Buying a new home, building a new addition, or planning a new fence? It’s wise to survey your property. Here's how much it'll cost to hire a land surveyor.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Palm Harbor, FL
There are 4 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Palm Harbor
- Survey Eagle Property Inspections llcGiven an accurate information of property and boarder line including the home. They an excellent service.
- Terminus Surveying, LLCNeeded a boundary survey to comply with HOA requirements for fence installation. Jackie, Bianca and the office team were able to work with us on our restricted timeline, complete the survey, and get the paperwork to us all in time for the HOA deadline. Outstanding service from start to finish.
- JOHN TROELSTRUP LAND SURVEYINGTerminus seems to be the only company that Angies list wants to promote. I left a email and call to them one of 6 companies from here. I needed a asap with a very fast need yesterday turn because nextgen failed to complete the task be needed date.. John called me after office hours on Saturday, showed up on a Sunday the next day and charged me more for the rush job, Yet he was still quite less then the competition! I will not forget this and I hope that people realize small companies move the world these big companies think they own it. I give this man and his company a 100 stars. The funny part this only F company I called showed up did the job when needed while the A's called me back 2 days later after the work was done and out the door
- John R Beach & Assoc IncThey were very responsive and returned calls. When the survey techs cdme, they flagged the property line. When they were finished, they brought me around and identified the markings and made sure I understood everything before they left. It was less than a week before I received my drawn survey. Very efficient
- John R Beach & Assoc IncThe lady on the phone was pleasant and informative. There was a $15 Angie list credit. It was helpful that they communicated by phone and e mail. We wanted border lines established for our neighbors so that we could complete landscaping in the front yard.
- Zarra Boyd, Inc.Excellent! They was able to come out quickly and then received the survey much faster than they promised.
- John R Beach & Assoc IncEverything went exactly as I was told it would happen. What a pleasure to deal with Nadine at John Beach & Assoc. She is efficient, knows her job, and is one of the reasons this company has a Super Service rating! The crew was prompt and friendly. The survey was delivered via email, on time, with hard copies in the mail. It was also nice to get the $15 Angie's list discount on these services. Thank you
- John R Beach & Assoc IncThis is a great Company. I called on 11/07/2012, Debbie emailed me the forms, which I filled out and Faxed back to her. On 11/09/2012 the gentleman was at my house and did the survey. On 11/13/2013 I received the certificate, and on 11/14/2012 I was able to get the flood insurance. So the fact that this took 5 business days to complete was FANTASTIC !!!!
- John R Beach & Assoc IncI used them for the Topo Survey for a new construction and was very pleased with their service so we called them again for the Foundation Tie In (required by the mortgage co) and again, the service was friendly and super fast. We highly recommend them!
- John R Beach & Assoc IncDuring my first call, I spoke to Debbie who was helpful and informative. Based on my requirements, she helped me determine the best option - a "Boundary Survey". She detailed what would be involved, what and how we would receive the Survey and the cost with the Angie's List discount. Debbie e-mailed me an easy-to-complete form, which I completed and returned that same evening. I called Debbie the next day to confirm that she receive the form and that the information I provided was OK. Debbie mentioned that it could take up to 1.5 weeks to complete the Survey. That timeframe was fine with me. I received an e-mail with the Survey attached in just over a week. It was exactly what I expected. I called Debbie the next day to arrange for payment via credit card. Overall, I would recommend this organization for a Boundary Survey as Debbie is helpful and friendly, their product is professional and certified and their price - especially with the Angie's List discount - is excellent
Last update on October 13, 2021
Land Surveyors in Palm Harbor
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Follow these five steps to regrade your yard around your foundation and help protect your home from water damage.
How much does it cost to clear land? The answer depends on the size of the terrain, how densely forested it is, and the site’s general accessibility.
Find land surveyors in
- Crystal Beach,
- Tarpon Springs,
- Safety Harbor,
- Clearwater Beach,
- Town N Country,
- New Port Richey,
- Belleair Bluffs,
- Belleair Beach,
- Indian Rocks Beach,
- Pinellas Park,
- Tampa Bay
land surveyors in Palm Harbor
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Advanced Pier Technology8445 Morningside Dr
Brooksville, Florida 34601
- Advanced Pier Technology
- Dameron Designs Inc12033 Cromwell Way
Spring Hill, Florida 34609
- Dameron Designs Inc
- Exacta Land Surveyors Inc3846 Blanding Blvd
Jacksonville, Florida 32210
- Exacta Land Surveyors Inc
- Hillsborough Surveying Inc1912 Holloway Rd
Plant City, Florida 33567
- Hillsborough Surveying Inc
- Iga Construction6970 wallis rd Suite 1c
West Palm Beach, Florida 33413
- Iga Construction
- Know It Now Inc1497 Main St # 321
Dunedin, Florida 34698
- Know It Now Inc
- Ralston Land Survey Inc6286 20th Street South
Saint Petersburg, Florida 33712
- Ralston Land Survey Inc
- Survey Eagle Property Inspections llc1645 sun city center plaza #5553
Sun City Center, Florida 33571
- Survey Eagle Property Inspections llc
- Terminus Surveying, LLC2752 Jason St
Tampa, Florida 33619
- Terminus Surveying, LLC
- Zarra Boyd, Inc.1480 Beltrees Street 3
Dunedin, Florida 34698
- Zarra Boyd, Inc.