Brick houses were the standard of the 19th and 20th centuries, and they’re looking to make a comeback. Using this guide, you’ll get a better understanding of the benefits of owning a modern brick home. Find out if a brick exterior is right for you.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Laurel, DE
There are 8 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Recent Masonry Reviews in Laurel
- Wertz & Co.They did a quality job. I called about some problems and they checked the work after they were done and there were some concerns I had and so they came and helped me fix those. They did a pretty good job. The guy I was working with had several other jobs he had to go check so the guy he left in charge doing the chimney was the mellow guy and he probably could have been a little more thorough on his check before he finished up because there were some areas that he needed to caulk.It was just a little more attention to the final detail read less
- Ed Boate CarpentryI can't give him a high enough recommendation, everything was fantastic. He was complete and very thorough.
- DAVID BYLER MASONRY LLCThey are outstanding. I would hire them again. They are always working and getting the job done. I was able to use a tractor help him move faster because I could bring all the stone up not too long.
- Webb Masonry IncThis is our second experience with Bill Webb. Most recently, he was hired by our contractor to apply stone facing to our new home and front steps. This experience was consistent with our previous positive experience. His bid was within reason, he came to work as promised and provided a professional job. Mr. Webb's stonework is second to none. Other sub-contractors on the job claimed him to be the best stone mason in the area. He artfully finds just the right stone for the right place. His services were complete in the time frame promised.. I highly recommend him and would only consider him for future projects of this type read less
- Douglas Home ImprovementsDouglas responded promptly to my request for an estimate. His estimate was competetive and based on the reports on Angie's List I contracted him to do the work. He provided his license and insurance certificates before the work began. He and his crew started as promised and finished on time as well. We lost two days due to a storm that caused my basement to flood. Douglas helped me obtain a dumpster to throw out a lot of the items that got ruined in the flood plus he provided two men to help load the dumpster. This was over and above any responsiblity he had to perform. His men were all courteous and professional and did anything that was asked of them. I would highly recommend Douglas read less
- Star Painting IncThe crew arrived on time and put in two days of work. The power washing did not make much difference on the gutters so I don't know if they didn't do a good job or if the gutters cannot be cleaned. The painting was done timely and professionally. The garage door and garage floor look great. The trim looks fine. The masonry work was day separately on day three and was completed on time and done professionally read less
Masonry Contractors in Laurel
- Business Description:I am a leading Delaware Decorative Concrete Contractor since 2017. I’m a fully-certified professional ready to tackle anything from commercial construction projects to minor repair jobs. I know that dealing with all those mundane remodeling tasks can get pretty stressful, but I’m here to take the load off your shoulders. I’m fueled by my commitment to excellence and go the extra mile to make sure clients are fully satisfied with my work. Get in touch with me today for a free consultation. .. read lessRecent Review:It went great and I would definitely hire him again. I would recommend him as well.Robert M.
- Business Description:Office # 302-383-1011 With experience dating back to the early 2000s, Takats & Son has been the go- to concrete specialists in our area! Meeting your needs in anything to do with stamped or broomed concrete driveways, walkways, patios, porches & so much more!! Residential and light commercial. We are a family owned business were we take pride in going the extra mile to make sure our customers are more than happy with the product they receive. Check out our services offered and call or click t.. read lessRecent Review:They were very nice and completed the job in a timely matter. I would definitely hire them again and recommend them to family and friends.Leroy V.
- Business Description:A full service Family owned and operated business for over 52 years serving All of Maryland . License # MHiC 94487. Insured and bonded.Recent Review:Mr. Holden was very accommodating and communicated any changes in scheduled times. The leak was repaired and tested the same day thanks to the hurricane.Tiloy G.
- Business Description:R. A. Harrison is a 4th generation asphalt company. We have the experience to handle any job. From full asphalt paving to patching and sealcoating .Recent Review:He arrived on time, all was done in a neat and clean way. He tied off the end of of the driveway when it was completed so no one would drive or walk on it. I told him he could put his sign in my yard and my neighbor had him do their drive as well read lessAl K.
- Business Description:We offer Delmarva a wide variety of services including, concrete pouring and repairs, excavation and demolition, and welding services. We are a small homegrown company based out of Dorchester county but serve the whole eastern shore of Delmarva. read lessRecent Review:I am extremely pleased and I'm happy with service.William K.
- Business Description:E&B's provides services such as painting, patios, decks, vinyl flooring, epoxy floor coating and much more! Let us perform good quality for your home at affordable prices.Recent Review:Very professional and attention to detailDeb W.
- Business Description:Family owned and operated with 30+ years of experience! We offer free estimates and will give you the best price! DISCOUNTS TO VETERANS AND SENIOR CITIZENS. Keep your home and family protected with our professional roofing services. No job is to small,. Call today for a free quot read lessRecent Review:Very experienced company. great jobMark W.
- Business Description:MD License 13453499Recent Review:Great. Company brought everything to premises including mailbox and post.Carolyn H.
- Business Description:Local company located in Bridgiville, we offer Hardscape & Masonry services. We take special care from beginning to end so that the quality of work is as high as possible!Recent Review:Took longer than expected to even get the pavers delivered. I can look passed that because of Covid. But when they said they would start our project on a certain date but never showed up and never called, we were irritated. Two weeks later our project was started and I must say I was very happy with the design, much nicer than what I had envisioned. The problems: 1. they used our old, rusted, existing edging and installed it 2 inches higher than the pavers. One of the owners even said it shouldn’t have been used. When we asked them to come back and fix it, again they never showed when they said they would. When it was finally done with the proper edging they never filled in the space between the pavers and edging with sand. We are just going to finish it ourselves. 2. They tore up our front yard by getting their truck stuck and then driving their skid over the same area over and over even after my husband asked them to not drive in the middle of the yard but along the property line. 3. Trash was left everywhere. Water bottles thrown in the flower beds and one guy left his lunch trash in our front yard. 4. Our contract included power washing and sealing existing pavers. They didn’t do one of the areas and said they would do it in the morning because we told them we were having company at 2:00. Finally showed up at 4:00. It was nice sitting on the porch with our company listening to a leaf blower and power washer read lessLinda P.
- Business Description:EHM is a structural moving and elevating company that also specializes in foundation repair and replacement. We have been working in the Midwest since the Great Floods of 1993. We specialize in severely comprised foundation issues. We can elevate, level, pier or replace a wall or your entire foundation. We do not do mudjacking, waterproofing or minor crack repair read lessRecent Review:I did not get the service that we originally talked about I am very unhappyDonna S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
Paver maintenance may not be top of mind when you’re outside enjoying your patio or driveway. But if you want to keep your outdoor space looking fresh and updated, you should follow our tips and learn how to maintain your pavers.
The cost of brick siding and veneers can depend on several factors, including the thickness of the brick and whether you choose to use real brick or manufactured stone. The average cost to install brick siding for a 2,500 square foot home is about $18,000
Find masonry contractors in
- Mardela Springs
- Long Neck
masonry contractors in Laurel
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- D. D. Ford Contracting Co.354 Chestnut Ln
- D. D. Ford Contracting Co.
- E&B's Revolutionizing35671 E Atlantic Cir
Rehoboth Beach, Delaware
- E&B's Revolutionizing
- Fowler & Sons331 S Rehoboth Blvd
- Fowler & Sons
- Grimes Construction Company28057 Derek Dr
- Grimes Construction Company
- Innovative Construction and Remodeling, LLC24832 John J. Williams Highway Unit 1
- Innovative Construction and Remodeling, LLC
- J williams masonry and Hardscape33897 Shawnee Dr
- J williams masonry and Hardscape
- LD Masonry and Concrete1665 Sandbox Road
- LD Masonry and Concrete
- QUALITY STONE VENEER305 N University Ave
- QUALITY STONE VENEER
- R. A. Harrison 1679 S State St
- R. A. Harrison