Apogee HVAC Solutions

Florida
Florida: General

640 S Miami Ave

Miami, FL 33130

We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Heating & A/C Project

Heating & A/C Project

HVAC Companies
New AC Installation

We are a full service HVAC (heating, ventilation and air conditioning) contractor specializing in commercial and residential solutions throughout South Florida. With over 30 years of experience in South Florida, there is no project too big or too small. We specialize in maintenance, installation and repair for our clients as well as Indoor Air Quality Solutions. Further, we speak both English and Spanish....

HVAC Companies (8)

09/30/2021

In one day they changed out the old a/c unit and replaced it with a another unit. The job was done to my satisfaction, and i am very pleased. The cost was reasonable. I would recommend them. They were prompt and did not give you the run around.

Description of Work
AC install

Work Completed On 09/30/2021

09/08/2021

Work was done timely and well. We are very happy with state of the art AC they installed.

Description of Work
Heating & A/C

Work Completed On 07/22/2021

Great work. Efficient and professional

Description of Work
Heating & A/C

Work Completed On 10/01/2021

09/08/2021

Everything Was GREAT!!! I appreciate Alex for the clear information he provided. He followed up with me to be sure I understood each step. He was Awesome, truly. The response to my inquiry was swift and the installation service was on point.

Description of Work
AC install

Work Completed On 08/11/2021

Review for Apogee HVAC Solutions - 640 S Miami Ave, Miami, FL - 39496394

02/27/2021

I strongly recommend. What's more stressful than your AC going down on a holiday during hot day while you are out of town and you have guests staying at your home. After calling many places and only a few picking up my call, Apogee end up completing my job. Very honest, not pushy, communicated throughout the process, and the price was right. It's been working great after 90 days, can not ask for a better service which is hard to find in south Florida

Description of Work
New AC Installed

Work Completed On 02/27/2021

01/12/2021

Jesus Dorado was super professional. He was amazing and very responsive over the phone. The communication was great. It was a very good experience. The work itself was very professional.

Description of Work
They changed my AC unit.

Work Completed On 01/07/2021

12/18/2020

It was fine and everything went quickly. They did a great work and no complaints.

Description of Work
They did some repair and installation of a new AC unit.

Work Completed On 08/14/2019

12/18/2020

They were responsive, polite and professional. The owner responded to all of my calls promptly. I would recommend them to all.

Description of Work
They installed new AC unit.

Work Completed On 08/14/2019

Serving all of Dade and Broward counties for the HVAC requirements of commercial and residential clients. Services include maintenance, installation and repair.