When safeguarding your basement, regrading your soil can protect your foundation from unwanted moisture and big problems down the road. Consider these five tips as you explore how to regrade your yard to help your foundation.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Lake Helen, FL
There are 2 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Lake Helen
- ALTAPRO Surveyors, LLCBen was very professional and easy to work with. He took the time to answer all my questions, even the "just curious" questions. He got back to me quickly with a quote and a very fair price. He was very thorough and performed the work he promised to do. He also performed the work on time as he promised. When I offered a small performance bonus to deliver the survey document a day early he delivered it the next day, five days early. I highly recommend Ben for the excellent and honest service
- Efird Surveying Group, Inc.Larry was very helpful and responsive to our request for an elevation certificate. He was able to survey our property within 2 days and had all the necessary documentation in our hands the following day. Great service, great guy and great prices. Will definitely use him again if the need arises.
- BOUNDARY ZONE INCI requested a quote via email. Received a call from the company within 1 business day. Scheduled the work at my convenience. The surveyor arrived early, located all 5 original pins, walked us to all 5 corners, and completed the transaction timely. A paid receipt was emailed from the company following completion of the work
- Sliger & Associates IncSchliger Associates are surveyors and they use all the latest equipment and they laser survey, the came out and did core testing and they explained what they were going to do and they found all the monuments on each corner of the property and they helped us with the fence line with the neighbors and the paper work was complete and they had several different levels of surveys. One was a gradient survey and another one was type of soil survey and the other one was physical building survey and the other one was physical land grade survey, and years later, they kept my stuff on file and I could walk in there and they could give me a brand new printout of it. They were good. They follow all the federal, state, county, city and local codes. They always train people on the local codes and they are extremely accurate and they are not intrusive, they ask before doing anything. They are very professional. The staff is kept up to speed with the latest codes
- KITNER SURVEYINGTHE SURVEY COMPANY WAS ABLE TO SHOW THE CITY OF DELTONA THAT HAVING THE POOL BUILT IN OUR BACKYARD WAS NOT GOING TO IMPACT THE ST. JOHN'S WATER MANAGEMENT EASEMENT AS WELL AS VERIFY THAT THE POOL COMPANY WAS RIGHT ON TRACK WITH THE LOCATION OF THE POOL ON THE LOT. THEY DID AN EXCELLENT JOB!
- Sliger & Associates IncI live out of state and phoned Sliger Surveyor for a free estimate on an existing home for pre-purchase. I spoke with a personable professional named Jennifer, who shared valuable information, researched my concerns and provided me with this information on and quot;the same dayand quot;. Truly remarkable! Her expertise in the field also saved me a great deal of time and money regarding re-certified property. I would highly recommend this company as a first choice in providing surveyor services
- Efird Surveying Group, Inc.It is a surveying company. Our land is nothing but trees so it takes a lot of work. They did good. I have used them twice.
- Sliger & Associates IncThey said they would research my location and get back to me. They called just a few days later saying that I did not need this as there was a FEMA report addressing my location. They sent me 2 copies free of charge. I thought this was amazing service especially at no cost. They could have easily never told me this, done the survey and charged me and I would have had no clue that it wasn't necessary
- Sliger & Associates IncThey were the only surveyors what I called, that didn't make it seem like they were doing me a favor coming out! They were phenomenal!
- Deal Land Surveying, LLCI needed a prompt flood certification in order for me to decide whether or not to purchase a property. My property inspection period was up within a few days. Kurt was very responsive and friendly and came out to do the cert and land survey within days. I got the flood cert and survey shortly thereafter (within my short time period). I was very pleased with the response, the cost and would use DLS again and would recommend them to others. D.T
Land Surveyors in Lake Helen
- Business Description:First Time Home Buyer Program, Affordable Housing Partner, Covering ALL of WEST VOLUSIA, Also East Coast (Ormond Beach, Daytona Beach and New Smyrna Beach) and Orlando. Altamonte Springs, Longwood, Lake Mary, Sanford, Winter Park. West Volusia including: Deland, Debary, Orange City, Deltona, Deleon Springs, De Leon Springs, Pierson. Investors and Commercial Property. Member of Mid Florida Regional MLS, Daytona Beach MLS and New Smyrna Beach MLSRecent Review:It went amazing. Sarah was super helpful, responsive and shared with me the same urgency I had. I could call her at any point in time and she would answer. I could text at any time and she would respond. 1st sale fell through, and she had it sold within 48 hours again. Thank YOU SarahTali M.
- Business Description:Residential Land Surveying specialists - order and pay onlineRecent Review:All communication was done via email. Payment, which I found reasonable was done on the website. The person can out, surveyed my property, and it honored social distancing. I have received my survey via mail. I had a few questions, emailed the company and got a quick response. Very satisfied with the jobRobin H.
- Business Description:Building, Construction, landscaping and land surveying.
- Business Description:We are offering the following services throughout Florida: - Elevation Certificates-Boundary Surveying-ALTA Surveys- Topographic Surveying - Platting - Field Studies - Building Construction Stake Out - Right of Way Surveys - Construction Layout - As Built. Our experience includes over 20 years in the surveying field with work for private development companies and government agenciesRecent Review:I am a realtor out of Jacksonville Florida. I had a seller that needed an appraisal quickly for a sale. Atlantic Surveyors not only completed the survey but my customer was so pleased she wanted to make sure I gave a positive feedback about her experience. From my prospective (realtor view) Atlantic surveyors squeezed this survey into their packed schedule when the original surveyor could have made a couple of minor changes to the original survey and spent far less time at the property to complete the survey. In this situation the home buyer actually personally knew the original surveyors and they still wouldn’t complete the survey in time for the closing!! Talk about communication, Atlantic surveyors contacted me quickly and backed up their words with action. I wish Atlantic surveyors was in Jacksonville Florida because I wouldn’t use any other surveyor. If you have a chance to use Atlantic surveyors don’t hesitate to use them. I’m a stickler for customer service and they went far beyond that. From the sellers prospective the surveyor showed up on time and walked them through every aspect of their property lines. From the old boundaries to the new boundaries the surveyor was very patient and professional ensuring to document everything!! As I mentioned before this customer wanted to make sure they got positive feedback from me!! Yes that’s how good they were. Will TsanWilliam T.
- Business Description:We are a local family owned land surveying company. Surveying all surrounding counties for over 12 years. We provide all surveying services, commercial and residentual, large or small projects. And are fully licensed and insured. We look forward to surveying our community for many years to come
- Business Description:Free estimates
- Business Description:Land Surveyor New Smyrna Beach, Land Surveyor Edgewater, Land Surveyor Daytona Beach, Land Surveyor Palm Coast, Land Surveyor Ponce Inlet, Land Surveyor Deland, Surveyor Volusia County, Surveyor And Mapper Florid
- Business Description:Survey crew. Construction stake out, topographic services. We are making all type of field and post-processing work. Use to work as a contractor. Please feel free to contact us.
- Business Description:At Sycamore lawn care, We believe in bringing you the best quality cut, with the best price! Call Today for your free Estimate! -Licensed & Insured -Complete Property Maintenance (Mowing, edging, weed eating, Hedge trimming, as well as blowing off all paved surfaces.) -Rock/Mulch Installation -Sod -Spring/Fall Clean up
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Find land surveyors in
- Orange City
- De Leon Springs
- Lake Monroe
- Port Orange
- Lake Mary
- New Smyrna
- New Smyrna Beach
- Daytona Beach
- Ponce Inlet
- South Daytona
- Holly Hill
- Daytona Beach Shores
- Winter Springs
- Mount Plymouth
land surveyors in Lake Helen
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- CULLUM LAND SURVEYING, INC.5889 S Williamson Blvd 205
Port Orange, Florida
- CULLUM LAND SURVEYING, INC.
- Deal Land Surveying, LLC804 S French Ave
- Deal Land Surveying, LLC
- Efird Surveying Group, Inc.475 S. Blue Lake Ave.
- Efird Surveying Group, Inc.
- James Marvin Bunn Professional Surveyor Inc211 Live Oak St
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
- James Marvin Bunn Professional Surveyor Inc