Extreme Heat Pest Control

Founded 2010 • With Angi since July 2013

PO Box 1847

Millsboro, DE 19966

We specialize in Bed Bug eradication, Extreme Heat is a completely green approach, with no pesticides, to eliminating all life stages of bed bugs in one treatment, in most cases. Extreme Heat offers cost effective and discrete solutions for any commercial or residential establishment, with no need to remove furniture or possessions. Extreme Heat is dedicated to the education of green pest control options, and is a completely licensed and insured pest control applicator. Complimentary Canine Inspection Post Treatment, Our Business Extreme Heat offers a quick and reliable solution to your bed bug concerns....

07/26/2017

Barbara D.

Called yesterday morning and left a message with their service - stated it was an emergency and was told I'd hear back from somebody right away and I'm still waiting. Fortunately I hired another Angie's List provider who called me right back and got to my house last night.

Description of Work
Had an emergency issue at my rental home.

Category pest control

Hi [Member Name Removed], thank you for bringing this to my attention. I will discuss it with my stuff immediately. Please except our apologies for not responding in a timely manner. I'm happy to hear that you were successful in finding a provider that was able to help you yesterday. Warmest regards, Michele Berdelle CEO Extreme heat pest-control

07/10/2017

Cindy R.

Michelle called me back very quickly and set up an appointment the next morning. She showed up on time and did a thorough inspection and thankfully found no evidence of any bed bugs. She was very professional, knowledgeable and very friendly and I would not hesitate to call her again in a similar situation. There was no charge for her inspection.

Description of Work
I woke up with several mysterious mosquito like bites, after getting several mysterious bites the week before. Having just come home from vacation 2 weeks previous, I was concerned about the possibility of bed bugs and called to set up an appointment to get it checked out.

03/02/2016

Harold W.

Never called me to schedule the appointment after repeated attempts to contact the company.

Description of Work
Nothing

11/14/2015

Virginia B.

Description of Work
This company provided a visual inspection of my home for suspected bed bugs. The inspector did not find bed bugs or any evidence thereof. The company did not charge me for this inspection.

11/10/2015

Dwan W.

04/21/2015

Michelle C.

Unfortunately, we had the horrible experience of bed bugs. We have a 3 year old so we wanted an exterminator but without the chemicals. They use heat to kill the bed bugs. Basically, they heat up your entire house for several hours and it kills the bugs and eggs. We called and in a couple of days they were at our house. The service was top-notch and very professional. After they left, we did not have any indication of bed bugs. A couple weeks later, we saw another bug. Once again, without question, they came out and this time used a high-end steamer to steam the bed, clothes, couches, etc. They did not see any indication of bed bugs but did notice a couple of spider nests. They addressed that issue. About a week later, the owner of the company brought the bed bug dog to do an inspection. Thankfully, we are bed bug free! This company is fantastic! While we hope we never have to use them again (bed bugs are horrible), we would definitely call them if we have the unfortunate misfortune of dealing with those yucky creatures again!

Description of Work
Bed bug extermination

08/19/2014

Renzo P.

08/11/2014

Doreen C.

Description of Work
Rob was very friendly and did a great job. I would recommend him.

03/20/2013

Betty F.

It was amazing! They had to seal up the ductwork, take out any candles, cover the sprinkler heads, and get the house ready. After four hours of this intense heat, all of the bedbugs are destroyed. Out of niceness, they went upstairs to see neighbors in the condo to make sure they had no bedbugs. They found none upstairs but helped our downstairs neighbors get away from a severe infestation. They guarantee that the bugs will be destroyed if they perform the service or they will come back to make sure it worked. They called back every time I called, they gave guidance on how to handle discussing it with our neighbors. Everything was great.

Description of Work
They came out and used extreme heat with a giant machine to destroy the bedbug infestation we have.

Category pest control

Bed bug specialists - 97% accurate bed bug inspections with dogs - Heat eradication of bed bugs - Finally get rid of those pesky bed bug problems! Bed bug, bed bug inspection, bed bugs, etc.

Anything other than bed bugs.