Harvesting rainwater can be a simple, environmentally friendly way to self-supply your water. But, before choosing to invest in a tank to collect rainwater, learn the pros and cons to gauge if harvesting rainwater is for you.
Get matched with top lawn irrigation services in Laurel, DE
There are 6 highly-rated local lawn irrigation services.
Recent Irrigation System Reviews in Laurel
- Jobe's LandscapeExcellent performance. Joy worked closely with us to design a landscaping plan that complemented our house. When we encountered some problems with availability of specific plants, they kept us in the loop with selection of alternate plants. The installation crew was knowledgeable and efficient, and very pleasant to work with. Jobe's Landscape followed up after installation was complete to make sure we were happy with the work read less
- Fox LandscapingIt went well. Father and son were very personable, knowledgeable, and spent about an hour and a half at my home. I will use them to maintain my system in the future.
- Fox LandscapingI am very pleased with the service provided. The front of my house for the first time looks wonderful. The were polite, professional. After seeing how nice everything looked there was a huge bush, over 15 feet high that I realized should go. They removed it and mulched it's site at no extra cost. They cleaned everything up, left nothing around and hauled all the debris away. I believe for the quality and quantity of work that was done, their price was reasonable. I would recommend this company to friends read less
- Fox LandscapingChris was a hands on guy,best contractor I ever worked with. His team was hardworking and courteous. My yard looks awesome. Would use Chris again, and would certainly recomend him.
- Fox LandscapingWe were pleased at how the irrigation job went that we decided to have them to sod the front yard and do some landscaping work. They did an excellent job and would not hesitate to call again.
- Fox LandscapingAs usual, Chris was prompt, professional, and enthusiastic. It's a genuine joy to have found such a trustworthy landscape service provider!
- Fox LandscapingThey are very good. The previous owner of the property used Fox Landscaping. The real estate agent lied about certain things being hooked up. I called Fox Landscaping, he came out and looked at everything and just shook his head and fixed everything that wasn't fixed. He was reasonable and quick and honest about everything. I would rate him excellent overall and will continue to use him in the future read less
- RSC LANDSCAPING LTDIt was a rush to get everything done before winter , and was close, but it got done. We were very pleased with the design, plant suggestions for the sun exposure, which respected our likes/dislikes, and with the quality of installation work. The solution to our swampy sump discharge was innovative and subtle in my mind RSC is not the cheapest outfit in LSD but they do great work. This is the second project they have done for us, and if I need another contractor, they'll be in the mi read less
- Jobe's LandscapeAll I can say is that Jobe exceeded our expectations in all areas. He was punctual meeting with us each time, and stayed in contact with us both before and during the actual work. Watching his team perform the work was a lesson in efficiency. As soon as an empty truck was needed to haul things away, it was there. When they were ready for topsoil, again a truck was there. His workers were diligent, and Jobe stopped by the job site frequently to keep tabs on progress. Also I'm glad I went with the irrigation system to keep the plants watered. It's an added insurance policy to keep the new plants in good shape. I can't tell you how many compliments we have received in the few days since the work was completed. I can't recommend them highly enough. Note that while the price may seem high, it was because ALL the work had to be done by hand due to the location. If they had been able to use backhoes or other mechanical means to do the work, the price almost certainly would have been less read less
- Jobe's LandscapeWe were very happy with the services that were provided. Jobe was very responsive, had good ideas, and provided an excellent overview and graphic as to what our landscaping would look like. We're very happy with the end result and highly recommend Jobe.
Irrigation Systems Installers in Laurel
- Business Description:Boni Landscaping is committed to excellence in every aspect of our business. We uphold a standard of integrity bound by fairness, honesty and responsibility for all our jobs. We are a locally owned and operated business backed with 18 years of experience. No Job too big or too small. Call today and let us put our experience to work for you read lessRecent Review:Contacted contractor & we agreed to meet. He did not show and did not contact me back within 4 days. I contacted him again & we again agreed to meet. We did meet (he was late) & discuss the job. I emailed photos + sketches + property survey plat + detailed descriptions & measurements. After not hearing back from him for 1 week, I contacted him & he stated he was almost done the estimate, but the next day he came back and said he would not be able to do the job. All of this took 22 days, 2 - 300-mile round-trip drives by me to meet with him, plus a number of back-and-forth emails. All for nothing. Needless to say, I wouldn't recommend him read lessWilliam H.
- Business Description:Here at Natures Way Contracting & Landscape we specialize in many areas. We provide services for fence installation, deck and railing repair or replace including building new, install and service irrigation systems, fix grading issues, and yard clean ups. We also do interior repairs as in painting, drywall repairs, remolding, and more. We are license and insured and can provide that information. We are a small business that strives on customer service. read lessRecent Review:Excellent work, excellent staff Highly recommendAndre H.
- Business Description:We are an award winning residential and commercial landscaping company. Our services include the full range of lawn and garden planning, installation, and maintenance as well as pavers, outdoor kitchens, irrigation, water features and container gardening in Sussex county and beyond. We are also a wholesale & retail garden center with over 70 greenhouses & display gardens on 14 acres and a gorgeous event venue, each of which has been named “Best in Delaware” numerous times. Come visit us read lessRecent Review:It was a rush to get everything done before winter , and was close, but it got done. We were very pleased with the design, plant suggestions for the sun exposure, which respected our likes/dislikes, and with the quality of installation work. The solution to our swampy sump discharge was innovative and subtle in my mind RSC is not the cheapest outfit in LSD but they do great work. This is the second project they have done for us, and if I need another contractor, they'll be in the mi read lessJAMES C.
- Business Description:Mission Statement. The mission of Sussex Tree is to provide our clients with the most excellent service. We are committed to surpassing the expectations of every home owner, contractor and municipality that we perform a service for. Every part of every job will be perfect. No exceptions. Jeff Meredith president owner. A little about us Locally owned and operated since 1987. Sussex Tree is a family of talented team players who strive for perfection in each and every project they do, no matter .. read lessRecent Review:I hired Sussex Tree to install seven Norway Spruce trees that I had purchased. Each of the trees were twelve feet tall and I felt would need the proper equipment and skill set for a successful installation. Sussex Tree came out on April 9th to do the installation. Unfortunately, nothing about the installation went right. I requested that the trees be evenly spaced. None of the trees are evenly spaced. Five of the seven trees are leaning. This is very troubling, especially due to the height that these trees will grow to. I notified Sussex Tree of the problems and was told that they would be out the next week to correct the problems. Sussex Tree never showed. I called again, two weeks later. Once again, I was assured that they would be out to correct the problems. It has now been five weeks since the installation and Sussex Tree has not been out to correct the situation and they have stopped returning my calls read lessRobert D.
- Business Description:Why Choose Us? Attention To Detail, Appointment Flexibility, Outdoor Lighting, Lawn Renovation, Maintenance Agreements Available (long Term Savings!), Family Owned & Operated, Over 20 Years Of Experience, Owners On Every Job, Keep Our Customers Informed, ICPI Certified, Awarded 2013 Super Service For Lawn Irrigation From Angie's List, A Rating With Angie's List, and a Certified Pesticide Applicator read lessRecent Review:Company never called!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Diane H.
- Business Description:TruGreen is the nation's largest provider of lawn and landscape services. We make it easy for you by delivering customized care solutions that are effective, innovative and responsible.Recent Review:I used their service for two seasons, and received 7 treatments plus an Aearation & Overseeing at the end during each season. I must say that their formula works because after the first couple of treatments, my yard went from a dirt pile to sprouting full, very green grass. At the end of the two seasons, most of my yard came in, with the exception of a few bald spots near the garden. I gave them a C for price, because they are on the higher side when compared to other services-particularly the aeration service. I do like that their customer guarantee provides that they will come back out and repeat your last treatment if you aren't satisfied or aren't seeing results, and I've only had to do that twice in two seasons. Unfortunately, if you aren't home to catch the service tech who is treating your lawn, it's almost impossible to get anyone on the phone directly from the office. Calls always go through a central customer service line, and I've never spoken to my service tech, even after leaving a message or two. Which is why I gave them a C on responsiveness read lessMeisha W.
- Business Description:As a family owned and operated business, our number one goal is customer satisfaction. We can guarantee to match or beat any competitor's prices, without compromising the quality of work that you receive. Our billing procedures vary on the style of the job for example, if a material purchase is required, then a percentage of the total is due prior to the beginning read lessRecent Review:Gave them a deposit. We waited 2 months only to have them tell us that they could not do the work. They did say that they would refund our money. They returned only 37% and we have been waiting several months without any further communication from them. I would not recommend them read lessJoe P.
- Business Description:Our office/shop is based out of Bridgeville, Delaware we have been serving Sussex County since 2004. What started out as a pressure washing company (Jason's Pressure Washing) has grown to acquire a landscaping company as well in 2010 and for the past several years our company has seen enormous growth. We are a small firm during winter months of (3) full time employees and during our busy season we may have up to(4) additional employees. We offer all types of payments including credit cards .. read lessRecent Review:They called and gave me a approximate quote and made an appt. to see front lawn. Then they called and changed it to a week later. On the day they were to show up they never did , neither did they ever call. We tried to call them but no one answered and message machine was full. Emailed them no response. Tried again a few days later same result read lessLisa W.
- Business Description:R&L Irrigation Services, Inc. is a local Company, which has been in business for over 8 years, we offer many different Lawn Maintenance services, Installation of irrigation systems for your home and patio paver installations and lighting packages and Site work, overseeding of lawns and grass cutting services are available and landscaping packages read lessRecent Review:They tore up the lawn. Killed plants. Left debris around. Drilled holes in walls and didn't repair them. Dug through our walkway and left it. Put 3 (that we are currently aware of) sprinklers in the leach field. Which is against DNREC code 18.104.22.168 That states ...there shall be no lawn irrigating systems installed over the absorption facility when the absorption facility is active, without our knowledge or permission. Pulled out our driveway lights put most back but not where they were and other set aside in containers. Said they were going to leave the lawn as they found it and rake and seed. They did not. They only seeded where they put the two boxes in the ground. They left voids in the ground that are still there over a month later. They said it would be done in 2 days, it took 3. They showed up late and left early. Average was 10-3. They took out the screen to the basement entry, left it unlocked and left the screen on side of house. They didn't give us a manual or go over the system with us. I had to ask repeatedly for one and then weeks later gave me a manual to a system that is not the one they installed, saying they were close enough. The electric has been blowing out when sprinklers come on, we had to replace the gfi repeatedly. They tried to charge again for a pump that was part of the contract. Only time owner came out was to make sale, not once to check the work or resolve repeated stated issues. They are unconsciencious and do shoddy wor read lessWendy C.
- Business Description:Superior Subcontracting ServicesRecent Review:Kept making promises of when the job would be started then would keep putting the start date.Edward S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful irrigation system installer articles
When shopping for a sprinkler, deciding on the proper sprinkler head for your lawn can maximize your results. Knowing what sprinkler head is best for you will set up your yard for success. Discover what sprinkler will work best for your lawn.
Nothing can ruin your day more than excessive water pooling in your yard. Poor drainage, heavy rain, excessive watering, and lawn thatching can all cause stagnant water. Here are some tips to help diagnose and solve the problem of water pooling.
Find lawn irrigation services in
- Mardela Springs
- Long Neck
lawn irrigation services in Laurel
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- designscapes, llc20914 Camp Road
- designscapes, llc
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- Fox Landscaping24959 Banks Rd
- Fox Landscaping
- GreensKeepers Lawn Care29920 Plantation Drive
- GreensKeepers Lawn Care
- Heritage Landscaping31106 Johnson Rd
- Heritage Landscaping
- Mid-Atlantic Lawns26109 Kits Burrow Court
- Mid-Atlantic Lawns
- Prettyman Lawn Care
- Prettyman Lawn Care
- Scenic Design32239 Mt Pleasant Rd
- Sequoia Landscaping, Inc.30836 Dupont Blvd.
- Shortcutz Lawn and LandscapesPO Box 871
- Sposato Irrigation16181 Hudson Rd
- Sullivan's Landscape & Garden1920 Bay Rd
- Sussex Tree Inc20350 Nelson Dr
- Scenic Design
- TruGreen Lawn Care - 58951350 First State Blvd
- TruGreen Lawn Care - 5895