Faust Mechanical

City Of Chester
12/31/2021

119 Sterling Ave

Claymont, DE 19703

HVAC service and installation for residential and light commercial properties. Oil, natural gas and propane.

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
Heating & A/C Project

Heating & A/C Project

HVAC Companies
Installed gas heaters and air conditioning,duct work, gas piping and heat pumps.

We service and install oil, natural gas , propane, 80% to 96 % furnace, heat pumps, slit air conditioning systems, Roof Top Units,water source heat pumps,heat pumps, feed water pumps,circulator pumps, exhaust fans, oil and gas fired hot water boilers,hot water heater's electric, gas, power venting , oil fired and condensing ,basic electrical for residential and light commercial properties. ...

HVAC Companies (5)water heaters (2)

07/15/2021

They did very well. I referred them to a lot of people. They were compassionate, they worked with you and they were very flexible with my financial situation especially now due to Covid. They were very professional and accommodating and easy to work with.

Description of Work
They installed a brand new hot water heater.

Category water heater repair

Work Completed On 07/15/2021

07/15/2021

There's a large flood in my basement in the middle of the night, I called them after calling a lot of companies and they were able to come, they were able to turn the lights on the streets because I cannot turn on our power source because of the flood. They did some works in my parent's house as well.

Description of Work
I had an old furnace and they fixed it, when I need a new hot water heater they came as well.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,water heater repair

Work Completed On 06/01/2019

07/15/2021

It was great. They were on time, well done, and good quality work.

Description of Work
They put in the A/C unit.

Work Completed On 07/01/2020

07/13/2021

It went excellent. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
They did a heating and air conditioning repair, and maintenance.

Work Completed On 06/22/2021

06/30/2021

Immaculate.... very professional, timely, neat, clean, I've had a few bad encounters over these last couple years, but here ...it came to a end... Everything agreed upon plus was honored....I have recommended this company to any who speaks of HVAC work...I'm completely satisfied...🙌🏾

Description of Work
Installed a gas furnace, split air conditioning, gas piping and a power vent hot water heater

Work Completed On 06/30/2021

06/30/2021

Faust Mechanical provided me with 5 star customer service. Pricing was very affordable and I will definitely recommend Faust Mechanical for business!

Description of Work
Installed gas heaters, duct work, gas piping and hot water heaters

Work Completed On 07/01/2021

Plumbing ,heating air conditioning and carpentry,

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check