Alberts Home Repair

Founded 1995 • With Angi since March 2010

We are a company of 2 employees doing medium to small jobs. Remodels and repairs take up the majority of our work. We work together with other contractors for the plumbing and electrical work. We prefer to work on one or two jobs at the most at a time to better service our customers....

Call us at (860) 989-6517 today! E D Painting is one of the leading quality painting contractors in CT. Provides interior and exterior painting to residential and commercial owners. Experienced house painters is the main reason for quality work. Excellent customer service and knowledge of painting products and equipment.

When it comes to construction, we have you covered.

Action Windows & Siding, LLC is home improvement/construction corporation organized with over 20 years in manufacturing, engineering and installing experience. Our extensive product line we have formed partnerships with over dozen of the leading manufacturers in our field. This allows us to offer an even larger selection in wood, vinyl, composite, aluminum and steel windows and doors.

06/26/2018

Everything was great. I would hire him again.

Description of Work
Repaired drywall in multiple parts of my house.

Category drywall

05/05/2018

Dave was responsive and right on time. He assessed the work quickly and the price was fair.

Description of Work
My storm door frame was damaged in a furniture delivery

Category doors

05/02/2018

Dave did an excellent job. He was professional, fair and very reliable. Always returned my calls or texts. He came out and measured and explained what he was going to do, the price and when he would complete the work. His workmanship is the best and my wife and I are extremely pleased with the job he did. Peter Nakano

Description of Work
Replaced rotted boards on dormer.

Category handyman service,woodworking

12/28/2017

Fantastic job dealing with less-than-level floors (old home) and putting together a top-notch kitchen.

Description of Work
Kitchen gut and remodel

Category handyman service,home remodeling

10/29/2017

Our three season porch had a lot of rotting wood that was behind aluminum cladding. When we had Dave come up to look the job over, he told me that he would only be able to give us an estimate on the damage he could see, since most of the wood was either aluminum clad, or under sheathing or siding. This seemed reasonable to me, and a short time later we received his estimate, which I thought was ve...

Description of Work
Replacing rotting wood on a three season porch.

Category contractors,decks,handyman service

Installation and repair of Windows. Doors. Siding. Roofing. Decks. Flooring. Bathroom. Kitchen & basement remodels. Sheet rock. Trim work. Crown moldings. Repair work of all types. Custom carpentry.

Masonry, Landscaping, Hole house painting, Rug flooring.

Check, Visa, PayPal