David N Donahue Siding & Windows

m.h.i.c
05/13/2021

315 S Main St

BRIDGEVILLE, DE 19933

Angie’s List Super Service Award Winner!!! D. N. Donahue is your full-service Siding and Window contractor. With 40 years’ experience in the industry we know how to do the job right. We keep it simple, price efficient, and stand by our work. We also offer a lifetime warranty. You can rest easy, knowing that we will keep the job site clean, with the employees having many years of experience, including American Veterans. Call or message us today...

siding companies (48)window replacement (24)door installation (8)general contractors (8)house painting (6)woodworking (5)insulation (5)interior painting (3)flooring (3)decks & porches (3)drywall (2)tile installation (2)

03/18/2021

Very well. David is professional and helpful. He found the siding I was interested in and provided me with a variety of colors. The pricing was very reasonable and was in touch with me about the timing of the project. He did a great job addressing a problem that came up and resolving it. I would highly recommend him to anyone who needs siding work done.

Description of Work
Take off old siding and replace with new.

Work Completed On 03/17/2021

02/27/2021

David and his crew were professional, courteous, timely, and economical. He shows superior expertise in all facets of his work. His decades in construction have prepared him for the quick resolution of any obstacles, applying creative thinking to achieve a superior finished product. He and his crew were a joy to work with.

Description of Work
Insulation and siding

Category contractors,insulation,siding,replacement windows,house painters

Work Completed On 02/27/2021

06/25/2020

We are very pleased with the appearance of our home. David and his crew put the siding on so that you don’t see the seams from the street, and he gave us some very good advice when we were undecided about something prior to starting the job. He always kept us well-informed of his schedule and was very professional at all times. He also was very reasonably priced.

Description of Work
Siding replacement

Category siding

Work Completed On 06/25/2020

05/05/2020

Went very well was cognizant of social distancing and the job he did was amazing!

Description of Work
He fixed the siding that was coming off the top of the garage.

Category contractors

Work Completed On 05/05/2020

04/24/2020

Mr. Donahue did an excellent job. Returned my call right away, came when promised, reviewed the job and we agreed on the process and price. He completed the job quickly and cleaned up any materials and the job is excellent

Description of Work
Siding blew off in the wind and hanging a decorative figure from the siding above the garage

Work Completed On 04/24/2020

04/14/2020

Great, On time, work was done in an expert way. Friendly and knowledgeable. Went out of his way while completing repair.

Description of Work
Repair siding and reinstall a window shutter

Work Completed On 04/14/2020

12/23/2019

Fantastic. Dave was responsive, reliable, got the work done quickly, kept me up to date on what was happening and presented me with multiple options to fit my budget. I would recommend Dave and will hire him again for my own needs.

Description of Work
Roof and siding repair

Category roofing,siding

Work Completed On 12/14/2019

12/19/2019

He showed up on time he completed the job in a short period of time he explained to me what was the possibility of getting a new roof and how much time I had to do that with an exclamation and cost I was very satisfied with his work would recommend him to anyone that’s in need of roof repair or installation

Description of Work
Replace one tile section on my roof inspected the whole roof also repaired any loose tile and tar where it was needed

09/19/2019

Dave is fair , does quality work, shows up when he says he will and is a hard worker.

Description of Work
Siding, soffits.

Category siding,replacement windows

Work Completed On 09/19/2019

06/05/2019

FABTASTIC! LOOKS AWESOME...GREAT JOB!

Description of Work
a bathroom window installed and a big picture window with 2 smaller side windows.

Category replacement windows