What’s the cost of residential excavation? Before any new build, from a basement to a pool, knowing how much an excavator will cost is essential to staying on budget. Learn pricing estimates for various excavation projects and common excavation FAQs.
Get matched with top excavators in Baker, FL
There are 7 highly-rated local excavators.
Recent Excavating Reviews in Baker
- SUPERIOR SEPTIC & SEWERThey did an outstanding job. They came ou the same day i called for an estimate and gave us one in writing. I called the next day and told them we had selected them. They had an engineer on site that afternoon doing soil borings and the next day all the utility lines were marked. Within one week from selecting them as the contractor we had a new leach field in place. We did not have to do anythng. They took down the fence, trimmed the trees, popped up the decorative curbing and even transplanted bushes so we would not lose them. The site was left in very good shape. They were a little more expensive than the other companies I called but they were so much more professional and responsive. You do get what you pay for
- Kirkland Construction ServicesI contacted Mark Kirkland via his email address. He contacted me promptly. He was able to give me an estimate for the work through email. He sent out his representative, James, to finalize the estimate and have the contract signed. I drained the pool, only to have ground water seep back in. This complicated the process, and we did a change of contract. The crew showed up on time, did a very professional job, and always let me know when they arrived, how the job was progressing, and when they left for the day. They had to remove the gate in order to get the heavy machinery in the yard. Each day they re-installed the gate when they were done for the day so I could let the dogs out. Although there were some technical problems, such as a flat tire on the trailer carrying the excavator, extra time and effort to break up the concrete surrounding the pool, and ground water infiltration, the budget did not increase. When all was finished, they cleaned up, leaving the area looking as though they had never been there. The professionalism of Mark and his crew made an ugly job less stressful than I would have thought
- Hall Septic Tank ServiceAfter my sister's house burned we needed to determine if the septic system would pass inspection for her new house. We were under the gun to get this information to her insurance company. A previous contractor had told us that due to it being new construction we would have to have a new septic system that would require an unsightly septic mound in the front yard. Since I was not an Angie's List member at the time I had relied on a friend's recommendation as to who to call but apparently he wasn't an Angie's List member either. After calling several companies for a second opinion, Hall's sent a truck to her house along with a Master Septic Contractor the next day. They probed and located the tank and drainfield, excavated to the top of the tank, removed the lids, pumped and scraped the tank, inspected the tank for cracks, checked the drainfield, did a soil profile and determined that we had a sufficient amount of drainfield for the new house he also made a couple of recommendations that will ultimately save me a few thousand dollars and I do not have to have a mound. Hall's not only accommodated my emergency request the didn't overcharge because I was desperate
- WYSCAPETried to pin another employee's incident on my boyfriend and was being treated unfairly just only less than 2 weeks of work, w days before Thanksgiving. He's young and very hardworking. He has gotten many compliments from customers' yards he has done and was taking his work serious. He was loving his job until people like the ones of this company decided to rain on his parade. Very disappointing and a sad excuse for a company, no matter how great the quality of the work is
- Kodiak Tree ServiceThey did a great job chopping down the trees. They did not do such a great job of grinding the stumps which they said they were doing. I would consider using them again.
- WILKINSON SEPTIC TANK & PMPNGI called several companies to get an estimate to replace my septic system. Wilkinson was by far the best price and came recommended by somone I knew; however, they had serious customer service issues. They only gave a verbal estimate and never provided a written one. But the biggest issue with them was their nonresponiveness. WE scheduled a date for them to install the system and they were supposed to get back with us on what we needed to do in advance. I had to call them multiple times and each time I was told someone would call me back and it did not happen. When I finally caught the installer in the office he said on two occasions he would come out on a certain day and meet with my husband so we could get the prep work done. He never showed up leaving my husband sitting at home all day for several days. We were within a week of install and no permit had been pulled, no utility lines marked and most importatntly we did not know if we needed to take down the fence, cap off our sprinkler system, and trim trees ourselves or if they would do it. I gave them one last chance since it was such a good price and told them they needed to get back with us that day or we would take our business elsewhere and I'd give them a bad review on Angies List. Their response was do what you have to do and did not show up again
Excavators in Baker
- Business Description:Xtreme Plumbing and Septic is a full-service professional plumbing and septic service. We have been proudly serving the Pensacola, FL area since 2016. From minor leaks to major mishaps in both residential and commercial properties, Xtreme can fix up all your plumbing, septic, grease trap, and lift station problems. Xtreme Plumbing and Septic has created longstanding, trusting relationships with clients throughout Pensacola, FL, and surrounding areas. Give us a call todayRecent Review:Extreme Septic came highly recommended and I was quick to find out why! Their guys, DJ and Chris did a great job of cleaning my septic tank and dealing with the sins of the previous homeowner (cooking grease, etc). They took the extra time to do the job right when they easily could have said good enough and put the cover on. Not only that but they took the time to explain to this first time septic tank owner the do’s and don’t and was happy to do it. I ended up buying the suggested maintenance chemical from them as well (quick search found the prices extremely competitive to online). I couldn’t be happier with the service AND THE PRICING (Even with the chemicals I was below what I budgeted from researching) I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM if you need septic tank service. THANKS!!Bryan W.
- Business Description:Tri-state tree service has operated in the Southeast since 1983. We service Florida, Georgia, Alabama and the Gulf Coast region. Tri-state Tree served its customers through many natural disasters, often being the first to arrive and we have even assisted responding emergency personnel. Tri-state tree is fully insured, a must for any tree professional. Wayne Williams, founder and owner of Tri-state tree service, Inc., has over 30 years experience and is an award winning business professional...Recent Review:THEY GAVE GREAT QUOTE PROMP TIME ON SHOWING UP AND THTS WHERE SERVICE ENDED,THEY CLOCKED WATCH LEFT JOB MESSY DID NOT FINISH JOB THEY QUOTED WHEN CALLED MANAGER HE CAME CAME OUT AND SAID IT WOULD COST MORE TO FINISH I FELLI HAD IT PUT TO ME WITHOUT VASALINE ,YOU DON'T LEAVE JOB AS BAD AS THIS AND MAKE EVERY EXCUSS WHY NOT TO FINISH JUST TO CHARGE CUSTMER MORshannon s.
- Business Description:Justin and Jenna Mollo are the proud owners and operators of Dynamic Concrete. Justin started working as a concrete laborer during high school, and has now been working in the industry for more than 13 years. We both grew up in entrepreneurial households. Since high school, Jenna has been helping operate and manage several family owned businesses including restaurants, storage facilities, and tax offices. In 2010, we decided it was time for us to take a risk and step out on our own in the ..Recent Review:Justin, Jenna, and their team were amazing to work with. Easy to get in contact with, responsive, professional, and took time to answer all of our questions. They were very reasonable on their pricing and the work was done to a high standard. Anyone who sees our driveway asks who did the work because the work stands out. Would definitely higher them againBronwyn S.
- Business Description:Veteran Owned and Operated with 30+ experience in Residential Construction. JP Construction strives to making each project personal and the most important project to date. JP Construction has a vast knowledge in Concrete, Additions, Landscaping, and Dirt Work. If given the opportunity, we would love to make your Construction needs as smoothly and stress-free as possible
- Business Description:2nd generation family owned and operated remodeling services with a passion for the highest quality installation in your kitchen or bathroom project. We offer free design services with every kitchen estimate!Recent Review:Craftsmen services remodeled our master bath, starting with replacing drywall, flooring, shower with custom tile work, vanity and light installation. The entire team was a joy to work with and were very accommodating with our changes and schedule. The quality of the work was spot on and the price excellent. I highly recommend CraftsmenElizabeth l.
- Business Description:First Step Environmental is a family owned business that has operated in Alabama for many years and also travels around the country when our services are needed during natural disasters such as hurricanes, tornados and ice storms. Our employees are very polite and knowledgeable on their scope of work. Our equipment is late model, well maintained and ready to do the job. Our normal operation area is most of south Alabama, north Florida and southwest Georgia. We remove all types of trees and v..Recent Review:WOW, WHEN I TELL YOU THESE GUYS WERE AMAZING 👏 👏👏. I WILL BE CALLING ON STEP FIRST ENVIRONMENTAL AGAIN. VERY PROFESSIONAL WORK AND GET THE JOB DONE AND CLEAN UP WHEN FINISHED! THANK YOU GUYS😍😍😍rachael b.
- Business Description:We are a small company with 3 full time employees. We specialize in all types of service calls. We do not have a trip charge or service fee, we work strictly by the hour. Additional contact name - James Elliott. Award winningRecent Review:Mr. Elliott arrived early and performed the work with professional excellence. He is friendly and a true asset. We have used several other plumbers over the 32 years we lived in this house. We will never use any one but Elliott Plumbing Services from now on. If you want professional and great service go with themPam D.
- Business Description:9 Employees, equipped with the proper tools and equipment needed to complete your project in a efficient manner while focusing on quality!Recent Review:Tried to pin another employee's incident on my boyfriend and was being treated unfairly just only less than 2 weeks of work, w days before Thanksgiving. He's young and very hardworking. He has gotten many compliments from customers' yards he has done and was taking his work serious. He was loving his job until people like the ones of this company decided to rain on his parade. Very disappointing and a sad excuse for a company, no matter how great the quality of the work isNariah R.
- Business Description:Ground Penetrating Radar Services in Florida Panhandle, Tallahassee, Panama City and in between. We offer Utility Locating, Concrete Scanning, and Subsurface Investigations. We are a professional, experienced group of Project Managers who answer all inquiries within 24 hours and and are committed to giving you the best services in the industry. Check us out at pro-gpr.com today
- Business Description:Efficient Solutions and Virtual Resources LLC Is an International BPO Co operating from USA. Our purpose is to help you reach your BUSINESS GOALS, from startup to scale up. We are ready to assist!
Explore our Solution Center for helpful excavator articles
The cost to dig a trench is relatively low, as it’s usually just the first step in a larger home project. In this guide we explain how much it costs to dig a trench to make room for things like utilities and foundations and what factors can drive up that
Call 811 before you dig in order dig safe. One call two days ahead of work can prevent injury and potentially expensive damage to underground utility lines.
Find excavators in
- Laurel Hill
- Eglin Afb
- Fort Walton Beach
- Hurlburt Field
- Mary Esther
- Miramar Beach
- Defuniak Springs
- Gulf Breeze
- River Falls
- Santa Rosa Beach
excavators in Baker
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- ABICCA CONTRACTING INC5668 STATE HIGHWAY 20 E
- ABICCA CONTRACTING INC
- ROGERS & GRANT SEPTIC SVC1702 E JAMES LEE BLVD
- ROGERS & GRANT SEPTIC SVC
- WYSCAPEPO Box 1681
- Xtreme Plumbing and Septic8668 Fowler Ave
- Xtreme Plumbing and Septic
- Zempire Paving 1992 Lewis Turner Blvd 1067 #1040
Fort Walton Beach, Florida
- Zempire Paving