francisco tree and lawn services

With Angi since June 2013

515 21st Ave N

Lake Worth, FL 33460

Francisco landscape Llc is owner operated, we trim all kind of trees for better look and for hurricane preparation. Tree removal tree trimming, tree reduction, we also do lawn maintenance hedge trimming mulching, landscaping, now we do stump grinding ...

04/29/2019

Shashi M.

Excellent!

Description of Work
Raol is thorough in his work.

Category landscaping, lawn service, tree service

03/10/2019

Donna W.

Great job!

Description of Work
Complete yard cleanup front and back

08/18/2018

Monique B.

Professional and delivered on what was agreed upon

Description of Work
Tree trimming

06/08/2018

N W.

Quick, efficient and caring team! Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Major tree removal and clean up

Category landscaping, lawn service, tree service

04/23/2018

Amanda S.

Francisco and his team were Great! Their initial response to our call was quick and their pricing was really fair. Not only did they remove the palm that has been in the ground for over 25 years, they also completely removed the root ball as well. When they were done they cleaned up the area really well. I will higly recommend them to my friends and neighbors. In fact a couple of my neighbors watched them work and were quite impressed. Kudo's to a job well done.

Description of Work
We needed a very large Areca palm removed.

Category tree service

03/19/2018

Aisha E.

This is a wonderful Company! Last minute, my lawn mower broke and I needed someone to mow my lawn by the next day. I called so many companies and most didn't get back to me, and the ones that did were not able to fit me in - I called on a Sunday so I wasn't expecting many responses for that reason alone. But they got back to me right away. They were able to come the next day as I needed (on a Monday) and performed the services requested plus more for a very reasonable rate. Francisco's company mowed and edged (what I had asked for), and then sprayed for weeds, cleaned up vegetation trimmings and raked out the mulch beds, all without my asking (but much appreciated). When I asked about it, it was explained these services are included in the lawn care servicing. So, if you are a customer who is tired of other companies promising to maintain your lawn and end up only doing the basics, then rest assured, Francisco's company will follow through with what they promise and what you pay for.

Description of Work
Lawn Care of Yard

08/10/2016

Allen F.

Lightning Pavers & More

we are a licensed and insured (cc#21-pv-22415-x) paver contractor in South Florida with over 10 years of experience in the industry. We strive to provide our customers with the best quality of service. Our passion is to transform your vision into a reality. When you put your trust in us, we'll build quality projects that will last just as long as the materials. We are insured for both your protection and ours. And let's face it - you'd rather spend time with friends and family than worry about the state of your driveway or backyard patio. So why not let us worry about it? Get in touch today!

Exotic Pavers

We are South Florida's Finest Brick Paver Installation Company. We will meet or beat any legitimate quote, and provide our customers with a FREE Estimate. We are Fully Licensed & Insured. Our company Accepts all forms of Payment from Cash, Check, ALL credit cards (3% fee).

Offers by Exotic Pavers on Angi
    Terra Tiles & Pavers

Terra Tiles & Pavers (or Terra Pavers) focuses on exterior remodeling and brand new construction of pools, pool decks, patios, walkways and driveways. We use pavers of all styles, colors and materials to add that wanted warmth, appeal and class so sought after. We use the best of the best in regards to materials and have intimate relation with the biggest manufacturers and importers of concrete pavers, natural stone (Travertine and Marbles) and clay bricks. We have the best qualified installers. We run very formal operations with all sort of county licenses & liability insurances. Terra Tiles & Pavers is a legally registered paving and flooring company made out of true professionals driven by the passion of delivering the best possible finished product. Every step of the process is equally important to us. From sales, conception and design, to materials selection and construction our people will make you feel good, will give you peace of mind and will surely give you the highest quality product.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing Available