All Rescreening by Jim

Founded 1988 • With Angi since June 2011

We do screen repairs of any kind. We also do full rescreens on your already existing pool enclosure. With our full rescreens we also pressure wash the frame and deck, replace door kits on two screen doors, check all screws and bolts and replace as needed, clean out your gutters, tighten cables and roll all panels in single section. We also replace old doors, put in dog doors, and build frame-in porches We are a family run business. We have been in business for 25 yrs. We are licensed and insured....

Rollin'ScreensLLC

Rollin' Screens LLC was founded in 2019 by Dave Hall who has over 16 years experience specializing in rescreening pool enclosures/porches. We replace door kits & bug sweeps, add kick plate, add/remove doors, install dog doors, we frame in porches also. Call today for your free estimate.

Everything Screen Repair Inc

Everything Screen Repair Inc has been serving Central Florida since 2000. We specialize in re-screening of pool enclosures and porches. We also replace screen doors (or adjust them due to new pavers) and put in all size dog doors. Everything Screen Repair, Inc. can re-screen your entire pool enclosure or just one panel if needed. We also do minor metal repair. Customer service is our number one concern, so we make sure you are happy with the job and job site is cleaned before we leave.The superior materials and quality workmanship separates Everything Screen Repair Inc. from other local competitors. Additional email - everythingscreen@gmail.com.

Window Gang

We offer Residential and Commercial: -Window Cleaning (inside and out) -House Washing (soft wash) -Roof Washing (soft wash) -Driveway, Deck, Lanai Cleaning -Screen Enclosure Cleaning -Gutter Cleaning -Dryer Vent Cleaning We offer the best customer service experience in the industry, from the initial contact to the follow-up when the job is complete. Nobody works harder to make sure you are informed and the job is done right! We offer over 50 years of combined industry experience.

Offers by Window Gang on Angi

01/21/2021

Arrived on time Quality work at a very reasonable price. Pleasant to work with. would highly recommend

Description of Work
replace panels in pool enclosure

06/05/2019

He did a fine job and price was great.

Description of Work
Work on pool screen

Category pool cleaners

06/29/2018

They arrived and got straight to work. It was probably 90 degrees out there. They worked and worked. These guys are simply the best. I wanted to hug them when they were done. The workmanship was stunning. I had an enormous amount of work done at what was a very fair price. Hire them and you won't regret it

Description of Work
Rescreen top of pool. Clean out att gutters. Clean roof. Pressure wash deck

Category gutter cleaning,screen repair,pressure washing

04/25/2018

The guys were very professional and got the work done on time as promised. I would highly recommend Jim and his team to anyone thinking of rescreening their pool enclosure.

Description of Work
Pool Rescreen

03/12/2018

Excellent-they were facinaing to whatch how they did the rescreening. Their workmanship was excellent.t The only thing my husband had to do was clean the pool they powerwashed the deck. We would deffinately hire them again & recommend them.

Description of Work
rescreeing of our pool screenhouse

10/10/2017

I called the company within a week after Hurricane Irma due to some panels on our screened pool enclosure that needed replacing. I spoke with Elaine. She scheduled them to come on Oct. 9, and said someone would call me at 8:30 a.m. that morning to let me know the time they were coming. No one called, so I tried calling them at 9 a.m., and their number says to call a different number now. I called the new number and it says their voicemail is full. I stayed home all day, and no one ever showed up, nor even called me to let me know. I understand things are very busy with the storm, and that things can happen, but at least give a customer the courtesy of a phone call - very unprofessional.

Description of Work
A couple panels replaced on my screen due to Hurricane Irma

09/15/2017

Excellent, Jim came out right away after the hurricane and the screens were replaced promptly. I highly recommend Jm, his employees & his company!

Description of Work
Pool Screens replaced

09/15/2017

They told me that that they couldn't schedule me for 2 weeks

Description of Work
I needed 6 screen panels replaced

08/21/2017

Excellent experience... at a time when other screening companies said they could not perform my project for months, these guys showed up the next day to provide an estimate. The work was then performed one week later, cost exactly as estimated. They did a great job, would use them again without reservation.

Description of Work
Re-screen top of lanai

05/03/2017

They were on time and did the work fast even though it was windy that day.

Description of Work
Partial rescreen

Category screen repair company

Screen repair, rescreens. Doors. Pressure washing. Gutter cleaning. Frame in porches.

Pool enclosures