All American Solutions

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly
Computer Training

9273 SW 136th St Cir

Miami, FL 33176

Expert Remote Computer Repair, $99 (no additional hourly fees). 100% Money Back Guarantee! We repair both Windows and MAC Computers. All work is performed remotely by US Military Veterans who are Certified Technicians! Why take your Computer into a store when we can perform the same repair from the comfort of your own home? Included is: -Virus/Malware Removal -Browsers being un-hijacked -Security Evaluation -"Free" (Trial Version) of Anti-Virus/Internet Security Software -Complete Expert Computer Optimization, (Makes it run faster). When we are done repairing your computer, it will run like it was brand new. All of our Techs are Vets! We service the entire US. 888-246-9990. Alternate Email: bob@allamericansolutions.us Web Address: https://allamericansolutions.com...

computer repair (183)

03/21/2022

Mark A.

Received a snarky, insulting, ungrammatical message from this company whose only purpose seemed to be to tell me that he wasn't interested in taking the job. If the work they do is as bad as their attitude, avoid them like the plague.

Description of Work
Computer hardware repair

Work Completed On 03/20/2022

01/30/2022

Regina M.

Bob was very responsive in setting up an appointment with me and honoring that appointment. He was patient in completely cleaning my computer, explaining what had happened to me, and setting up my computer to be easier to use in the future. His approach put my mind at ease. Thank you, Bob!

Description of Work
My computer appeared to be hacked. I needed to have it cleaned of all malware and viruses.

Work Completed On 01/30/2022

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you for taking time out of your day to write us a review. You were a pleasure to work with! Bob

04/22/2021

Lindy S.

Bob and his team are great to work with! He had my computer fixed and running quickly in an hour and the best part? I didn't even need to leave the house! It was all done remotely. Highly recommend this fantastic service!

Description of Work
Sluggish Computer

Work Completed On 04/22/2021

04/16/2021

Bill B.

It went great and Bob was VERY responsive to me and I am an old geezer but he worked with me as if we were on the same wavelength !! There were no problems verbally whatsoever. !!! And he was VERY prompt !!! Bill B. Ronkonkoma NY.

Description of Work
Computer cleaning

Work Completed On 04/16/2021

03/29/2021

Rich Z.

Wow!! I highly recommend All American Solutions to help you with any computer issues you may have! Bob promptly contacted me after I put the word out that I needed help. He clearly stated the services that he provides. There is one charge no matter how long it takes to service the computer. In my case the issues were many and somewhat involved so there was no quick fix. There were lots of malware floating everywhere -- in the browser and the computer and lots of registry issues. I would guess that he spent at least several hours in total on my computer. Everything works like it's new now. And the company hires US military veterans so that is also something that warms my heart. Bob is a true professional who knows his way around a computer.

Description of Work
computer needed an overhaul

Work Completed On 03/29/2021

03/23/2021

Michael K.

These guys are still battle ready! Hooah! Job well done.

Description of Work
Screen for viruses and conduct system maintenance

Work Completed On 03/23/2021

Review for All American Solutions - 9273 SW 136th St Cir, Miami, FL - 39263120

03/12/2021

AL N.

I was told to call All American Solutions. I did and was connected Mr. Bob Feltman. He is a wonderful, brilliant, and smart man. He was patient with me as he walked me through the steps I needed to do. Because of surgery I just had my mouth area was numb and swollen making it hard for me to speak correctly. Bob was such a love. For 2 1/2 days he diligently worked cleaning up, removing all of the ware's, and trash out of my computer. Then everything had to be reinstalled. I was extremely pleased with his work and knowledge. I would totally recommend All American Solutions to anyone that has a computer problem big or small. To me their price of $99.00 total was most reasonable. Al Newton.

Description of Work
I thought I needed to get my pc rebooted or some type of installment for my email.

Work Completed On 03/10/2021

03/03/2021

Dawn B.

Excellent! I am completely satisfied.

Description of Work
Viruses removed from my computer

Work Completed On 03/03/2021

02/27/2021

Margaret M.

Bob was great! I'm so glad I used All American Solutions. I received great service and am pleased with the way my computer is now running. Thank you All American Solutions (and Bob).

Description of Work
Clean up computer for viruses and unused files.

Work Completed On 02/26/2021

02/19/2021

Elinor K.

Bob went so far 'above and beyond.' He called when he said he would, did the work competently and quickly, answered my many questions, and tuned up my computer as part of the process. It is now easier and faster to do my usual computer tasks and was a real bargain at $99. I will definitely tell my family and friends to call Bob with their computer problems.

Description of Work
Recover from Trojan Spyware Spam

Work Completed On 02/19/2021

Expert Remote Access Computer Repair. $99 total charge to fix Windows or MAC Computers. 100% Money Back Guarantee. Why take your Computer into a store when we can perform the same repair (immediately) from the comfort of your own home? When we are done repairing your computer, it will run as good as new! All of our Techs are US MilitaryVeterans!

We do not: Repair or install TV's Run wiring Install alarms or cameras