The basement is a common breeding ground for moisture, as water can easily seep into the concrete foundation. Learn about how to act preventatively and reduce moisture problems in the basement.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Brandon, FL
There are 6 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Brandon
- '58 FoundationsThey did a good job and they were more economical than some of the other bids I'd looked into. There were some issues, but they came back right away and fixed them.
- Crawlspace DoctorExcellent. Arrived on time and worked around my schedule. Completed work in a timely manner. Checked with me about any concerns all during the project.
- Crawlspace DoctorWe have been fighting this battle for 2 years now. I have had to redo carpet and tiles every time we had any sort of moisture form. They came in and gave us an assessment, and then called to follow up a day later. We scheduled the appointment, and they came and were in and out in about 3 hours. My wife and children were at home alone that day, and the guys who came to do the work were amazing! My wife called and told me that they went above and beyond the call and that she felt overly comfortable all day long, and was not stressed about having workers in our house. They also did a large amount of haul away for us, which was not agreed upon, but they did it with no questions asked. My basement is now movie central, as well as a huge play area for my kids. For 2 years in was wasted square footage in our house, and now it is our preferred area. Crawlspace Doctor gets an A++ from us, and I will recommend them to anyone who asks! Thank you to them and Angie's List for making this a smooth and painless experience
- APD Advanced StabilizationTC was communicative and proactive. He called to let me know he was on his way when he was delayed in traffic for his scheduled meeting. He was honest when presented with the facts of our situation and told me that there was a good possibility the problem would not be resolved by his company's solution, nor could they warranty work performed. He provided information on other possible service providers that may have more complex and expensive but effective solutions. I am grateful to TC for his honesty and integrity. Based on the high quality of their employee, I would definitely work with APD in the future for problems within the scope of their solution efficacy
- Foundation Systems of MichiganExcellent job by a crew of 4 very hard working guys. They spent most of the time from 9am to 7 pm under the house. Everything that was in the crawl space, and didn't belong, was removed and hauled away. Workmanship was great! I would hire them again and recommend them to anyone.
- Sunrise Quality Painting IncAbsolutely FANTASTIC service and top quality paint job on my home in Lutz. Nick is professional and assures the job is done timely and to perfection. I would not hesitate to recommend him and use him again for any painting needs. Thank you Sunrise Quality Painting!
- Sunrise Quality Painting IncSuper job and reasonable price! Nick at Sunrise actually does what he says he’s going to do. Highly recommended!!
- Atlas Restoration LLCThe project we are planning is far off in the future. My impression of the person from Atlas Restoration LLC was that he was professional, well informed and knowledgeable. The price was comparable to everyone else. They were good. I would consider using them in the future.
- David Spence Inc.Ryan and Cory arrived on time and were very nice. They got right to work tearing up old laminate. They discovered mold under the laminate padding and advised I get it treated for a small additional amount, which I did. When all was completed, I was VERY pleased!!!! My floors were all flat again!!!! And the crew cleaned up after themselves as if they were never there! All sawdust sucked up by shop vac. I will definitely use these folks again, very impressed! I also want to mention other contractors wanted to rip up all my floors and lay new sub-floors, but David wanted to save me money and recommended we repair. was a great suggestion that saved us thousands!!!
- David Spence Inc.Our neighbors on Swann used DSI after the August flash flooding hit our area. I jogged by every day to observe the process and the progress. After several months I asked them if there had been any reccurance of their waster problems and they had the biggest grins on their faces when they happily said "NO!" We live in a lower area not far from the bay and have always had problems with water coming under the floor in our lower than grade living room (despite three unsuccessful contracting efforts to fix the problem). I called Mr Spence to set up an appointment and he was right on time the day of. He spent a considerable amount of time walking the area with me, educating me on the Hydro Stop application process and identifying other areas that needed refurbishing. Upon receipt of the estimate the next day I immediately hired DSI. To begin, the DSI crew arrived every day promptly at 8 am. They were courteous, quiet, respectful and they worked continuously throughout the day. They wiped their feet every time they walked on our newly installed pool pavers and they did not allow any debris whatsoever to hit the pool. They did NOT block the driveway or in any way impede our family's rather hectic lifestyle. They cleaned up every day and covered all loose dirt with tarps. The first day they dug a trench around 3/4 of the house, down to the footer. This was complicated by roots, catch basins, cable wires and poorly placed pipes. Nevertheless they completed their task. Day 2 was spent cleaning the affected area (previous contractors had used roofing sealant in some areas) and prepping first installation of the Hydro Stop slurry. The morning of the third day we had surprise thunderstorms and I was worrying about the effect the rain would have on the previous day's work when the DSI truck pulled up and the guys immediately set to work to cover affected areas. In addition, as the rain increased they stayed outside in the thunderstorm to dig a 4 foot diversionary hole for water accumulation. The remainder of the time was spent on the completion of the first slurry, installation of the membrane (a meticulous and time consuming process), the second slurry coat and installation of block in the back. Because of the rain delay they came back on Saturday to complete the job. Throughout the entire process David Spence inspected, reinspected and re reinspected the application of the Barrier Guard. I cannot express just how delighted I am with this whole process. Mr Spence is not only an expert on hydrostatic pressure, but as my wife said, "is a man who lives his faith". I give DSI my strongest referral. This is a company, guided by its owner, that provides excellent service and product and has caring individuals who treat their clients as they would their own families. He will be back next year to do our windows
Last update on November 30, 2020
Basement Waterproofers in Brandon
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
Discovering water in your basement can be disheartening, but addressing the underlying issue is key. Here are 10 causes of basement water leaks to consider.
Water, a basement’s archenemy, does more than cause a foul odor in basements, but can cause serious damage to walls, windows and floors, as well as your health.
Find waterproofing contractors in
- Clair Mel City,
- Temple Terrace,
- Tampa Bay,
- Apollo Beach,
- Plant City,
- Sun City Center,
- Town N Country,
- Wesley Chapel,
waterproofing contractors in Brandon
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- APD Advanced Stabilization13049 Spring Hill Dr
Spring Hill, Florida 34609
- APD Advanced Stabilization
- Bloomingdale Painting & Pressure Washing LLC4616 Oak River Cir
Valrico, Florida 33594
- Bloomingdale Painting & Pressure Washing LLC
- CHASTAIN PAINTING CONTRACTORS INC10024 NIXON RD
Tampa, Florida 33624
- CHASTAIN PAINTING CONTRACTORS INC
- Iga Construction6970 wallis rd Suite 1c
West Palm Beach, Florida 33413
- Iga Construction
- Magoulis Tile, Inc5925 Lantern Ct
New Port Richey, Florida 34652
- Magoulis Tile, Inc
- Nick Kavanaugh Construction Inc12113 Fruitwood Dr
Riverview, Florida 33596
- Nick Kavanaugh Construction Inc
- Reliable Contracting IncPO Box 252
Zephyrhills, Florida 33539
- Reliable Contracting Inc
- TODD HOMES CORPORATION1005 W BUSCH BLVD SUITE 106
Tampa, Florida 33612
- TODD HOMES CORPORATION