Trust EB Plumbing Services

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly
Florida

906 N US Highway 41 Unit A

Ruskin, FL 33570

At Trust EB Plumbing Services your needs are our first priority. We strive for excellence in everything we do. We offer residential/commercial plumbing services. We provide honest, trust-worthy services and are committed to client satisfaction. Our goal is to become your trusted plumbing service, so you never have to worry who to call. We guarantee our work and our estimates are always free. Office hours are M-F, 7AM - 5PM, however, our plumbing services are 24 hours to cover any untimely incidents, just give us a call!...

plumbers (29)drain cleaning (10)drain pipe installation (7)water heaters (7)excavating (4)water softeners (2)sewer cleaning (1)well & water pump repair (1)

10/20/2021

The Trust EB plumbing plumbers arrived in a timely fashion and they, along with Eli, were professional, upfront and clear in communicating the installation details and repair. Eddie and his partner worked proficiently and I would call upon their services again, if needed.

Description of Work
Toilet installation and repair

Work Completed On 10/20/2021

Dear [Member Name Removed], We are so pleased to hear that your experience with our services was a good one. Customer feedback is always appreciated. Thank you for trusting in us for your plumbing needs and leaving us the review. Please feel free to call us if you ever need our assistance again!

10/13/2021

I experienced plumbing issues over the weekend and this company was the first to respond. The young lady that answered the phone ( Jo) was very pleasant and informative and that's when I knew I made the right choice to use this company for my plumbing needs. My appointment was originally scheduled for 4:00 PM but Jo advised me that she would do her best to have someone out sooner. Eddie arrived ho...

Description of Work
Unclogged Drains

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

Work Completed On 10/11/2021

09/27/2021

This company was awesome. There was a leaking water heater. The office staff answered the phone on first try. She verified if my job was an emergency and looked up an appointment for next day. I went ahead and made an appointment. Did contacted her back and she was so professional and understanding each time that I called back. She contacted me before closing to explain the detail of job. She kept...

Description of Work
Installed new water heater

Category water heater repair

Work Completed On 09/27/2021

Dear [Member Name Removed], you have no idea how much that means to us! We are so pleased to hear that your experience with our services was a good one. Customer feedback is always appreciated. Thank you for trusting in us for your plumbing needs and leaving us the review. Please feel free to call us if you ever need our assistance again!

09/14/2021

techician was on time and did excellent work.and at the end his supervisior came to ck his work. They explained what was done and all warranties great service .1030

Description of Work
replace broken water heater

Category excavators,water heater repair

Work Completed On 09/10/2021

Dear [Member Name Removed], We are so happy to hear about your experience with our services. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We at Trust EB Plumbing take our customer service experience very seriously so it brings us great joy to see that was reflected in our work. Please let us know if you ever need our services again!

08/21/2021

The company was responsive and timely. The discussion of cost was outlined (without pricing) where a service would be estimated, then additional costs would be applied if their corrective action failed. When challenged on the effectiveness of their proposal, and costs for services, they recanted and agreed to stick to the estimated price. When challenged on competitive pricing, the representative ...

Description of Work
Drain clearing

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

Work Completed On 08/18/2021

06/11/2021

I called the office and scheduled an appointment for an hour later, the plumber was already in the area. The plumber arrived on time and was courteous and professional. He did the work correctly and neatly, and provided useful information in response to my questions as he completed the job. I would definitely rehire this company again, they were much better to work with than the larger plumbing co...

Description of Work
Unclogging bathtub drain

Category drain cleaning

Work Completed On 06/11/2021

02/27/2021

Best experience ever! I had just purchased the home and was moving in that day. In the morning found that the shower pipe coming out of the wall was leaking very badly. I needed a plumber that same day! Trust EB Plumbing Services not only were able to schedule an appointment that same day, they showed up right on time. After evaluating the problem, they were able to propose a solution that did not...

Description of Work
Fixed Tub/Shower faucet

Work Completed On 02/24/2021

02/06/2021

Above and beyond service. The service tech that came to our home, Angel, was professional and courteous. He listened to the problem were experiencing, let us know his game plan and went right to work. After those efforts did not reveal the cause and technically had done the job, he continued to investigate the problems. Turns out a tree root was growing up, into our home, via the sanitary pipe. He...

Description of Work
Septic Line Cleaning & Toilet Flange Replacement

Work Completed On 02/06/2021

01/30/2021

Super professional, super clean, super quick, super reasonable. I am really happy my neighbors recommended Trust EB Plumbing Services. I will definitely call again when I need plumbing service. They are such a pleasure to work with, took away the old softener, installed and started up the new softener and left everything very clean.

Description of Work
Install a water softener

Category plumbing,water softeners

Work Completed On 01/26/2021

01/22/2021

I called mid morning to inquire and schedule a appointment as soon as possible. I discussed the work that I needed done and also was quoted the cost of the job. To my surprise they were able to schedule a appointment mid afternoon on the same day. The service was professionally done and the cost was reasonable. I would definitely use EB Plumbing Services again for any future plumbing needs. I

Description of Work
Removed and replaced a toilet flange and installed a new wax donut type seal.

Category excavators

Work Completed On 01/22/2021

When there are clogged drains in your home or business you need a trusted professional. Trust EB Services is experienced and dedicated to solving all your drain problems. With over 18 years of experience in the plumbing industry we strive to be your "go to" plumbing service. Sink Drains Toilet Drains Tub Drains Sewer Drains Drain Jetting

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover