Merry Maids of Miami

Founded 2001 • With Angi since March 2006

Services NEW Environmental Disinfecting. EPA Non-Toxic approved Solutions - kills COVID-19! When you’re short on time, the last thing you want to worry about is home cleaning. Rediscover the joys of life and embrace a happy and healthy home with the help of Merry Maids®. We are a cleaning service

A Service Provider's profile imageA Service Provider's profile image

4.1

4.3

4.4

house cleaning (10)air duct cleaning (1)blind cleaning (1)

10/18/2019

Dayanara A.

I am very happy with the work that was done in my house yesterday! The two employees that came were punctual and very professional. It felt great when I picked up my daughters from school, and when they walked in our house, they said, "WOW, it's so clean, and it smells so good!" i would definitely call them again, and highly recommend!!!

Description of Work
General House Cleaning

Category blind cleaning, house cleaning

Work Completed On 10/17/2019

08/06/2019

Kieth W.

Very good. They are very prompt, thorough and courteous.

Description of Work
They cleaned my house every two weeks.

Work Completed On 07/23/2019

07/27/2015

Lynette P.

Awful bad work

Description of Work
Nothing like I thought. Awfful service. Had 2 people and left place in a mess

Work Completed On 07/07/2015

01/16/2013

Ann V.

They do a great job. I use them around Thanksgiving and then again in the summer. I have a huge house. The house is sparkling when they are done and I have been using them for 30 years. They are reliable. They are consistent, timely and non-judgmental. They will charge more if I am really messy.

Description of Work
I use Merry Maids twice a year because they are more expensive.

Work Completed On 11/06/2012

06/12/2012

Alyx L.

They don't clean inside the cabinets, the windows and they don't clean the ovens. There are multiple people who come and they are in and out in an hour. They are fine. My sister's maid cleans much more thoroughly than Merry Maids but that lady takes the whole day to clean the house. They could be more punctual but I am happy when they are late because usually I am not ready for them to come in.

Description of Work
I use Merry Maids Inc for house cleaning. I have used them for years. They clean the floor and dust. They make beds and wash the dishes.

Work Completed On 05/29/2012

10/23/2008

C Bearden M.

They (three people) arrived on time and were very pleasant and professional. They promptly proceeded to work on the windows and sliding glass doors. They started around 9:30 AM and left around 3PM. The first floor was cleaned very nicely although my husband noticed streaks on the white tile floor. There should have been more attention to detail. Upstairs was not nearly as clean. I am still unsure if they dusted and vacuumed the master bedroom and bathroom. Things were replaced very haphazardly in the bathroom. This is a very large house so I think they were running out of time when they got to the secord floor. I did not limit their time and would have happily had them back a second day if needed in order to get the house really clean. There is a "funny smell" from some product/s that they used and I am trying to remove the odor. My husband has allergies and he is having a "sneezing party tonight". I had an unexpected visitor much of the time that they were here so I could not direct them or check their service as much as I would have liked so much of what I have mentioned above was discovered after they left.

Description of Work
I requested a "spring cleaning" since I had been without a housekeeper for a few months. I wanted to get everything completely cleaned and considered entering into a contractual agreement to maintain the cleaning usng them once per week. I requested windows (inside and outside), cleaning baseboards and floors, dusting all furniture, cleaning bathrooms, kichen including the stove, fridge and oven.

07/25/2008

Robin T.

They were alright. They showed on time and professional. They were like a tornado in here working fast and well! They took the time to take care of our house. They even did more then we expected!

Description of Work
They came to our house and cleaned it well and professional.

08/12/2007

DAVID W.

Good, they were one and a half hours late without calling.

Description of Work
Cleaned my house: sweep, dust, tidy-up, and cleaned dishes.

03/08/2006

MARLA L.

I WAS NOT HAPPY WITH THIS COMPANY AT ALL. I WAS MISSING SOME JEWELRY WHEN THEY LEFT. I THOUGHT THAT THEY WERE EXPENSIVE FOR THE AMOUNT OF WORK THAT THEY DID.

Description of Work
THEY CAME TO CLEAN THE KITCHEN, BATHROOM AND THE LIVING ROOM. THEY DUSTED, MOPPED AND VACUUMED.

03/06/2006

I THINK THEY DO VERY GOOD WORK. THEY ARE VERY PATIENT AND COOPERATIVE. I THINK THEY DO AN EXCELLENT JOB. THE PRICE IS ALSO REASONABLE AS WELL. IF SOMEONE WANTS GREAT SERVICE AT GOOD PRICES I WOULD RECOMMEND MERRY MAIDS.

Description of Work
THEY CLEANED THE AIR DUCTS THROUGHOUT OUR ENTIRE HOUSE.

Category air duct cleaning

03/06/2006

WHEN I CALL I ALWAYS GET A FAST RESPONSE. I FEEL THE LADIES ARE VERY RESPECTFUL AND FRIENDLY. THEY ALWAYS LEAVE MY HOME LOOKING GREAT. THIS IS A COMPANY I WILL CONTINUE USING FOR A LONG TIME.

Description of Work
THEY DO SIMPLE CLEANING WHEN I'M AWAY FROM MY HOME.

Contact

Phone

12491 SW 134 Ct Ste 30

Miami, FL 33186

Website

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover

One time or repeat customized service. Move-in or move-out. Organizing and more.

We accept remote payment