Apex Wood Floors Inc.

Founded 2003 • With Angi since August 2011

Apex specializes in installations and refinishing of new and old hardwood floors, engineered, laminates and the industries top quality flooring. Hardwood floors are the preferred choice for discerning homeowners because of the distinctive character, warm and inviting appearance, durability and versatility. Hardwood floors are all natural, easy to keep clean, long lasting and bring added value to any home. So enjoy, knowing you have chosen the perfect company for your floor and home. Call us today for your free estimate at 786-355-4573. We bring the showroom to you!...

Rino Service & Supplies

ServiceMaster by Reed

You have come to the right place. With over 50 years of experience, ServiceMaster by Reed, can take care of any Water, Fire, Smoke or Odor Damage of any size. Our goal is to restore your home and peace of mind as quickly as possible. We understand that water damage or fire damage can be a stressful situation, that’s why ServiceMaster’s team of trained, caring and professional technicians will guide you and your family through every step. We are here to help you. We Offer Direct Insurance billing and Financing.

RICARDO

Being in business close to forty years has given me an appreciation for customer satisfaction. when their happy I'm happy wallpaper, paint plaster, wall repair some electrical plumbing art installation, .repairs of all sorts after all 40 years!

06/19/2013

I gave Joel the deposit. We didn't get the floors done in time due to a scheduling conflict, but he still returned the deposit. In that regard, he was very honest.

Description of Work
We were going to use him to refinish our hardwood floors.

Category hardwood floor

01/03/2013

Joel did a great job with the floors. He got them finished in 3 days. So my tenants could move in on time. They look nicer than I've ever seen them.

Description of Work
The floors were sanded, sealed & polgurethane.

Category flooring contractor

09/27/2012

Setup 2 appointments with Joel for an estimate to refinish the wood floors in a new house we are purchasing. Coordinated to have the Realtor there to open the property and Joel did not show up or call. Very unprofessional and a waste of time.

Description of Work
Estimate to refinish wood floors

Category hardwood floor

I had told your husband we were very busy. Each appointment we made I called and tried to re schedule. I wish I could break myself into ten people and be able to get to everybody immediately. I do all the work myself and my three guys. It is unfortunate I could not get to yours. Cant win them all. All I can do is keep providing quality work and pray for more understanding and patient clients! Hope...

09/10/2012

Because of the loss in my family, I could not afford to do the job at the moment, but Joel assured me that whenever I was ready to do the work, he would hold my estimate for as long as I needed with no increases or changes what so ever. He assured me that they would fit me in whenever I was ready. With so much personal stuff going on, that made me feel very grateful.

Description of Work
I would highly recommend Apex Wood Flooring 110%. Joel the owner is a very professional individual who makes you feel at easy and you know there is no gimmicks or false statements. Joel is a man of his word and stands behind his work 110%. I had a death in my family and above all, he did not care about doing my wood floors, he cared about how my family and I were doing after our loss. Not once did he mention the job, but moreover how we were doing. That's the kind of business that makes you feel like YOU'RE important and not just a number. I can not wait to have him do the wood flooring in my home.

Category flooring contractor,hardwood floor,buffing & polishing,floor cleaning

06/22/2012

Great service, great job, great price, would definitely use him again. Before I became an Angie's list member, I googled for wood floor installation companies. Joel with Apex Wood Floors had several reviews all of which were good. I became an AL member while trying to find a wood floor installation company. I obtained 1 estimate from a company on AL, one from a friend's referral, and 1 from Joel w...

Description of Work
We had about 1500 sqft of engineered wood floors installed that we purchased at home depot. We used a floating system, no subfloor needed, no glue used. We also hired him after that job was complete to install the primed baseboards and 1/4 round shoe rail over the same sqft. The price listed is what i recall paying for both jobs. Joel and the crew were pretty good about cleaning up as well.

Category flooring contractor,hardwood floor

Apex specializes in installations and refinishing of new and old hardwood floors, engineered, laminates and the industries top quality flooring. Call us today for your free estimate at 786-355-4573