We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Apex Wood Floors Inc.

Founded 2003 • With Angi since August 2011

6499 SW 39th St

Miami, FL 33155

Apex specializes in installations and refinishing of new and old hardwood floors, engineered, laminates and the industries top quality flooring. Hardwood floors are the preferred choice for discerning homeowners because of the distinctive character, warm and inviting appearance, durability and versatility. Hardwood floors are all natural, easy to keep clean, long lasting and bring added value to any home. So enjoy, knowing you have chosen the perfect company for your floor and home. Call us today for your free estimate at 786-355-4573. We bring the showroom to you!...

06/19/2013

Ellen B.

I gave Joel the deposit. We didn't get the floors done in time due to a scheduling conflict, but he still returned the deposit. In that regard, he was very honest.

Description of Work
We were going to use him to refinish our hardwood floors.

Category hardwood floor

01/03/2013

Noah R.

Joel did a great job with the floors. He got them finished in 3 days. So my tenants could move in on time. They look nicer than I've ever seen them.

Description of Work
The floors were sanded, sealed & polgurethane.

Category flooring contractor

09/27/2012

Joseph M.

Setup 2 appointments with Joel for an estimate to refinish the wood floors in a new house we are purchasing. Coordinated to have the Realtor there to open the property and Joel did not show up or call. Very unprofessional and a waste of time.

Description of Work
Estimate to refinish wood floors

Category hardwood floor

I had told your husband we were very busy. Each appointment we made I called and tried to re schedule. I wish I could break myself into ten people and be able to get to everybody immediately. I do all the work myself and my three guys. It is unfortunate I could not get to yours. Cant win them all. All I can do is keep providing quality work and pray for more understanding and patient clients! Hope you found the right contractor for your project! Regards, Apex Wood Floors Inc. Joel Perez (786) 355-4573

09/10/2012

SILVIA P.

Because of the loss in my family, I could not afford to do the job at the moment, but Joel assured me that whenever I was ready to do the work, he would hold my estimate for as long as I needed with no increases or changes what so ever. He assured me that they would fit me in whenever I was ready. With so much personal stuff going on, that made me feel very grateful.

Description of Work
I would highly recommend Apex Wood Flooring 110%. Joel the owner is a very professional individual who makes you feel at easy and you know there is no gimmicks or false statements. Joel is a man of his word and stands behind his work 110%. I had a death in my family and above all, he did not care about doing my wood floors, he cared about how my family and I were doing after our loss. Not once did he mention the job, but moreover how we were doing. That's the kind of business that makes you feel like YOU'RE important and not just a number. I can not wait to have him do the wood flooring in my home.

Category flooring contractor, hardwood floor, buffing & polishing, floor cleaning

06/22/2012

Jenni P.

Great service, great job, great price, would definitely use him again. Before I became an Angie's list member, I googled for wood floor installation companies. Joel with Apex Wood Floors had several reviews all of which were good. I became an AL member while trying to find a wood floor installation company. I obtained 1 estimate from a company on AL, one from a friend's referral, and 1 from Joel with Apex. Joel, was always very friendly, courteous, and great at follow-up, a big deal to me. We felt that Joel provided us with a very fair price. My husband and I were very pleased with his work. He is easy to talk to and eager to ensure that the client understands and agrees with the plan of service. When he ran into snags, he informed us and asked for our input. A few weeks after the job was done, he showed up out of the blue to follow-up on some things that HE wanted to improve. We were super happy with that.

Description of Work
We had about 1500 sqft of engineered wood floors installed that we purchased at home depot. We used a floating system, no subfloor needed, no glue used. We also hired him after that job was complete to install the primed baseboards and 1/4 round shoe rail over the same sqft. The price listed is what i recall paying for both jobs. Joel and the crew were pretty good about cleaning up as well.

Category flooring contractor, hardwood floor

ANTHONY K.

Serving DADE, BROWARD and South WEST PALM BEACH Counties with locations in Miami and Fort Lauderdale. Award winning premier providers of Property Management Services and Investment Property Acquisition. We are seriously committed to enhancing your real estate investment to its utmost potential by creating a unique, new & modern style of management and real estate portfolio acquisition services. We manage condo units, single family residences & multi-units. From tenant placement, to maintenance requests we have you covered with all the necessary services with the highest standards within our industry. Free real estate market seller, buyer and rental reports. No cancellation fees. For more of what we can do for you, visit us on the web at www.anthonykmanagement.com.

Antique Rug Cleaning Inc

Our company offers you the best Oriental rug cleaning, as well as 100% satisfaction and professionalism but the most important thing is we take care of you like family. Each rug is treated individually with special care and attention. Call Us Now (866) 976-8747 And Join Antique Rug Cleaning Family Where Customer Satisfaction is Guaranteed! Additional DBA - Antique Rug Cleaning. Additional phone number - (866) 976-8748.

Premier Mitigation

At Premier Mitigation we treat our clients like family. We have years of experience dealing with mold, water, and fire losses. Give us a free call to see for yourself on how a free personal inspection with one of our professionals can steer you in the right direction. Direct insurance billing available if applicable.

Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
    Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Apex Wood Floors Inc.

How is Apex Wood Floors Inc. overall rated?

Apex Wood Floors Inc. is currently rated 4.5 overall out of 5.

What days are Apex Wood Floors Inc. open?

Apex Wood Floors Inc. is open:

Sunday: 6:00 AM - 7:30 PM

What payment options does Apex Wood Floors Inc. provide

Apex Wood Floors Inc. accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover

Does Apex Wood Floors Inc. offer free estimates?

Yes, Apex Wood Floors Inc. offers free project estimates.

Does Apex Wood Floors Inc. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, Apex Wood Floors Inc. offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Apex Wood Floors Inc. offer a senior discount?

No, Apex Wood Floors Inc. does not offer a senior discount.

Are warranties offered by Apex Wood Floors Inc.?

Yes, Apex Wood Floors Inc. offers warranties.

What services does Apex Wood Floors Inc. offer?

Apex Wood Floors Inc. offers the following services: Apex specializes in installations and refinishing of new and old hardwood floors, engineered, laminates and the industries top quality flooring. Call us today for your free estimate at 786-355-4573