Reparo Landscaping

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

6303 N 65th Dr

Glendale, AZ 85301

Everything you might be in need of. Just contact us for full details

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment
Paver installation

Paver installation

hardscaping202185031
We did all the grading and all installation

Hello, first of all, I'd like to thank you for taking time out of your day to consider us for future services. We stride to always be on top of out game and give you the kind of work you deserve. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority and we make sure that it is constant through out. We are a family owned business and our quality of work unmatched. Choose us for your future projects. Nothing is too big or too small for Reparo Landscaping. Also please don't forget to read all our reviews by doing that I gauranty you will be giving us a call. We strike to do our best all the time. Thank you for your interest. (Call me now for a free estimate and to receive a discount this month) mention this add!!!!...

lawn care (304)tree service (140)lawn & landscaping (108)hauling (55)leaf removal (44)irrigation system (24)stone & gravel (17)lawn treatment (11)hardscaping (10)trash removal (6)landscape lighting (4)pest control (1)

10/01/2021

We recently had Reparo Landscaping build a long walkway from our driveway, along the side of the house and connecting to the patio in the rear of the house. Omar and his crew did an outstanding job. Omar made excellent recommendations as to design and construction. Their attention to detail was excellent and necessary as this was a detailed design that required extensive cutting of the pavers used...

Description of Work
Build a long walkway

Category landscaping,pavers, gravel,hardscaping

Work Completed On 09/30/2021

Thank you so much for your trust.

10/30/2020

Omar and his team do amazing work at a very reasonable price. Omar communicated throughout the process and responded quickly. I'm very happy with the results and would hire them again in the future. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Front Yard Landscape

Category landscaping

Work Completed On 10/28/2020

10/12/2020

Job was done thoroughly and price was reasonable. I would recommend them to anyone!

Description of Work
Landscaping and Yard Cleanup

Category landscaping,lawn service

Work Completed On 10/12/2020

09/05/2020

Excellent, wonderful job, three men who knew what to do working like a team. Great, great, great!

Description of Work
Large pine tree removed and hauled away

Category garbage collection,tree service

Work Completed On 09/05/2020

Review for Reparo Landscaping - 6303 N 65th Dr, Glendale, AZ - 38855237

07/29/2020

Had a lot of plant planted and used service for tree trimming several times. Quality of work was great, however price kept going up and then last time I tried to get them to come trim our trees (July 2020) Omar initially responded to email and said 2 weeks, after 2 weeks I emailed again several times but he never replied. Looking for new service that actually wants the work and returns emails & ph...

Description of Work
planting and ongoing tree trimming

Category lawn service,tree service

Work Completed On 07/29/2020

Hello how’s it going I’m so sorry but I tough I did respond back. I will check my email to see if the email actually got sent back. I’m so sorry

06/12/2020

I would like to thank Omar and his crew for transforming our jungle of a backyard, into a beautiful landscape that will be enjoyed for years to come. From taking out 5 pine trees, adding pavers, leveling ground, planting bushes, putting in new lighting, putting in gorgeous grass and rocks, fixing our sprinkler system, and putting in a whole new drip system. He really made our backyard into a wonde...

Description of Work
Landscaping/clean up

Category landscaping,lawn service,lawn treatment,pavers, gravel,tree service,hardscaping,outdoor lighting

Work Completed On 06/12/2020

06/03/2020

I actually couldn't give any type of rating or review because I never received a quote or a response from this company.

Description of Work
Weed and grass removal in my front yard

Category garbage collection

Work Completed On 06/03/2020

Hello I’m so sorry it when that way with you I really apologize. You mused of cough me at a really busy time maybe. Again I really apologize and hope I can be of any help in the near future.

05/03/2020

They were excellent. Great crew. Perfect clean-up at the finish. Professional through out. Great knowledge shared with several options to start and execute the project. They followed through with everything planned. Again, excellent, from start to finish.

Description of Work
Trimming of Oleander. Entire property.

Category garbage collection,lawn service,leaf removal,tree service

Work Completed On 04/22/2020

04/24/2020

Went Great! Professional, On Time, Nice to work with Exceeded expectations!

Description of Work
Yard needed Sprinkler System and TLC

Category landscaping,irrigation systems,tree service

Work Completed On 04/24/2020

04/03/2020

Excellent experience! Great communication! Crew came and trimmed 3 overgrown Large Palm Trees in 2 hours. Quality work, left the area cleaner then when they arrived. Would highly recommend! We have been trying to get a company to trim our Palm Tress for a year. No one ever returns our calls or gets back to us. FINALLY decided to use Angie's List - Reparo was the 1st company we reached out to and h...

Description of Work
Palm Tree Trimming

Category lawn service,tree service

Work Completed On 04/01/2020

Landscaping, Hardscaping, General Clean-Up, Trees, Shrub Removal, Haul-away, Irrigation Systems, Desert Landscaping, Remodeling Yards, & Stumps

Not a lot of regular maintenance. Ask for details.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal