Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Palm Harbor, FL
There are 3 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Palm Harbor
- Terminus Surveying, LLCNeeded a boundary survey to comply with HOA requirements for fence installation. Jackie, Bianca and the office team were able to work with us on our restricted timeline, complete the survey, and get the paperwork to us all in time for the HOA deadline. Outstanding service from start to finish.
- JOHN TROELSTRUP LAND SURVEYINGTerminus seems to be the only company that Angies list wants to promote. I left a email and call to them one of 6 companies from here. I needed a asap with a very fast need yesterday turn because nextgen failed to complete the task be needed date.. John called me after office hours on Saturday, showed up on a Sunday the next day and charged me more for the rush job, Yet he was still quite less then the competition! I will not forget this and I hope that people realize small companies move the world these big companies think they own it. I give this man and his company a 100 stars. The funny part this only F company I called showed up did the job when needed while the A's called me back 2 days later after the work was done and out the door read less
- John R Beach & Assoc IncThe lady on the phone was pleasant and informative. There was a $15 Angie list credit. It was helpful that they communicated by phone and e mail. We wanted border lines established for our neighbors so that we could complete landscaping in the front yard.
- John R Beach & Assoc IncThey were very responsive and returned calls. When the survey techs cdme, they flagged the property line. When they were finished, they brought me around and identified the markings and made sure I understood everything before they left. It was less than a week before I received my drawn survey. Very efficient read less
- Zarra Boyd, Inc.Excellent! They was able to come out quickly and then received the survey much faster than they promised.
- John R Beach & Assoc IncEverything went exactly as I was told it would happen. What a pleasure to deal with Nadine at John Beach & Assoc. She is efficient, knows her job, and is one of the reasons this company has a Super Service rating! The crew was prompt and friendly. The survey was delivered via email, on time, with hard copies in the mail. It was also nice to get the $15 Angie's list discount on these services. Thank you read less
- John R Beach & Assoc IncThey just surveyed the whole lot. They came out when they said when they said they would. They did the survey. They sent it to me on the email. They also sent a hard copy. Everything was good and quick. They had it done within a week.
- Bear Gully Survey CoSteve was professional, courteous, and thorough. Very painless transaction for a complicated property.
- John R Beach & Assoc IncIt turned out excellent, excellent. Well, they had problems and they had to come back because the information they had wasn't right and everything. They came back and did everything perfect. They dealt with the problem they found, they didn't cause the problem. They did two different things. They did a survey and they drew the house and the survey. They kept us informed and everything. What's nice is they didn't find what they were supposed to. They didn't find a metal rod that was supposed to be there. I would never have known if they fledged or not and said they did. They set a new one. They said some companies just sort of do a look and a promise. They had to come back a second because they had to find something through the city. I would never have known what they found and what they didn't until they put a fledge on it. They did the extra work to do it right read less
- MURPHY'S LAND SURVEYING INCPerfect. They were responsive to my inquiry. Performed work as scheduled for the price quoted. Very professional. I would recommend them to a friend and use again in the future.
Land Surveyors in Palm Harbor
- Business Description:John Troelstrup Land Surveying provides the most affordable Surveying services along with a quick turn around, accurate and courteous service. We will match any price and exceed your expectations. Mention Angies List when contacting me for a $50 discount read lessRecent Review:Terminus seems to be the only company that Angies list wants to promote. I left a email and call to them one of 6 companies from here. I needed a asap with a very fast need yesterday turn because nextgen failed to complete the task be needed date.. John called me after office hours on Saturday, showed up on a Sunday the next day and charged me more for the rush job, Yet he was still quite less then the competition! I will not forget this and I hope that people realize small companies move the world these big companies think they own it. I give this man and his company a 100 stars. The funny part this only F company I called showed up did the job when needed while the A's called me back 2 days later after the work was done and out the door read lesswilliam t.
- Business Description:"We at Terminus Surveying, LLC are a Disabled Combat Veteran owned and operated Land Surveying company. We pride ourselves on high quality work and perform within a reliable time frame. If we say we can perform a service for you, we will do so within the time you were quoted. We will always strive to exceed your expectations! A few services we perform are: Boundary Surveys, Topographic Surveys, Tree Surveys, Construction Services (all phases), Elevation Certifications, Plot Plans, Drafting Se.. read lessRecent Review:Needed a boundary survey to comply with HOA requirements for fence installation. Jackie, Bianca and the office team were able to work with us on our restricted timeline, complete the survey, and get the paperwork to us all in time for the HOA deadline. Outstanding service from start to finish read lessTroy B.
- Business Description:Excellence in Landscape Design and Consultation. We specialize in Florida-Friendly Landscaping, Homeowner Associations, commercial and large projects. No project too big or small, Dameron Designs has all your landscape design needs covered. www.Facebook.com/damerondesigns.or read lessRecent Review:The landscape design process was wonderful. Dan Dameron, owner of Dameron Designs, spent time getting to know our needs and wants in terms of usage, plant materials and maintenance while we were still in Minnesota. He had us find inspiration pictures and had us describe the expedience we wanted for ourselves and our guests. We had recently traveled to Italy and wanted a Tuscan inspired design. Dan considered the lawn furnishings we currently own, so they were fully incorporated into the design. Dan collaborated with us on changes for the design before, after and during installation. Once we finalized the design after our arrival to Florida Dan managed the bidding process which assured, we would be working with the best installers at the best prices. We love the result read lessDebby K.
- Business Description:Beach and Associates is a professional land surveying firm based in the Tampa Bay area, owned and operated by John R. Beach, PLS. Mr. Beach’s experience in land surveying began in 1962, founding his own land survey company in 1986. Beach & Associates engages in all aspects of land surveying, utilizing state of the art equipment, such as Global Positioning System (GPS), total station, robotic and land data collectors. The office and staff are equipped with the most up-to-date computers and plo.. read lessRecent Review:Workmen entered property without notification to survey property behind residence. They did not knock or ring bell to say they were on property. When I asked them to leave they were rude and disrespectful as if he could just wander around property like he owned the place. Shaking my head at the audacity and indifference shown when I called, BUYER beware read lessCraig B.
- Business Description:Building since 1957-over 55 years of experience, Over 3000 homes built Three generation family company Current and past presidents of Hernando Builders Association, HBARecent Review:I have been dealing with Palmwood for over 2 years now and it has been extremely disappointing and frustrating ever since we signed the contract. The lack of communication from the office to the field, misinformation and extremely poor craftsmanship, has cost me thousands in unexpected expenses, unending frustration and zero vacation time. What I am left with is a house that looks about 30 years old instead of 1. The biggest problem out of the many is that my drywall has cracks throughout the entire house. There have been about 8 repairs to the drywall and it has left me with bad patches looking like water damage and reoccurring cracks. The repairs actually look worse than the original cracks. I had a home inspection done that states they did not use enough mud at the seems and used fiberglass mesh resulting in these issues. The company wouldn't even refund me the $500 home inspection fee. On one occasion the owner of the company Chris, even told me that I was being too picky...my drywall was cracking all over my house! I'm currently waiting on repair number 9 but at this point it really doesn't matter. My house looks terribl read lessStacey L.
- Business Description:Dirt Design has well over a decade excavation experience in the Manatee County area. We are a full service excavation company with many long established customer relationships. We offer a strong base of technical expertise along with uncompromising quality of service and competitive prices. We are experienced in both commercial and residential excavation work and have the equipment and materials to get the job done right the first time. Call today and see why we're the area's best read less
- Business Description:Point Construction LLC. (Point) is a “Licensed General Contractor” in the State of Florida serving the construction industry. We specialize in the development and construction of residential custom homes, multi-family, office, mixed use, resorts, hotels, and hospital developments throughout Florida. Point Construction was established in 2003 as a General Construction company to assist our clients with the development of investment properties. Captivated by the quality and professionalism of o.. read less
- Business Description:20 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. TRAVEL CHARGES MAY APPLY.
- Business Description:Based out of New Port Richey, Greg Shimp is a licensed surveyor and mapper with over 20 years of surveying experience in the Tampa Bay area. We are a local, family owned and operated business. All field work is performed by Greg Shimp. He does not employ unlicensed crew chiefs read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Buying a new home, designing a new addition, or dreaming up a new fence? Hiring a land surveyor is an important step for many big projects. Check out how much a property survey costs and how to budget for this important professional.
Find land surveyors in
- Crystal Beach
- Tarpon Springs
- Safety Harbor
- Clearwater Beach
- Town N Country
- New Port Richey
- Belleair Bluffs
- Belleair Beach
- Indian Rocks Beach
- Pinellas Park
- Tampa Bay
land surveyors in Palm Harbor
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- BAYLAND SURVEYING CO6154 Springer Dr
Port Richey, Florida
- BAYLAND SURVEYING CO
- Hillsborough Surveying Inc1912 Holloway Rd
Plant City, Florida
- Hillsborough Surveying Inc
- Island Surveying & Mapping Co.6915 holmes blvd
Bradenton Beach, Florida
- Island Surveying & Mapping Co.
- Know It Now Inc1497 Main St # 321
- Know It Now Inc
- Ralston Land Survey Inc6286 20th Street South
Saint Petersburg, Florida
- Ralston Land Survey Inc
- USME LLC Specialty Inspection Services601 21st St
Vero Beach, Florida
- USME LLC Specialty Inspection Services
- Zarra Boyd, Inc.1480 Beltrees Street 3
- Zarra Boyd, Inc.