Controlled Irrigation LLC

Founded 2007 • With Angi since December 2013

1045 NE Industrial Blvd

Jensen Beach, FL 34957

Controlled Irrigation has been owned and operated by Edward Ryckman since 1991. Mr. Ryckman puts his personal touch by doing all the estimating himself. Controlled Irrigation is licensed and insured in Martin, St. Lucie, Palm Beach and Indian River Counties....

irrigation system (60)well & water pump repair (15)drain pipe installation (2)water softeners (2)

04/19/2019

Service man did excellent job getting irrigation system working.

Description of Work
Well pump not working for irrigation system.

Work Completed On 04/19/2019

04/15/2019

Excellent. Service man was very professional and knowledgeable.

Description of Work
Sprinkler system timer.

Work Completed On 04/15/2019

04/06/2019

Technician showed up on time, performed the necessary work at a reasonable price.

Description of Work
Irrigation system repair.

Work Completed On 04/06/2019

03/19/2019

Our system was not running (this human’s error) and we had carpenter ants in the Control box. System was COMPLETELY checked, every zone and sprinkler head inspected, controls correctly set, and we are back in business. No replacement parts necessary. Also told us moth balls in the box would deter the ants. Thanks to Controlled Irrigation!!

Description of Work
Irrigation service call

Work Completed On 03/15/2019

03/07/2019

Very large yard in PGA that previously had irrigation updated by another company. They found the wiring problem and got the system working again. 11 zones. Repaired one broken pipe. Seemed knowledgeable. Two hours. $250. Two nice men. The company is listed under Port St. Lucie COUNTY site so I did not have to check for county license or their workman’s comp. I only hire companies that are listed o...

Description of Work
Irrigation not working.

Work Completed On 03/06/2019

03/06/2019

Just a few days after my first phone call I received an onsite estimate. Technicians came out a few days later to relocate and replace several sprinkler heads. I am so pleased with the service that I have signed a service plan with Controlled Irrigation. I give them my highest rating.

Description of Work
Professional and Timely

Work Completed On 03/04/2019

02/28/2019

I have used them twice before. Their service is excellent. They are prompt and reasonably priced. They are very courteous and I know that they do not overcharge. I will continue to use them for all my sprinkler needs.

Description of Work
I needed sprinkler heads replaced.

Cost $78.73

Work Completed On 02/27/2019

02/24/2019

Good. Everything was done right and the system works great.

Description of Work
Install a sprinkler system.

Work Completed On 02/24/2019

02/15/2019

Excellent service! Matt arrived on time, was professional and knowledgeable. He quickly troubleshot a suction side leak and replumbed my pump in less than two hours. The system is working better than when I purchased the home 18 months ago. I will definitely use Controlled Irrigation for all my future needs. -Robert- Port Saint Lucie

Description of Work
Sprinkler system was not fully pressurizing. The heads would begin to pressurize/come up then drop down within 10 seconds of starting the pump.

Work Completed On 02/15/2019

02/06/2019

Excellent work. They were prompt, courteous, neat, and very professional. I had three zones installed with a Hunter Pro - HC irrigation controller. The technician came, demonstrated, and programmed the system.

Description of Work
three zone irrigation system

Work Completed On 02/06/2019

New Irrigation Installs, Modifications on Existing Irrigation, New Well & Pump Installs, Drainage Installs, Rust Injection Units Installed, Replacements and Repairs on Bladder Tanks, Pumps, Clocks, Valves, Heads etc., We provide all your Service Needs, Including Landscape Lighting Installs, to beautify your home or for security purposes.