If you’ve discovered a bowing basement wall in your home, you might not need to spring for a full foundation repair yet. Bracing your basement walls can correct the problem before it gets worse. Find out your basement wall bracing cost here.
Get matched with top home remodeling contractors in Middletown, CT
There are 113 highly-rated local home remodeling contractors.
Recent Home Remodeling Reviews in Middletown
- Villwell Builders I LLCMy new deck is beautiful. From the day I drew a simple sketch to what they turned it into was quick and done beautifully. The trex boards look great.
- Advance Plumbing & Heating Inc - NewingtonVery well. Tech arrived within time range - removed the old faucet, which was not an easy job, and put the new one in. He triple-checked his work, and made sure everything was clean before he left.
- East Bay Home RepairWe had an extremely positive experience with Adie Ashma and East Bay Home Repair. We enjoyed working with Adie because we could trust him, and we liked his calm, rational, easygoing personality. He is a good man and an honest man, and he really wants his clients to be pleased with his work. He was comfortable making suggestions and also patient with us when we wanted something done in a particular way – even if it meant redoing work already completed. When problems arose, Adie talked them over with us calmly, and together we decided the best course of action. He also willingly went beyond the letter of our contract, to add small touches to enhance the final outcome – and never nickel-and-dimed us, either. We are very, very pleased with the end result. We love our new bathroom (so spacious, so light!), and we enjoy our refreshed bedroom, too. Not everything went well, however. The carpentry and tiling were uniformly excellent, but the plumbing, sheetrock, and compounding were not always as skillful. The plumbing for the shower and tub went smoothly, for example, but the plumbing for the vanity had to be done three times before it fit just right. In the end, everything looks great and functions flawlessly; the shower, in particular, is gorgeous. Adie’s workers are all polite and friendly, too, but a couple of them are learning new skills by being trained on the job. They also speak only limited English, so communication was sometimes difficult when Adie wasn’t present. Even so, Adie always made sure we were pleased with the work (and redid it if necessary). Two problems, a small one at the end and a big one at the beginning, illustrate Adie’s sincere desire to make sure we were satisfied. Three weeks after the job was complete, the tub stopped draining properly, but Adie quickly returned to replace the drain hose that had become kinked. A more notable problem occurred early on. During demolition, a pipe was dislodged, causing a small water leak, and shortly afterward, a worker misstepped between the exposed floor joists, both of which damaged the living room ceiling below. Adie assured us that he would take care of the damage, and he was true to his word. After the bathroom was complete, he replaced the damaged sheetrock and repainted the entire living room ceiling, so now it looks even better than it did before. In our view, a trustworthy contractor is worth his weight in gold, and Adie is even better than that. He is intelligent, thoughtful, and friendly, too, which made working with him a pleasure. We would definitely hire him again, and will when we renovate our other upstairs bathroom next year. On top of the positive experience, his costs are very reasonable. His proposal was toward the lower end of our range of bids, and MANY thousands of dollars less than the highest one. We highly recommend Adie Ashma
- CD BUILDERS INCI had CD renovate my kitchen and it went perfectly. Marsha was our point of contact and she was invaluable. She helped us make good choices in cabinets, flooring and countertops, and let us know when one of our ideas would not work. She's a total pro! All of the guys who did the work were friendly and beyond competent. I'd heard of CD Builders when I moved to Ellington 30 years ago and I've never heard a bad thing about them since. When I finally made up my mind to get my kitchen done, I did not 'shop around'. I had no wish to get taken by a company that did not have a long history of doing good work. I paid a fair price and have no regrets. Service: Remodelin
- Kitchen Encounters, Inc.Working with Joy from Kitchen Encounters was amazing! She was so helpful and gently guided us as we made our decisions. She has a keen eye for detail design and everything was perfect! Joy was responsive, professional and every aspect of the work was flawless. Wish i could rate this higher than a 5!
- Fine Home ContractingAlthough we have horror stories from previous renovation experiences, working with Fine Home Contracting was a dream! They were very responsive, always on time, didn't miss a deadline, always kept us informed of project status (including an online tool that is updated daily) and all of the tradesman were experts in their fields. Our new kitchen is beautiful and we're so grateful. We would recommend Fine Home Contracting a hundred times over
- K & M Plumbing LLCHaving them doing some much needed updates on our house. Very responsive, very knowledgeable and their work is top notch. Highly recommend!
- Fine Home ContractingAs someone who's previously worked on several renovations with contractors, I can't say enough good things about Fine Home Contracting. I was on a time crunch and had a list of miscellaneous things that I needed done in order to turn-over the property quickly. This included everything from new backsplash, removing old countertops, installing vanities & toilets, installing interior and exterior doors, plumbing, etc. What really blew me away with this company were three main things. 1) Communication: Not once did I have an issue talking to Dave or his team. I’ve dealt with contractors in the past who go silent for days at a time and are hard to reach. The FHC team and I sent messages back and forth using the CoConstruct portal which made it really easy to track the progress of the job. They would add in notes and pictures as things were finished. They quickly answered every question I had along the way and were really flexible with product/material options and adjusting the scope of work along the way. 2) Timeline and price: I received four quotes from contractors, FHC was right in the middle, not the cheapest but also not the most expensive. They were up-front with their timeline during our first conversation. Not only did they come in under the initial proposed budget as the scope of work changed, they also finished ahead of schedule. Ahead of time and under budget is a first for me when it comes to contractors. 3) Professionalism: The owner Dave was always really easy to worth with right from the jump. It was obvious from the beginning that he knew what he was doing and ran a professional company. The team that physically showed-up on site to do the work was top notch. These guys were at the house on time when they said they would be, they worked hard and often times were there late (I was frequently there doing other work while they were there, and saw first-hand how they worked). The quality of work was great. They didn’t cut corners or try and rush to get the job done. If something in the scope of work needed adjusting or they discovered something along the way that needed to be fixed, they reached out to me quickly with several alternative options and made me feel like I was part of the project. I don’t have a single bad thing to say about this company. I’ve never worked with contractors that made me feel 100% comfortable during the entire project. I didn’t wonder if they’d finish the job on time, or if surprise charges would show-up on the final invoice. Great communication. Great quality of work. Hard workers. Fair prices. Fine Home Contracting is a company I trust and highly recommend
- PerfectView Remodeling LLCThe whole project went very smoothly. Very quick response to my inquiry, and the job started and was completed promptly. Lou kept in frequent contact with me and I understood the status of the project all along the way.
- Mitchell restoration llcThe Mitchell restoration team was amazing and a dream to work with. Paul’s communication throughout the whole job exceeded all expectations and I was always well informed about my project and all my questions were answered immediately. My roof was done in less than a day with my yard being left cleaner than when they arrived in the morning. Mitchell completely renovated my kitchen, floor, cabinets, plumbing, walls, counters, everything. My house looks like a brand new home inside and out and my family and I couldn’t be any happier
Home Remodeling Contractors in Middletown
- Business Description:Christopher Johnson Home Improvement has the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Our team has quality experience in this industry, and we make sure our customers are happy before we leave. Call or click to schedule an estimate todayRecent Review:Chris was amazing! We had a fire in our garage and required significant repair. Chris completed the project on time and on budget. He worked with us the entire way to make sure we knew what was going on and when and really went the extra mile to make sure the job he did exceeded our expectations. I'm a bit of a perfectionist and i was so happy to find that Chris is as well. He was on time, professional and friendly, he went out of his way multiple times to ensure we would be happy with the end result and we could not be happier with the work he did. I would very strongly recommend Chris to anyone needing work doneRobert S.
- Business Description:BA Builders, LLC does new construction and remodeling for residential and commercial properties. Whether doing the work himself or using subcontractors, owner, Basim Abadir, oversees every step of the project. From start to finish BA Builders prides itself with strong attention to detail, giving clients the best quality and value possibleRecent Review:We have hired Basim three times over the past four years to perform the jobs listed below. He is always timely and reasonable with his quotes, extremely well organized, versatile, responsive, and does excellent work. All of the work listed here was completed on time and on budget. We intend to hire him again for other projects and highly recommend him. 1) bathroom renovations (2018): two bathrooms; demo and install new tile/shower/vanity 2) kitchen (2017): install backsplash, install microwave, extend range vent through roof (was venting into attic), paint walls and ceiling 3) deck (2017): demo old deck and build 16' x 20' ground-level deck with wraparound step 4) water damage repair (2015): ice dams caused interior water leakage; exterior: replaced shingles, sealed around vent pipe and chimney, replaced rotted siding; interior: replaced drywall/ceiling in two bathrooms, painteMary S.
- Business Description:East Bay Home Repair provides professional handyman and home renovation services to its clients. We offer quality repairs and maintenance and take pride in our work with service you can trust. We have years of experience in home improvement and renovation services. We have established strong and lasting relationships with our clients through our professionalism, attention to detail and ensuring customer satisfaction is our top priority. Whatever your project, we'll make sure it is done rig..Recent Review:We had an extremely positive experience with Adie Ashma and East Bay Home Repair. We enjoyed working with Adie because we could trust him, and we liked his calm, rational, easygoing personality. He is a good man and an honest man, and he really wants his clients to be pleased with his work. He was comfortable making suggestions and also patient with us when we wanted something done in a particular way – even if it meant redoing work already completed. When problems arose, Adie talked them over with us calmly, and together we decided the best course of action. He also willingly went beyond the letter of our contract, to add small touches to enhance the final outcome – and never nickel-and-dimed us, either. We are very, very pleased with the end result. We love our new bathroom (so spacious, so light!), and we enjoy our refreshed bedroom, too. Not everything went well, however. The carpentry and tiling were uniformly excellent, but the plumbing, sheetrock, and compounding were not always as skillful. The plumbing for the shower and tub went smoothly, for example, but the plumbing for the vanity had to be done three times before it fit just right. In the end, everything looks great and functions flawlessly; the shower, in particular, is gorgeous. Adie’s workers are all polite and friendly, too, but a couple of them are learning new skills by being trained on the job. They also speak only limited English, so communication was sometimes difficult when Adie wasn’t present. Even so, Adie always made sure we were pleased with the work (and redid it if necessary). Two problems, a small one at the end and a big one at the beginning, illustrate Adie’s sincere desire to make sure we were satisfied. Three weeks after the job was complete, the tub stopped draining properly, but Adie quickly returned to replace the drain hose that had become kinked. A more notable problem occurred early on. During demolition, a pipe was dislodged, causing a small water leak, and shortly afterward, a worker misstepped between the exposed floor joists, both of which damaged the living room ceiling below. Adie assured us that he would take care of the damage, and he was true to his word. After the bathroom was complete, he replaced the damaged sheetrock and repainted the entire living room ceiling, so now it looks even better than it did before. In our view, a trustworthy contractor is worth his weight in gold, and Adie is even better than that. He is intelligent, thoughtful, and friendly, too, which made working with him a pleasure. We would definitely hire him again, and will when we renovate our other upstairs bathroom next year. On top of the positive experience, his costs are very reasonable. His proposal was toward the lower end of our range of bids, and MANY thousands of dollars less than the highest one. We highly recommend Adie AshmaSteve C.
- Business Description:At Carson Richard Kitchen and Bath Design, our goal is to help you design your project and to visualize it before its completion. To make the process easy and stress-free for you, we are a full-service total home renovation company with access to many resources with a wide range of experience. We can help you with all phases of new home construction or remodeling in every area. We have access to all the products to suit your needs along with designers to help you with your color and design ch..Recent Review:The work was done meticulously and With attention to details. They met my expectations with my design, and even went beyond the call of duty. Bravo, and thank you!Sima B.
- Business Description:We are dedicated to giving customers our finest work and pleasant experience with our unique carpentry and handy man employees. Our professionals are happy to help make your home more like you! Services Provided Basement Remodeling, Bathroom Remodeling, Custom Home, Deck Building, General Contracting, Home Additions, Home Remodeling, Kitchen Remodeling, Appliance RepaiRecent Review:Very professional, courteous and always on time. Thank you so much!Tisha S.
- Business Description:Fine Home Contracting provides exceptional kitchen, bathroom and whole home interior and exterior renovations and remodeling services. We have been trusted to assist homeowners turning their dreams into reality for nearly 20 years! We pride ourselves in quality craftsmanship, transparent communication and cutting edge technology to create a best in class experience that sets us apart in the industryRecent Review:The service went well. They did a great job. I like their communication and the tools they use to communicate with us during the project.Patty B.
- Business Description:Established in 1994, TRP CONSTRUCTION is known for our quality work and fair prices. We understand that communication between clients, vendors, and tradespeople is one of the most crucial components necessary for completion of a successful project. TRP applies the highest standards of professionalism to every project, regardless of its size or scopeRecent Review:They found the leak in 20 min stopped it and within a week everything was back to normal. They were neat, polite, and informative. Thank you TRP.Justin C.
- Business Description:During the COVID19 pandemic, we are taking the proper precautions to ensure your and our safety during this unprecedented time. We are a full service home-improvement company specializing in kitchens and bathrooms. We have a design studio with our own cabinet lines, tiles and countertopsRecent Review:It was excellent. They were very thorough. They were knowledgeable. They did an excellent job.Jean S.
- Business Description:Company operated by owners for more than 20 years in Connecticut and New York City in everything that is construction and exterior and interior remodeling with comfortable and accessible prices for any projectRecent Review:It was fantastic and the best company I dealt with for renovation. It was wonderful and I highly recommend them.John S.
- Business Description:We are a full service residential remodeling company with personal service supervised by a professional Master Carpenter, Master Plumber, Master Electrician as well as Project Manager. We meet you at your home and review project scope, then supply free estimates in most cases. Friendly, honest & professional, we're here to help you keep your home beautiful. Tthe following office locations: East Windsor, CT (860) 214-7619 & West Springfield, MA (844) 773-733Recent Review:Lou is very pleasant and professional to work with. His team did a full renovation of our full bathroom. Everything was in order to have the bathroom completed in a timely manner, including ordered products and electrical work. His team worked very hard every day and did a wonderful job remodeling our bathroom. They cleaned up daily and were also very professional and pleasant. They went above and beyond and actually completed a few additional projects in our home that were not in the original plans. We are very pleased with our new bathroom and the quality of the work doneKathy B.
Deals in Middletown for Home Remodeling
Explore our Solution Center for helpful home remodeling contractor articles
Want to learn how to differentiate your company from the competition and come out on top? Use these tips for contractors to learn how to improve your customer service, step up your marketing, showcase your expertise, and much more!
While it costs $6,500 to install a concrete wall on average, there are countless factors to consider when determining the total cost of your project. This guide will help you accurately plan for the costs of a concrete wall.
Find home remodeling contractors in
- Rocky Hill
- South Glastonbury
- East Hampton
- West Hartford
- New Britain
home remodeling contractors in Middletown
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A Action Appliance379 E Center St
- A Fresh Start Project Management150A Heritage Village
- A Grade Property Restoration LLC 276 RT-10 W
Succasunna, New Jersey
- A Happy Home Maintenance Services, LLCPO Box 251
East Hampton, Connecticut
- A Jack of All Trades and Master of One Carpentry58 Rainbow Ct
- A Just Improvement LLCPO Box 459
South Windsor, Connecticut
- A Man For All Seasons117 Schnoor Rd
- A&M Home Improvemnt50 Stratton Court
- A&M Painting4 Third St.
- A+ Plumbing & Heating550 Island Ln. 7
West Haven, Connecticut
- A-1 Windows & Doors LLC7 Herman Drive
- A-WAY36 lancaster RD
- A.I. Boerenko, Inc. Plumbing110 Mill Hill Rd.
- AA-MSA, Inc Inspection & Environmental Testing1399 State St Suite 6
New Haven, Connecticut
- AAA Builders LLC177 Monticello Drive
- AAA Renovations Unlimited
- ABC Supply Company INC / Bradco / Wickes (Check Pa260 Bradley Street
East Haven, Connecticut
- ABC Supply Company INC / Bradco / Wickes (Check Pa18 Dover ST
- ABS Plumbing & Heating LLCPO Box 380790
EAST HARTFORD, Connecticut
- Absolute Restoration, llc60 N 3rd St
- Accent Kitchens LLCPO Box 1486
- Accutech Home Improvements, LLC7 Corporate Dr Unit 106
North Haven, Connecticut
- ACE Restoration129 Oxbow Ln
- Action Carpet & Floor Covering Inc1394 Hopmeadow St
- Action Roofing And Home Solutions73 Sabal Dr
- Ad homeimpruvmentP.O. Box 1200
- ADC Enterprises 45 Evans Rd
Rocky Hill, Connecticut
- addco doors & more73 Henry st
East Haven, Connecticut
- Advance Plumbing & Heating Inc - Newington700 D N Mountain Rd
- Advanced23 Essex St
Deep River, Connecticut
- Advanced Coatings & Restorations16 Meadow Dr
- Advanced Custom Carpentry12 Lakeview Park
- Advantage Home Improvement LLC897 South Main st
- Advantage Home Improvements1234 Hartford Pike
East Killingly, Connecticut
- Affordable Home Renovation 69 Gilbert Rd
- Affordable Painting & Construction234 Morro St
- affordable renovations & handyman services226 washington ave
- Agile Construction and Home Improvement84 Galpin St Fl 1
- AK Carpentry LLC19 Jude Rd
- Akcent Painting and Remodeling442 Farmington Ave Unit 3e
- ALBERGEOR CONSTRUCTION161 Kings Hwy E.
- Alberts Home Repair44 Chasse Rd
- Alco Building51 Mountain Rd
- Alcraft Inc605 Washington Ave
North Haven, Connecticut
- Ales Renovations321 Main St.
- All American Home Services36 Summerwood Ridge
- All Aspects Home Improvement
Hartford and New Haven area, Connecticut
- All County Home Improvements8525 New Oak Ln
Huntersville, North Carolina
- All Electric Construction190 B Buckingham Ave
- All Saints Remodeling LLC135 Rockwell Abe
- All Surface Restoration550 New Haven Ave
- All-Wood Flooring LLC Plus Stairs90 Lakeside Dr
- Allbello Carpentry7 Sheffield St.
- Alliance Plumbing Services LLCPO Box 687
- Allied Building Contractors, LLC174 South Main Street
West Hartford, Connecticut
- Amazing Grace Construction81 Middlefield St
- America One Abatement Inc.40 Atwater Street
New Haven, Connecticut
- American Cleaning & Restoration, LLC375 Mather St
- American Construction & Maintenance LLC.45 Putter Ln
- American Environmental & Construction Inc.PO Box 310865
- American integrity60 Village Pl
- American Refacing & Custom LLC1 Mitchell Dr
- American Remodeling19 Green Field Ln
North Haven, Connecticut
- American Tub Resurfacing LLC25 Brookridge Dr
- American Tubs17940 Ajax Cir
City Of Industry, California
- Amity CarpentryPO 3624
New Haven, Connecticut
- Anderson Building & Remodeling Inc.206 Thayer Rd
- Andrew Draves - Wooden Kitchen Cabinet Refinisher234 Daytona St .
West Haven, Connecticut
- Andy's Home Improvement Center32 Wintonbury Ave
- Anthony Painter 168 Westminster St
- Apex Building Solutions LLC50 Brainerd Ave
- APPLE GLASS & MIRROR13 W LAKEVIEW RD
- Apple Hill Construction LLCPO Box 206
Beacon Falls, Connecticut
- Apples to Apples Inc.1204 Main Street #206
- APPRECIATED TOUCH50 RANDAL AVE
West Hartford, Connecticut
- AR Renovations LLC25 Murray Rd
- Aragast Home Improvement & Repair Service, LLC136 Northrop Road
New Haven, Connecticut
- Arberia Arts65 Delwood
- Arcbazar Inc114 Western Ave
- Archadeck of Hartford - Fairfield2490 Black Rock Tpke #244
- Architectural Building and Remodeling280 Hazard Ave
- Arena Construction & Roofing LLC89 Windsor St
- Armend's Painting & Home Improvements LLC56 Christian Hill Rd
- Arnone Building & Remodeling Inc44 Virginia Rail Dr
- Arrow Electrical Construction LLC25 Robin Ln
New Haven, Connecticut
- ARTEGRIZ, LLC295 RIDGE RD
- Arthur Dionne Remodeling Contractor, LLC838 Hillstown Rd
- Artisan Building & Remodeling LLC.1348 Berlin Tpke
- Artisan Renovations, LLC59 Golf Street
- Artisan Tile & Stone27 Valley Brook Lane
North Haven, Connecticut
- ARTitectual Builders LLC47 Turner Ave
- Aspects Home Improvements And Repairs, LLC59 Cow Hill Rd
- Attention To Detail Construction28 Marlson Rd
- A Action Appliance
- B & W Painting70 Pleasant Drive
- BA Builders LLC114 Richard St
- BALDWIN and WASKO CONSTRUCTION26 Evergreen Terrace
- Barbagallo Tile Installation LLC25 Crooked Brook Ln
- Barbers construction 242 Spring Rd
- B & W Painting