Extreme Heat Pest Control

Founded 2010 • With Angi since July 2013

We specialize in Bed Bug eradication, Extreme Heat is a completely green approach, with no pesticides, to eliminating all life stages of bed bugs in one treatment, in most cases. Extreme Heat offers cost effective and discrete solutions for any commercial or residential establishment, with no need to remove furniture or possessions. Extreme Heat is dedicated to the education of green pest control options, and is a completely licensed and insured pest control applicator. Complimentary Canine Inspection Post Treatment, Our Business Extreme Heat offers a quick and reliable solution to your bed bug concerns....

Green Pest Management

At Green Pest Management, we offer dependable residential and commercial pest control services. We provide our employees with thorough training to ensure the job is done right the first time around. We offer a variety of options to control a multitude of different pests, including mosquitoes and ticks, ants, wasps, mice, and much more. We know that nobody wants to be in a position where they need to call their local pest control company, but you can count on us to be there for you when you need us most.

Offers by Green Pest Management on Angi

07/26/2017

Called yesterday morning and left a message with their service - stated it was an emergency and was told I'd hear back from somebody right away and I'm still waiting. Fortunately I hired another Angie's List provider who called me right back and got to my house last night.

Description of Work
Had an emergency issue at my rental home.

Category pest control

Hi [Member Name Removed], thank you for bringing this to my attention. I will discuss it with my stuff immediately. Please except our apologies for not responding in a timely manner. I'm happy to hear that you were successful in finding a provider that was able to help you yesterday. Warmest regards, Michele Berdelle CEO Extreme heat pest-control

07/10/2017

Michelle called me back very quickly and set up an appointment the next morning. She showed up on time and did a thorough inspection and thankfully found no evidence of any bed bugs. She was very professional, knowledgeable and very friendly and I would not hesitate to call her again in a similar situation. There was no charge for her inspection.

Description of Work
I woke up with several mysterious mosquito like bites, after getting several mysterious bites the week before. Having just come home from vacation 2 weeks previous, I was concerned about the possibility of bed bugs and called to set up an appointment to get it checked out.

03/02/2016

Never called me to schedule the appointment after repeated attempts to contact the company.

Description of Work
Nothing

11/14/2015

Description of Work
This company provided a visual inspection of my home for suspected bed bugs. The inspector did not find bed bugs or any evidence thereof. The company did not charge me for this inspection.

11/10/2015

Category pest control

Bed bug specialists - 97% accurate bed bug inspections with dogs - Heat eradication of bed bugs - Finally get rid of those pesky bed bug problems! Bed bug, bed bug inspection, bed bugs, etc.

Anything other than bed bugs.