If you want to tear down a building, deconstruction can be a better option than demolition. Deconstruction is environmentally friendly, can help the community, and save your money. Learn how to deconstruct a house step-by-step.
Get matched with top home builders in Laurel, DE
There are 11 highly-rated local home builders.
Recent Home Builder Reviews in Laurel
- Turn Key ConstructionExcellent communication. Very efficient, projects completed ahead of schedule. Any questions were addressed immediately and completely resolved to our satisfaction. Provided relevant and valuable consultation. A pleasure to deal with. Extremely satisfied.
- Barone Built Inc.Barone Built has many outstanding qualities but three really come to mind, integrity, honesty and craftsmanship! Integrity - work is performed timely, independently and without issue! Honesty - Prices are fair, firm and good advice is provided that are in the customers best interest! Craftsmanship - work is high quality designed to last and will impress you and your friends with its expertise read less
- Barone Built Inc.Excellent! David was very easy to work with through the entire process. They finished on time and on budget! Definitely recommend them!
- Barone Built Inc.Barone Built, inc. constructed my current house, which I purchased in 2019. If you are looking for a skilled builder that has integrity, quick response time and outstanding communication use Barone Built, inc. I have had very few issues occur, but when they have Barone was quick to get the right people on the job. I highly recommend their services read less
- Barone Built Inc.I have used Barone Built several times. David and his crews are professional and get the jobs done. We had a bathroom remodeled, foyer redone, deck worked on. 👍
- Comer & Sons Construction and Home Improvements, IncHe was timely and he put up a temporary curtain barrier to avoid the dust. He was very clean and very efficient.
- Atlantic Coast Builders LLCExcellent. Extremely professional company and all workers were neat, careful, hard working and polite. Job was done when scheduled and completed on time. My house looks brand new with the new roof. I cannot say enough about how pleased I am with the work they did, the way everything was handled and I highly recommend Henry and his team to anyone who needs roofing done. In fact, we want this company to build our next house and are going to start searching for property right away. Kudos Atlantic Coast Builders!! And thank you Angie's List for finding them for us read less
- Diamond State ContractorsTerry, the owner, was very professional, courteous, and on-time. He detailed every aspect of the job to you in a way that would make sense, and would let me know immediately if any issues arose due to unforeseen circumstances. He was always quick in his responses and very easy to communicate with if I had any questions. He worked with me on a couple decisions that I made that I changed my mind on after signing the contract. Everything was done with meticulous detail and looks absolutely gorgeous. My wife and I are very happy that we chose Terry to do this job and love the new space that he made possible upstairs. I will definitely use him for any future projects read less
- Robert W. Powell IncMr. Powell responded quickly. He pointed out a few things that needed attention that I had missed. He made a few suggestions about how to do the job better, which I really appreciated. Then the work got done very soon after that. The men who came to my house were professional and they did an excellent job. They cleaned up the area. I would definitely call on this contractor again for small and medium size jobs around my house and for both painting and construction read less
- Insight HomesWe have a beautiful, energy efficient home! The process was seamless and the team that Insight assembled was fabulous. Heather took over once the contract was ratified. She did a fabulous job guiding us through the selection process and keeping us up to date with the construction progress. Doug was the site supervisor and emailed pictures periodically to Heather so we could see the house as it was being constructed. Doug was very hands on when we went on our pre-sheetrock walk through. Within days of our closing Doug assembled contractors to come back and touch up any outstanding issues. Working with the mortgage representative, Richard to the settlement coordinator, Ann, each person was as good as the last. Insight spent time hiring these individuals to serve their clients and make for a seamless process. We could not be happier with our home and the professionals that we worked with along the way. Of course there were some issues with the house, there always is in any new construction purchase, however, it is the way that Insight stepped up and resolved the problems that made the difference. If you are thinking about a new home in Sussex County, Delaware, don't hesitate to hire Insight! Regards, Nancy & Peter O'Brien (from NJ) Black Creek Cove Georgetown, D read less
House Builders in Laurel
- Business Description:We have two locations to service our customers. Newark and Harbeson. Customer satisfaction is our main goal. BBB rated A+. Our clean professionally lettered trucks and employees with company shirts and jackets are easily recognizable. Employees are screened so you will know they are qualified to work on your project. Our estimators will meet with you and walk you thru your project and give you a free detailed estimate. If you decide to move forward a project manager will work with you thru th.. read lessRecent Review:We thought the prices were extremely fair and the bid was very detailed. We were really happy to have this work done. There were some glitches of course, but Rick made it right when we called him for assistance and clarification. They did a great job and they will come back to do our kitchen as soon as we're ready read lessMelissa T.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:It was excellent. They were knowledgeable, efficient, and excellent. The shed looked absolutely beautiful. The prices were good and reasonable. He was nice person. He was completely professional. He knew what he was doing read lessMarion B.
- Business Description:Dry Tek Environmental is a commercial and home improvement contractor specializing in indoor environmental problems caused by excessive moisture. We are located on the Eastern Shore in Salisbury, Maryland. Dry Tek Environmental provides comprehensive, evidence-based reports, assessments and estimates for problems ranging from musty odors to damage caused by fire and water. Dry Tek Environmental designs, installs and maintains CHAMP™ Crawl space Humidity and Moisture Prevention Systems in Sa.. read lessRecent Review:It’s not often that a reviewer praises a contractor for what he DIDN’T do. Austin Ireland, the owner and operator of Drytek, didn’t propose spending several thousand dollars on encapsulating my wet crawl space. He said that in my case encapsulation might not be cost effective. You see, my 50 year-old home’s foundation consists of 8”x 8” wood posts, with the foundation’s perimeter enclosed by 1”x 6” boards, slatted to allow for ventilation. The layout of my irregular crawl space posed other installation problems as well. Among other things, insulation panels would need to be installed to form walls in addition to the vapor barrier and a large dehumidifier. Four contractors/salespersons preceded Drytek’s Austin Ireland. One simply said there’s nothing that can be done. Another proposed encapsulating the crawl space from the OUTSIDE, but thankfully never followed up. Another did an evaluation, but never returned my calls. Dryzone wanted $8,500 but offered a pressure tactic $425 discount if I signed a vague contract the same day the salesman came. Later the salesperson said the installation of insulation boards would raise the cost significantly. The salesperson at Dryzone also said he would call back with details, but didn’t. Drytek’s Austin Ireland, on the other hand, took more time than any of the others to carefully examine my crawl space. I crawled with him as he pointed out the condition of my crawl space and the challenges of encapsulation. By this time, my own research had better prepared me to better evaluate proposals. I found him to be knowledgeable, straightforward and honest. I was a highly motivated prospective customer. Last year a HVAC system had been installed with the air handler, electronics, and ductwork in my crawl space. The moisture in the crawl space last summer was degrading the new system. So what did Austin Ireland of Drytek propose? Four centrifugal snail fans joined together by extension cords, placed strategically in the crawl space. These are not exhaust fans to ventilate, but rather air movers like you may have seen in public bathrooms to dry floors. He even showed me what to do, and wouldn’t take any payment for his visit. After investing $400 the next day at Home Depot , I located the fans, connected the extension cords to the receptacles in the fans and waited for the heat and humidity to test Austin Ireland’s theory. It is now six weeks later and we have had three prolonged periods of hot, humid weather during which I have activated the fans. THE CRAWL SPACE HAS STAYED AS DRY AS A BONE. Amazing! The vast majority of wet crawl spaces need to be encapsulated; mine did not. But it took a trustworthy expert whose ethics mattered more than profit to present the best solution for me. Austin Ireland, owner and operator of Drytek, is that person read lessDale A.
- Business Description:For over twenty years, owner Patrick Gunning has built a solid reputation as the Eastern Shore's most trusted contracting business. Patrick is committed to providing quality service to the community. He believes that a reputation as an honest and reliable business is the recipe for success. While others seek to profit by cutting corners, or recommending unnecessary services to customers, Patrick Gunning believes that a good reputation and consistent service will reap bigger profits in the lon.. read lessRecent Review:Did a great job very nice people to work withLinda E.
- Business Description:M. Phippin Contracting is proud to be a family owned and operated Construction Company! With 25 years of experience in the industry as a full service contractor who believes in earning trust and establishing relationships with our customers. We will never cut corners or use inferior products! M. Phippin Contracting is proud to collaborate with selected contractors on the Eastern Shore to ensure the best project outcomes! We treat our customers the way we would like to be treated, with hone.. read lessRecent Review:Job was done within timeframe expected and everything was done as requested. Good communication throughout the process and no surprises. Work was beautiful and done as we had hoped. Very good experience overall. read lessDonna R.
- Business Description:Comer & Sons Construction and Home Improvements, Inc. has been in business for over thirty-five years with Larry Comer providing services to Wicomico, Worcester, Somerset and Dorchester counties in Maryland and Sussex County in Delaware for almost 15 years and Long Island, NY for over 20 years. Larry Comer, is a hands-on contractor; with vast experience and knowledge in remodeling and fine home building. "Every home I improve, I do with the same care as I would do for my family and friends." .. read lessRecent Review:Larry is an experienced seasoned professional. I would highly recommend. He restored a small vintage bathroom in the family home and answers questions, telephone calls, and concerns promptly. J BaleaJose B.
- Business Description:We're offering $600.00 off any written competitive quote on complete tear-off asphalt shingle roof (over $4,000 quote). We're also offering 5%SENIOR discount on any roof project (not to be combine with other offer.) We are fully licensed and insured in the state of Delaware. Deals like this don't last for ever. Call for your free estimate at 302-396-7824.Offer exp: 08/30/201 read lessRecent Review:Amazing job done, very professional and timely. The crew worked well, cleaned up all roofing debris great, and the roof looks amazing. I couldn't be happier! Highly recommend Henry and his crew.Amy D.
- Business Description:Bayside Roofing is locally owned by John. John has over 40 years of experience and not only runs the company but will be who you see doing the work as well. Bayside Roofing offers roofing but also these additional services: general contracting, kitchen and bathroom remodeling, home additions & is a custom builder of homes. Additional fax - (302) 659-0277 read lessRecent Review:Excellent. I got an appointment for an inspection 2 days after I called. Pat came out, checked out the breakfast area then went up on the roof.(2 story room with a very steep roof) He carefully inspected the area where the leak may have occurred. He shared that there had been previous work done on it. After a thorough inspection, he concluded that a minor fix done by a friend probably solved the problem and that I should watch for leaks during the next 2 days when 3" of rain was predicted. I did as he recommended and found no evidence of leaking. He told me to call him to let him know how I fared during the storm-leak or no leak. If there was a leak he would come back immediately and rectify the situation. Apparently the minor fix took care of the problem. Then the Christmas present--No Charge for 2 hours of his labor. Wonderful company to work with read lesstom s.
- Business Description:Turn Key Construction mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate toda read lessRecent Review:Very successful remodel of rental condo unit with lots of positive feedback from management company and friends. Remodel was finished in timeframe promised and within agreed upon budget. Ray kept in close touch during the entire project and addressed all of our concerns promptly. Would highly recommend Ray and his team! They really go the 'extra mile' to ensure customer satisfaction read lessKelly D.
- Business Description:We are a small general contracting company that have been in business since 1991. We specialize in home additions, garages and remodeling. We also specialize in siding and exterior water damage repair. As a general contractor we do all aspects of work on a home. As I am the owner I am over seeing and working on each of my jobs. I also have subcontractors that handle various parts of the job for my company that specialize in certain areas like electric, plumbing, hvac,etc. When we do a projec.. read lessRecent Review:For those looking for a reputable, local contractor who is reliable, reasonably priced and meticulous about his work, contact Diamond State Contractors , Terry Lane 302-670-9935). He remodeled the whole outside of my house with new siding, windows and dormers. He also does kitchen/baths and decks. I did not have to worry about him doing shoddy work and covering it up. If he made a mistake, he pointed it out to me and immediately fixed it. He takes pride in his work and it shows. I’ve researched a lot of contractors and was extremely happy with them and get so many compliments from my neighbors! He is a busy guy so if you can get him as your contractor it’s worth the wait if he is busy read lessLisa W.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful home builder articles
Need a little help learning how to price construction jobs? If you’re a general contractor looking for some guidance on how to win the bidding process and make more profit per job, we’ve got you covered. Keep reading for more.
Generating new leads is vital to the success of any contractor business. Whether you’re an electrician or plumber, new leads don’t have to be hard to come by. Learn how to grow your business in this guide for general contractors.
Find home builders in
- Mardela Springs
- Long Neck
home builders in Laurel
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1treehouse3204 Twinberry Cv
- A to Z First Builders LLC87 Gardenia Blvd
- American Builders Inc1212 Pimpernell Path
- Aml Top Quality Construction105 Port Ct
- Artisan Interiors & Exteriors
- ARTISTIC RENOVATIONS112 Charmuth rd
Lutherville Timonium, Maryland
- Atlantic Coast Builders LLC28515 Dupont Blvd
- Avid Builders LLC1054 Paradise Alley Road
- A to Z First Builders LLC
- B & M Electric Inc19460 Savannah Rd
- B Square Construction Inc.22849 Peaviner Rd
- Bailey Builders29615 Woodgate Dr
- Bay Life Construction LLC 2936 Paradise Alley Rd
- Bayside Roofing Inc26 General Torbert Dr
- Beracah Homes Inc9590 Nantcke Bus Pk Dr
- Bill Rust Plumbing Inc64 Deer Valley Rd
- Blue Heron Builders, LLC15 Albert Place
- Brendon Warfel Construction940 Ne Front St
- Burnite Homes, LLC26770 Whiteleysburg Rd
- BZT Construction2142 Magee Ave
- B & M Electric Inc
- C E MILLS GENERAL CONTRACTORS8467 RUM RIDGE RD
- Camenisch Company Inc.302 Chestnut St
- Carl Deputy & Son Builders, LLC5564 LITTLE MASTENS CORNER RD
- CDBContracting,Llc20066 Delaware ave
Rehoboth Beach, Delaware
- Cherry Innovations32411 Mount Pleasant Road
- collins wood Products205 South Main St.
- Comer & Sons Construction and Home Improvements, Inc3351 Redden Ferry Rd
- CUSTOM FRAMERS INCPO Box 261
- C E MILLS GENERAL CONTRACTORS
- David S. Lawson Contracting, LLC2392 Flat Iron Rd
- Del-Coast Design & Build LLCPO Box 62
- Diamond Contractors Inc.P.O. Box 1329
- Diamond State Contractors10983 Benson Rd
- Don Grebe Construction25074 Indian Branch Rd
- Dry-Tek Environmental818 Brown St
- Dynabilt TechnologiesPO Box 726
- David S. Lawson Contracting, LLC
- El's Painting, LLC153 clayton ave
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc60 Elm Hill Ave. Suite 1
- Excel Builders32183 Dupont Blvd Ste 8
- El's Painting, LLC
- Infinity contractors 40 N 52nd St
- Innovative Construction and Remodeling, LLC24832 John J. Williams Highway Unit 1
- Insight Homes16255 Sussex Hwy
- INTERIORS BY KIM33 CENTRAL AVE.
Ocean View, Delaware
- Island Remodeling, LLCP.O. Box 1074
- Infinity contractors
- M and T Enterprises Inc.21055 Cubbage Pond Dr.
- M. R. Hurst Contracting LLC31722 Coveys Landing Road
- Malco International Designer/Builder816 meadow point rd
- Mallard Exteriors, Inc.103 Whayland Dr
- Malone Homes & Home Improvement1131 Salisbury Blvd Suite A1
- Martin Construction Services LLC340 W Chestnut Hill RD
- Matera Builders601 Bay Ave
Ocean City, New Jersey
- MICHAEL G MILES CONSTRUCTION22960 SPARKS RD
- Mid-Atlantic Timber Frames34 S Vintage Rd
- MIKE LEWIS CUSTOM CARPENTRY501 MAPLE CT
- Miracle Builders LLC22495 Lewes Georgetown Hwy
- MORNING STAR CONSTRUCTION103 WOOD DUCK CT
- M and T Enterprises Inc.
- Ronald M Coffin General Contractors IncPO Box 1677
- Ronald M Coffin General Contractors Inc
- Underwood Contracting and Solar Services30070 Deer Harbour Dr
- Underwood Contracting and Solar Services
- Yoder & Sons Construction LLC10222 Woodyard Rd.
- Yoder & Sons Construction LLC