work Completed On 10/23/2017

10/30/2017

Thomas S.

Great! They finished the job and the refrigerator is as good as new.

Description of Work
Refrigerator repair

Work Completed On 10/30/2017

09/13/2017

Paul W.

They are very responsive. They always come to the property within 48 hours. Their repairs work and they make my job a lot easier by being such a remarkable company to work with. I highly recommend them for all appliances repairs.

Description of Work
We use this company for a number of our appliance repairs throughout the Atlanta Area. Anything from Kitchen Appliances to washers & dryers.

Work Completed On 09/01/2017

09/12/2017

Monte S.

It was very good. There were no additional charges. They were good. Yes, I would use them again in the future if needed.

Description of Work
We purchased a $39 Big Deal. They cleaned some burners on my gas top stove.

Work Completed On 10/20/2015

09/07/2017

J M.

Technician diagnosed the problem as an igniter and quoted the part and labor. When he returned to complete the repair, he also had a igniter control board that was already opened (used). He said the problem most likely was the control board and was over twice the price of the igniter. He installed the control board, but the problem got worse. Eventually, he ordered a new board, installed it the next day and solved our problem. I liked the technician, but my impression was that he was given a used part to "try" in our range. I would have preferred that a new part was brought out the first time.

Description of Work
Range repair