Deckbuilders Inc

Founded 1980 • With Angi since October 2006

9530 Bear Lake Rd

Apopka, FL 32703

Thank you for finding us on Angie's List where we have been receiving great reviews for almost 6 years now. We are a family owned and operated business since 1980. Proudly serving all of Central Florida....

decks & porches (44)dock building (4)deck cleaning (3)

08/31/2021

Matt and Dave did an excellent job. They are two experienced carpenters. They did outstanding work. They took their time to do the work right the first time. The building inspector, that came to inspect the dock, said they did an excellent job. That this dock was built to last a lifetime. Deckbuilders guided us through each step as the dock was being built. If you have a project these are the peop...

Description of Work
New Boat Dock

Category dock building

Work Completed On 08/31/2021

We appreciate you taking the time to write a review for Deckbuilders. We take pride in our personalized customer service as well as high quality craftmanship. We would be happy to serve you again in the future.

06/18/2021

Courteous and professional. It was a pleasure to deal with them. The work was done in a timely manner and the stairs are much safer and sturdier than before. I highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Rebuild stairs to deck

Work Completed On 06/10/2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. We take great pride in our craftmanship as well as creating a personalized customer relationship. We would be happy to serve you again in the future.

12/29/2020

Absolutely wonderful. Could not be happier with the work Matt and his dad did for us. I'm very particular and they happily accommodated my requests, even when they resulted in changing something they had already completed. Highly recommend. You won't be disappointed.

Description of Work
Re-deck second floor balcony. Replace front porch railings

Work Completed On 12/29/2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for Deckbuilders, Inc. We take great pride in our personalized customer service as well as high quality craftmanship. Let us know if we can serve you again in the future.

03/04/2020

The folks at Deckbuilders Inc. were very professional. They communicated clearly, had design ideas, and worked quickly. I would hire them again.

Description of Work
Remove old deck, build new one.

Work Completed On 03/04/2020

Thank you kindly for taking the time to write a review. We at Deckbuilders take pride in our customer service as well as quality craftmanship. We would be happy to be of service to you in the future.

02/20/2020

Was referred by Southern Pine Lumber. Could not have asked for a more complete and professional experience. From start to finish, communication and construction was spot on. No corners were cut anywhere. Martha and Matt were helpful in every way. As a person having a background in the construction industry, I recognize quality workmanship and this project was as good s it gets. I would highly reco...

Description of Work
Composite deck on rear of house

Work Completed On 02/12/2020

Review for Deckbuilders Inc - 9530 Bear Lake Rd, Apopka, FL - 38398082

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for Deckbuilders, Our goal is personalized customer service as well as quality craftmanship. We look forward to serving you again!

08/05/2019

The very processional and knowledgeable crew showed up on time, and exceeded our expectations, taking care to create a deep and firm foundation. The workmanship was excellent and we would be happy to trust them for any future work.

Description of Work
A small old deck was replaced

Work Completed On 07/08/2019

We appreciate you taking the time to write a review for us. We take great pride in both our customer service, as well as quality of workmanship. Thank you for trusting Deckbuilders with your home project!

02/12/2019

The new decks far surpassed my expectations! The team at Deckbuilders made sure the deck was exactly what we wanted throughout the process and they were able to easily troubleshoot the problems they encountered along the way. The new decks are sturdy beyond belief -- I think they may outlast the house! Our project included removing the old decks and then re-building them. One is a larger deck with...

Description of Work
remove old and build new deck

Work Completed On 02/12/2019

We appreciate you taking the time to write a review for Deckbuilders. Our goal is to give personalized service to all of our customers as well as quality craftsmanship. We look forward to serving you again in the future!

08/08/2018

I had a great experience with DeckBuilders. I wanted a low-profile boat dock (not a big boat house that would block my view), and got several bids. Howard came out to see the property and hear what I wanted. He sketched it up exactly as I'd imagined and got me a detailed quote within a few days. It was the lowest I had received and I hired them. Unfortunately, permitting with the City of Orlando t...

Description of Work
A 44' long boat dock with 12x16' platform

Category dock building

Work Completed On 08/01/2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Our goal is to give our customers personalized service as well as quality craftmanship. Thank you for trusting Deckbuilders with your home project.

06/06/2018

Our F ratings are because Deckbuilders.com was a no show for today's June 6, 2018 9 a.m.-9:30 a.m. appointment at our home to give us a written estimate for our front porch repair or replacement. Matthew was supposed to come but did not call us at 407 960 4151 to change appointment time. We heard nothing from this company although it had very good Angie's List reviews.

Description of Work
Front porch repair or replacement at our home.

Work Completed On 06/06/2018

We deeply apologize for our office managers error. We are eager to rectify our mistake if you would be so kind as to allow us to make it up to you. Most Sincerely, Martha Conley President

04/10/2018

Two hours ago, I submitted a critical review of this company because they had not gotten back to me about an estimate done more than a month ago. This morning, they emailed me to say that a serious illness had thrown the company off schedule. So I rescind my earlier critique and wish them the best.

Description of Work
Porch replacement.

Work Completed On 04/10/2018

Thank you so much for understanding the medical situation that we are currently experiencing. We look forward to this being resolved in the very near future. We truly appreciate your comment.

Decks, docks, walkways, pergolas, seawalls, trellis & gazebos.

Concrete & pavers.