ALL FLORIDA HURRICANE Inc.

Founded 1996 • With Angi since August 2006

Manufacture and install all types of hurricane protection, Accordion Shutters, Storm Panels, Hurricane Fabric, Roll-up shutters, Service and repair. Now offering Impact Windows...

USA Green Contractors

Locally and family owned USA Green Contractors Co offers a wide variety of home improvement services with a focus on energy-efficient solutions. With over 40 years of contracting experience, we’ve got the know-how to produce outstanding home improvements. We are committed to providing Floridians service and expertise to fulfill their home improvement needs. Our commitment to customer service includes assisting you with financing. As the premiere home improvement company exclusively serving the State of Florida, we have strategic alliances with leading financial institutions that allow us to offer you a variety of financing options.

Prestige Windows & Doors

From our main location in Miami Lakes and our Showroom in Boynton Beach, we are able to service all the impact window and door needs of South Florida residents and businesses. We offer impact window installation by our in-house, qualified installation teams. We have extensive experience in residential and commercial applications. Prestige Windows & Doors is prepared to help with all types of impact products, from impact doors and/or impact windows sales, service and installation.

Offers by Prestige Windows & Doors on Angi
AC Shutters and Awnings Inc.

We’re committed to providing you with the highest level of service, so you’ll always be happy that you chose us. Here at AC Shutters and Awnings, we promise to never unfairly take advantage of someone who needs our services. We pride ourselves on our honesty and integrity and we firmly believe that you'll see the difference when you choose our company. We've also been family- owned and operated from the start. We may not be related, but you’ll feel like we’re family. License Number: SCC131149617 .

04/19/2017

Installers were very professional and cleaned up after themselves. Office coordinated Ygrene financing well. Project manager Jaime misrepresented the tinting of the glass and was a bit difficult about it, but we resolved the issue. Doors and windows were good quality, from V&V windows of Hialeah.

Description of Work
install impact doors and windows-whole house-17 openings

Category replacement windows,doors

04/04/2017

It went very well. they listened to my concerns and also helped me out with design. I have 3 very large windows in the front that I did not want my view obstructed by any bars. I wanted casement windows but unfortunately the opening was way to big. Robert came up with a solution and that was to make the pane very large with a very small window at the bottom that opens for ventilation. This was a v...

Description of Work
Impact Windows and Doors

Category replacement windows,hurricane shutters

07/16/2009

So far I am happy. We have not had a hurricane. He has checked everything for me up to this point.

Description of Work
They installed accordian shutters.

Category hurricane shutters

08/28/2006

Description of Work
They put on hurricane shutters for us.

Category hurricane shutters

SHUTTERS and service all types of shutter repair, Impact Windows and Impact doors.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover