Universal Tile Restoration Inc

Founded 1987 • With Angi since October 2006

1239 E Newport Center Dr Ste 114

Deerfield Beach, FL 33442

With over 30 years of experience in tile, marble and stone restoration work only! We are owner operated with 20 employees and no subs. All credit cards accepted. Payment due upon completion ( unless otherwise specified ). Office and showroom open to public Monday-through Friday 8-5. Financing available, residential and commercial. Workers Comp/Liability/Bond. Free estimates/ work with your insurance company, and adjuster....

03/03/2020

Madeline H.

Love the finished work. The whole house tile floors look fabulous. The grout lines are once again white. This is the second time we have had this company and we were more than pleased.

Description of Work
Cleaning tile floors and restoring the grout

Category ceramic tile,floor cleaning

Thank you for your awesome review !! Your loyalty to Universal Tile is appreciated and we are glad you are happy with the outcome ! Thank you from all of us at Universal Tile ! Daphna

12/18/2019

Tina S.

Universal Tile is a first class company. Everyone in this company is extremely professional, knowledgeable and very eager to please the client. Howard the estimator has a very extensive knowledge and experience base in stone flooring restoration. He was spot on with what it would require to bring our poorly maintained floor back to pristine shape. The technicians were also very expert in their work. I cannot give enough praise to these men. Their goal to complete the job to my satisfaction was absolutely achieved. I would not hesitate for a second to hire them again and have recommended them to several of my neighbors.

Description of Work
travertine floor refinished and sealed and shower grout replaced

Category marble & granite,buffing & polishing

Thank you for taking the time to post this nice review on our company ! We appreciate it and your business ! Thank you, Daphna

03/26/2019

Kathleen C.

I first hired this company more than a decade ago when the tiles in my South Florida home started ‘tenting’ ... a condition resulting from various causes, but very common. They addressed the issue then with expediency and competnence and then restrained my grout lines... floor looked new again. Over the years, other areas of the floor have become ‘hollow’ and ‘tented’... Universal is the only company I would call. They do there best to accommodate my work schedule, their pricing is fair, and their employees are fantastic... Oscar is my ultimate favorite. I just had them out again (unfortunately for me, but again, a force of nature here where I live) and am doing additional work with this company to improve the appearance of my now 23 year old tile floor. Nothing but the best from Universal Tile Restoratin.

Description of Work
Hollow/Tenting Tiles

Category ceramic tile

Thank you for the awesome review !! We appreciate your loyalty !

12/20/2018

EILEEN P.

Great. Estimate was given. Work was done. This is the second time we used them. Worker was professional, on time, neat, and cleaned up when done. Loose tiles were repaired. New grout lines and chalking completed.

Description of Work
Bathroom shower tile needed repair

Category ceramic tile

Thank you for your review !

11/05/2018

MARIA M.

Excellent company; excellent work; excellent customer service. What else can I say.

Description of Work
Repair loose tiles and regrout

Category ceramic tile,flooring contractor

Thank you for the review !

10/20/2018

MARC G.

Went well. Showed up as promised and did great work. They were also willing to do some work outside the norm: removed shower frame in preparation for its replacement.

Description of Work
Restore some shower tiles and clean and stain grout 4 bathrooms

Universal Tile and team would like to thank you for the nice review ! Daphna

06/29/2018

JR K.

Great. I had been trying to get this done since the end of 2017 and when finally ready, Universal Tile's schedule was pretty full but the owner honored my previous quote and asked if it was ok to scheduled me on a Saturday in order to meet my need to get the job done right away. I agreed and the 2 person crew showed up on time and were very professional, clean and courteous. I noticed that when they were in between tasks, one of the crew was straightening up and cleaning their van. That impressed me also that they kept their work equipment in good order and were organized. Even though the cost seemed a bit expensive at first, the job took the entire day, so it's labor intensive. I will definitely use them again. Our tile and grout looks brand new.

Description of Work
cleaning over 1000 ft 2 of ceramic tile and grout and spot cleaning a few tiles that had previously been sealed and had yellowed

Category ceramic tile,floor cleaning

Thank you for your detailed review and taking the time to share on angies list , we appreciate it ! We are glad you had a good experience with our company . Thanks again Daphna

06/25/2018

Donna R.

Services were excellent from the first telephone call through the actual work that was done to make the patio floor look like new. This company employs very caring and competent staff. Everyone went above and beyond. I highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Repair of buckled patio tiles.

Thank you so much for the nice review !! We all appreciate it, Daphna

06/25/2018

Paul G.

Great. The process was professional from sales through work and follow up. The three workers (one to fix hollow tiles & two to clean and restrain the grout) were on time and worked diligently to complete the job.

Description of Work
Repaired and regrouped 71 “hollow” tiles and restained grout on 600 sq ft of tile

Category ceramic tile,flooring contractor,floor cleaning

How nice of you to post this review ! We love happy customers, and thank you from all of us at Universal Tile !! Daphna

05/15/2018

Mary P.

They were amazing! They were super prompt and very professional. My floors look better than they did when they were put in. I'll never use another tile place, because they are the BEST.

Description of Work
Deep cleaning

Thank you for you wonderful review , we appreciate it ! Daphna

All Marble Restoration LLC

"A" Rated Company, Angie's List Super Service Awards received last 6 years consecutively 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019. Specializing in Marble and Granite Cleaning, Polishing, Repair & Restoration. We repair holes, cracks, chips and remove stains and lippage. This is our only business and we provide superior services to both residential and commercial customers in Palm Beach County and surrounding areas. With over 25 years of experience in the marble business, our technicians have a superior knowledge of all types of stone and will restore your natural stone to its original beauty. Our company is a participant in both the Safe Communities Vendor ID Program and VIVE Vendor Registration Program. Angie's List Customers receive 10% discounts from our company. Call today 561-293-3658 or visit us at www.allmarblerestoration.com

Great Finishes Inc.

2014,2015,2016,2017,2018,2019 and 2020 SUPER SERVICE AWARD WINNER. At Great Finishes Inc, our goal is to always provide the best customer service possible. We use state of the art equipment and products for the highest quality restoration and refinishing. Our customer service is unbeatable. Each and every project is taken up by trained, experienced professionals. We bring true craftsmanship and pride to every project. Family owned business focused on customer service, quality and craftsmanship.

Offers by Great Finishes Inc. on Angi
    Stone Floor USA Corp

28 Years of Experience Polishing Natural Stones. Marble Polishing, Terrazzo Polishing, Concrete Polishing. Tile and Grout Cleaning. we specialize in restoration of Marble, Terrazzo and Concrete Floors. 5% discount first time customer

U-21139
    Palm Beach County
    Palm Beach County Contractors Certification
    09/30/2019

Specializing in hollow, loose and buckled tiles. Inject a bond method ( trademark of Universal Tile ) the permanent method for hollow reusing existing tiles to do repair. Replace cracked and broken tiles. Complete floor restoration and refinishing, marble and porcelain, Mexican, all stones. Grout correction, color change, regrout. Shower repairs, wallboard repairs saving the tile and reusing it. Shower regrouts. Problem solvers for repair issues/ water damage/ mold/calcium. Stripping, sealing.

We do not install tile, we restore tile marble and granite only!