When safeguarding your basement, regrading your soil can protect your foundation from unwanted moisture and big problems down the road. Consider these five tips as you explore how to regrade your yard to help your foundation.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Lake Worth, FL
There are 6 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Lake Worth
- Rapid Elevation Certificates, Inc.The process was seamless from beginning to end. Communication was on point and Yvette was an absolute pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend to others as they live up to their name. A++
- Rapid Elevation Certificates, Inc.I hired this company to survey my property. I couldn't be happier with their service. They were very prompt, very friendly and extremely professional. I highly recommend them if anyone needs this type of service.
- Rapid Elevation Certificates, Inc.Preformed the job within a very tight time deadline on a short notice. Yvette handled everything in less than 24hrs. Very impressed.
- Rapid Elevation Certificates, Inc.I'm an insurance agent and I have been referring my clients to this company for years. They have never disappointed my clients or me. They are fast, reliable and in my experience their charge to complete an elevation certificate is the lowest in the market! I HIGHLY recommend Rapid Elevation Certificates. Rob Alder
- Rapid Elevation Certificates, Inc.As always it was done perfectly, being an Ins agent that is very important. Our whole agency uses them because its important to have it done right and in a timely manor.
- LandTec Surveying, Inc.Everything went very well from the beginning. Staff and Field Team were very helpful in answering all my questions to make sure I was getting all the information we needed to reflect accordingly on the survey. I would recommend them to others for sure!!
- LandTec Surveying, Inc.Prompt and professional. Completed job in reasonable amount of time, and even stayed after the job was complete to answer my questions and concerns about my neighbor. Provided two certified copies of the survey plus the option for CADD and emailed version. Would use again if needed.
- LandTec Surveying, Inc.d..Chris M. Ferrara, Client Relations/Office Manager at Landtech Surveying Inc. quickly answered my questions and provided a quote. He emailed the forms that needed to be completed. The work was completed by the date we had requested. We were satisfied with the service.
- Target SurveyingCrew came to my property the same day as my appraisal. I was able to see all the work being performed and the surveyor showed me all of my boundary markers and marked them nicely with orange flags for us to see
- LandTec Surveying, Inc.We are a real estate brokerage in Palm Beach. On April 2, 2013 a client asked us to coordinate a survey of a property that he was interested in buying. I had had some issues with the survey company that we had used previously so I went to Angie's List. I had to join but the fee seemed reasonable. I searched for survey companies and read the reviews of all of the ones that came up in my area. I choose Land Tech because it had good reviews and the responsiveness rating was key to me. I called them. They were extremely courteous and professional. I asked when they could do the survey. They said the next day. I asked how long it would take to receive the survey and was told I would have it by the end of the week. They told me I could order the survey on line, which I did and it was very quick and easy. They called me back to tell me that they received my on-line order. The survey was done the next day and I had it delivered to my email a day earlier than promised. Since then we have used them again for another client with the same results
Land Surveyors in Lake Worth
- Business Description:John Ibarra and Associates, Inc. is an established land surveying firm serving South Florida for over 25 years. John Ibarra and Associates, Inc specializes in the rapid and accurate production of residential boundary surveys for the land title, mortgage banking, and real estate industries, as well as Surveys for construction purposes. All of our Surveys come with original signed and sealed color copies. We cover areas from Homestead through Tampa, FL (including Miami, Broward, Palm Beach, Le..Recent Review:Good, but didn't know when they were coming. Just happened to be home when they knocked on the door, said they had what they needed and left.Greg S H.
- Business Description:We are a land surveying company (LB 8294) that offers quick turn around time on our services. Our main focus is on elevation certificates and flood zone determinations. Our services also include boundary surveys for mortgages as well as for fence and driveway permitting. We accept all forms of payment including checks and credit cardsRecent Review:As someone that was involved in this profession many years ago, I, in all candor, must state that I am truly impressed with the timeliness, attitude, professionalism, and the quality of the final work product which was delivered ahead of the offered date.Raymond H.
- Business Description:Residential & Commercial. Proudly serving the Land Title & Real Estate Industries since 1985. Toll Free: (866) 776-3185. We have many pricing programs available for our customers. Please call our office for full detailsRecent Review:Fast, efficient and reasonable as compared to others I contacted for this job.Roger R.
- Business Description:We are committed to fulfilling the land surveying needs of our South Florida clients while delivering superior customer service. www.suarezsurveying.com facebook fan pageRecent Review:The service was quick, fast, and friendly and they provided the survey result within a couple of day as they said they would. Melanie was the company associate that worked with me on this project and she did a great jobMarilyn P.
- Business Description:DCMS NETWORK ( DATA COLLECTION & MODELLING SERVICES ) We are proud to assist #homeowners #architects, #generalcontractors, #interiordesigners across the State of #Florida, quickly and affordably surveying residential properties and creating amazing As-Built floor plans, scan, elevations, 3D models and more! GET TO KNOW US: • 15 + YEARS OF PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE IN NORTH AMERICA • OFFICES IN NEW YORK, MONTREAL AND MIAMI • DCMS IS A DATA COLLECTION AND MODELING SERVICES FULL-SOLUTION NETWOR..Recent Review:The service was really good. The people were very helpful. They were very kind and had a good customer service.Stefany P.
- Business Description:General Contractor We are proud to serve our community with outstanding services. Our team is known for over the top performance, experience, leadership, design, and quality with over 30 years of experience. No jobs are too small or too big, Construction Residential & Commercial Construction Rehab Concrete restoration Remodeling & renovations Bathroom, kitchen design & renovation On site Interior Designer (by request) Windows & doors All constructioRecent Review:IGA overdelivered and surpassed all of my expectations. Customer service was exceptional. Matt is a very talented and gifted guy. I am super grateful. He explained everything in detail. He and his team are very professional and reliable. My bathroom looks incredible. A total state of the art and updated design. Thank you so such Matt and your amazing company IGAJasmine K.
- Business Description:Federal Engineering & Testing, Inc. provides a complete line of Geotechnical, Construction Materials Testing, Inspections and Environmental Services to assist you in determining the proper materials, specifications and procedures to complete any construction project from the ground upRecent Review:Everything went well and good. It only takes two days and I had the report. They answered all my questions.Osniel A.
- Business Description:Meyers Turf and Nursery is a wholesale and retail nursery. We have many things to offer to beautify any home or busines including sod, plants, fountains, pots, statues, pavers, rock, mulch and much more. We deliver all items and you can do it yourself or we can do the work for you. We are equipped with a top landscaping team that can change your lanscape into a breathtaking siteRecent Review:PSA! Please do not ignore the negative reviews like I did, This establishment is totally disrespectful. After making a sod delivery order with what I assumed was an employee of this establishment, I was given an assurance that I would receive an hour before phone call and a 12:30-1pm delivery window, so I planned accordingly...what I received was a 7am delivery and no phone call save the one from the delivery man saying "he'd arrived" I had to race home in order to receive the sod and sign for reception, fast forward I called to discuss why I had been mislead to believe they would honor what was agreed upon and was told I would be contacted by "Richard" Richard went on a berating rant about how they don't assure times and deliveries, as you can assume dear reader- I was perplexed as to why I was told something from "their" employee, I didn't demand that info, it was offered. Hence after a very contentious and hostile toned Richard "informed" me of their "ironclad no delivery time protocol" I was moved to share this putrid experience with Richard and Meyers with you fellow consumers, be aware that this establishment does not take accountability and will disrespect you with hostile and rude interactions. We all have choices to take our money to businesses that respect hard working people who simply expect to be respected. I assume you will see some "canned" response to this review in hopes of salvaging some public perception-but do yourself a favor, skip this place and seek other more professional and courteous establishments, just because a business is a few decades old, doesn't equate to them being equitable. Got anything to Yell RichDaryl Y.
- Business Description:Target Surveying LLC provides full-service surveying to the entire state of Florida. We’re dedicated to providing the highest quality surveying services at the most competitive rates in all of Florida.Recent Review:Avoid this company at all costs. Paid to have a new survey completed on a property we were purchasing. There was an old survey that we were provided but were not sure it was accurate. We paid Target $1800 to do a full new survey and they simply copied the information from the old survey and stuck flags in at the 3 easily accessed corners of the property. We knew this because one of the back corners of the property is very thickly wooded and there was no trail leading to the back corner. I contacted them and they lied saying that they cut a trail and found the property marker. I sent in pictures showing there was no trail cut from the other corner as they said there was, and offered them an opportunity to come show me the trail/marker. They refused, and now I am forced to take them to court to recoup my money. Do not do business with them. After talking to several other survey companies in the area they have a reputation for doing things like this and holding up closings etc. Please don't make the same mistake I did and trust these thieves. Be sure to read the negative reviews on this company and not just the fake 5 star reviews. I will add photos of the thick area they told me they cut a trail through and never didKevin B.
- Business Description:Our company offers new construction and project management services for commercial, multifamily buildings and homes.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Find land surveyors in
- Boynton Beach
- Boca Raton
- Delray Beach
- Palm Beach
- Royal Palm Beach
- West Palm Beach
- Highland Beach
- Riviera Beach
- Palm Beach Gardens
- Lake Park
- North Palm Beach
- Juno Beach
- Deerfield Beach
- Coconut Creek
- Coral Springs
- Pompano Beach
- Lighthouse Point
land surveyors in Lake Worth
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- EE&G5751 Miami Lakes Dr E
- Iga Construction6970 wallis rd Suite 1c
West Palm Beach, Florida
- Iga Construction
- John Ibarra & Associates, Inc777 NW 72 Ave 3025
- John Ibarra & Associates, Inc
- Korkat, Inc.6031 Boca Colony Dr
Boca Raton, Florida
- Korkat, Inc.
- Meyer's Turf & Landscape Nursery7920 N Military Trail
West Palm Beach, Florida
- Meyer's Turf & Landscape Nursery
- Professional Construction Corp1203 Town Center Dr # 315
- Professional Construction Corp
- Rapid Elevation Certificates, Inc.3874 Sheridan St.
- Rapid Elevation Certificates, Inc.
- TST Development Corporation4219 Cherrywood Ct
- TST Development Corporation
- WrightPSM1248 SE 12th Ave
Deerfield Beach, Florida