All American Solutions

Awards & Badges

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

9273 SW 136th St Cir

Miami, FL 33176

Premium Remote Access Computer Repair, $99 (no additional hourly fees). 100% Money Back Guarantee. We repair both Windows and MAC Computers. All work is performed by US Military Veterans who are Certified Technicians! Why take your Computer into a store when we can perform the same repair from the comfort of your own home? Included is: -Virus/Malware Removal -Browsers being un-hijacked -Security Evaluation -"Free" (Trial Version) of Anti-Virus/Internet Security Software -Complete Premium Computer Optimization, (Makes it run faster). When we are done repairing your computer, it will run like it was brand new. All of our Techs are Vets! We service the entire US. 888-246-9990. Alternate Email: bob@allamericansolutions.us Web Address: https://allamericansolutions.com...

computer repair (181)

04/22/2021

Bob and his team are great to work with! He had my computer fixed and running quickly in an hour and the best part? I didn't even need to leave the house! It was all done remotely. Highly recommend this fantastic service!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sluggish Computer

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/22/2021

04/16/2021

It went great and Bob was VERY responsive to me and I am an old geezer but he worked with me as if we were on the same wavelength !! There were no problems verbally whatsoever. !!! And he was VERY prompt !!! Bill B. Ronkonkoma NY.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Computer cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/16/2021

03/29/2021

Wow!! I highly recommend All American Solutions to help you with any computer issues you may have! Bob promptly contacted me after I put the word out that I needed help. He clearly stated the services that he provides. There is one charge no matter how long it takes to service the computer. In my case the issues were many and somewhat involved so there was no quick fix. There were lots of malware ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
computer needed an overhaul

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/29/2021

03/23/2021

These guys are still battle ready! Hooah! Job well done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Screen for viruses and conduct system maintenance

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/23/2021

Photo for All American Solutions - 9273 SW 136th St Cir, Miami, FL - 39263120

03/12/2021

I was told to call All American Solutions. I did and was connected Mr. Bob Feltman. He is a wonderful, brilliant, and smart man. He was patient with me as he walked me through the steps I needed to do. Because of surgery I just had my mouth area was numb and swollen making it hard for me to speak correctly. Bob was such a love. For 2 1/2 days he diligently worked cleaning up, removing all of the w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I thought I needed to get my pc rebooted or some type of installment for my email.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/10/2021

03/03/2021

Excellent! I am completely satisfied.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Viruses removed from my computer

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/03/2021

02/27/2021

Bob was great! I'm so glad I used All American Solutions. I received great service and am pleased with the way my computer is now running. Thank you All American Solutions (and Bob).

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean up computer for viruses and unused files.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/26/2021

02/19/2021

Bob went so far 'above and beyond.' He called when he said he would, did the work competently and quickly, answered my many questions, and tuned up my computer as part of the process. It is now easier and faster to do my usual computer tasks and was a real bargain at $99. I will definitely tell my family and friends to call Bob with their computer problems.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Recover from Trojan Spyware Spam

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/19/2021

02/18/2021

Super! Bob worked all day on my laptop. He was great to work with and I would definitely use this service again. Would refer this service for sure to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete computer cleanup

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/12/2021

02/16/2021

My computer was sluggish and I could not access some features on my email account. As soon as I put out a request, Bob contacted me from American Home Solutions, set up a time to work on my computer and we were off to the races! He was so friendly, competent and efficient in his work. And so prompt! I am delighted with the results and I can tell you this made my day as I was totally frustrated whe...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Viruses needed to be removed from my computer so I could access email features and have greater overall functioning speed for my computer.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/16/2021

Premium Remote Access Computer Repair. $99 total charge to fix Windows or MAC Computers. 100% Money Back Guarantee. Why take your Computer into a store when we can perform the same repair (immediately) from the comfort of your own home? When we are done repairing your computer, it will run as good as new! All of our Techs are US MilitaryVeterans!

We do not: Repair or install TV's Run wiring Install alarms or cameras