Kevin Mark Roofing

Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

1546 NE 109th St

Miami, FL 33161

We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

SUCCESSFUL ROOF RECOVERY WITH TERMITE DAMAGED

SUCCESSFUL ROOF RECOVERY WITH TERMITE DAMAGED

roofing202133127
TORCH DOWN SYSTEM - ROOF RECOVERY - TRUSS REINFORCEMENT- PLYWOOD INSTALL - SUCCESSFULLY DONE ✅

Small Family business with 20 Plus years in experience , servicing all of Miami & Broward county area , specialized in any type of Roof Repairs , Residential & Commercial . We Specialize in providing High quality Work that last . ...

roofing (14)roof cleaning (1)pressure washing (1)

01/11/2022

Art K.

Kevin was very responsive and efficient with quote and work. He offered an option that no other roofing contractor offered and we got 6 to come out and quote. The recovery option with Kevin met our budget and since we do not have any leaks it made sense to do recovery with his 2 year warranty at a fraction of the cost for roof replacement others quoted. We are done and hope that this mitigated the water ponding issue and extended the life of the roof for a while. It was a pleasure working with Kevin and his crew.

Description of Work
roof Recovery

Work Completed On 01/11/2022

Thank you so much for this Review it was a pleasure in meeting you & working with you .

01/03/2022

Evan G.

Kevin came out took pictures and prepared a roof certification within two days of coming out! The report had the necessary information for the insurance company.

Description of Work
Roof certification

Work Completed On 01/10/2022

Thank you [Member Name Removed] we appreciate your review - President

10/27/2021

Marynell L.

Kevin and his team performed a complete replacement of the soffit and fascia around our 2 story home. He also sealed a couple sections of flat roof. The workmanship was great. They paid attention to the smallest details. The crew was friendly and professional, and the job site was cleaned at the end of every day.

Description of Work
Soffit and fascia repair

Work Completed On 11/09/2021

Thank you so much for your Review , it is always a pleasure in doing business with Great ppl - President .

10/22/2021

Jewels S.

completely incompetent. i ask him to replace a piece in my house. he picked the wrong piece of wood which i payed for. wanted money even if he did not do the job. then i had to pay a local handymen to make things right.

Description of Work
roof repair

Work Completed On 10/11/2021

Please give me a call when able 786-405-3956 . So we can resolve this issue .

10/21/2021

Maria M.

Kevin came out and did a repair on my roof love how professional he’s people were I highly recommend Kevin Mark Roofing

Description of Work
repair

Work Completed On 10/21/2021

Thank you for your review means a lot to us as a team - President

09/15/2021

Aurelia B.

Kevin was great from the start. Very professional and clear about the details. Work was done in a timely manner and clean. No complaints and will definitely recommend him to friends and family! Thanks Kevin

Description of Work
Reroof

Work Completed On 09/23/2021

08/20/2021

Janine C.

HIRE KEVIN MARK ROOFING AND TEAM! If you are looking for professional, quality and honest work do not hesitate and hire them. First I want to say that it is so strange nowadays to find someone so honest, transparent, and hard working and let me emphasize great at what he does. I reached out regarding a leak in my roof and Kevin was so responsive, giving me the best options for my budget. He worked with me. He kept his word every step of the way from beginning to end. Seriously, I cannot emphasize what a joy it was to work with Kevin and team. Let me also emphasize the quality of work! The leak stopped as soon as they were done. I cannot thank them enough and will definitely call them again without hesitation!

Description of Work
Roof repair

Work Completed On 07/14/2021

Thank you so much for choosing & trusting me with your roof issue , it was a pleasure in meeting & helping you .

07/08/2021

Chriss V.

Amazing job. Kevin Gutierrez and his crew are professionals.

Description of Work
Roof Repair

Category roofing,pressure washing,roof cleaning

Work Completed On 07/08/2021

Thank you Glad to hear you were satisfied with our First class experience - President

07/08/2021

Michelle S.

Great service from beginning to the end. Every question was answered in a timely manner. Kevin has Great communication. I will forever ask for his service and support for every house I’ll ever own. Overall everything went smoothly & learned through the process. Thank you Kevin, 🙏🏼 May God bless you always 🙏🏼.

Description of Work
Reroof

Work Completed On 07/08/2021

Thank you for your kind words , Communication is key but also delivering with action is important to us , Our Mission is to give high class experience with all jobs , small or big . President

07/07/2021

Francois E.

Rainy season in Miami joke. The house that I reside in is almost 40 years old and the years of heavy rain really took a toll on it to the point were a portion of my roof collapsed from the inside. Luckily I found Kevin and he was able to give me an estimate that matched my budget and walked me through exactly what he was going to do clearly and concisely. It’s safe to say that after a year their coating is still in tact, the infrastructure holds strong, and leaks are almost non existent. Best decision I’ve made and he was very genuine about solving my problem.

Description of Work
Roofing Repair

Work Completed On 07/08/2021

We strive for Greatness everyday , These testimonies speak value & reflects the Hard work we put in Everyday , From giving our clients the best solution while saving money , is our mission especially through the tough times we live in today . Thank you for this review means A lot to us as a team - PRESIDENT.

Roofing