We’ve compiled some tips to help you identify the problems behind cracks in your drywall ceiling seam, how to fix them, and when to call in the pros.
Get matched with top drywall contractors in Litchfield, CT
There are 16 highly-rated local drywall contractors.
Recent Drywall Reviews in Litchfield
- Pro PaintersJacob and his team are so reliable, professional, work quickly, take their craft seriously and take pride in their work product (so it’s very high quality), and provided excellent value. When they were done I asked Jacob how much other home improvement work he does because now I want to hire him for everything! Honest, hard-working and skilled professionals — who don’t charge a fortune (aka rip you off!!) — are very hard to come by. Grateful that we connected with and hired Jacob and recommend ProPainters without reservation
- Pickering Construction LLCSteve and his crew were hired to completely gut and remodel two full bathrooms. For one bathroom, we got rid of an alcove tub and replaced with a tub and walk in shower, so a decent amount of new plumbing was required. We had gotten a few estimates and his came in higher than one contractor’s who we weren’t sure about, and right in line with another shop we were considering. Both of the “higher” estimates were right in line with regional averages for the work we were asking for. In the end, I think we got a total bargain! We’ve been through/overseen other (sometimes large) renovations, with many subcontractors and moving parts, and out of all of them, Steve was the best. He is very laid back but knowledgeable and thoughtful about offering his expertise and opinions to make the project flow better or cost less, and he didn’t mind taking the time to chat to figure things out we hadn’t thought through. He was also just as comfortable when we wanted things a certain way or requested changes. He went the extra mile if needed and his whole crew were the same way. There was no drama whatsoever and lots of little things they did were simply absorbed into the amount already agreed upon. Al, Ron, Ralph, and the rest of the crew were all friendly, skilled and efficient. And with Covid, they masked up and we really appreciated it. Lastly, as a woman who happened to be the point person and decision maker for this project, I can’t tell you how much I appreciated the simple respect for my point of view, experience and opinions. From everybody. This has not always been the case in the past, and I think it’s so worth giving a shout out for. Thanks, Steve and crew! We love our bathrooms, and we hope to have you guys back to take a look at the kitchen when we’re ready
- All-Around Handyman ServiceAs usual, David arrives on time, has all the materials needed, works without supervision and completes the job in a timely manner. David has been our “go to” handyman for a number of years. He is extremely reliable and honest. I would proudly recommend him to anyone.
- Pro PaintersOutstanding and quality workmanship. This was a major project, our house is 2800 sf and popcorn ceilings were throughout the entire house. Bardul is an artist, I am a perfectionist and I couldn’t find any flaws, this has transformed the appearance of our home we are so happy. Jacob and his team were respectful, and meticulous. Pro Painters have done several projects for us but this by far was the biggest. As far as we are concerned Jacob and his team are our contractor of choice. Their work is exceptional, they are reliable and trustworthy. We would highly recommend them!
- Pickering Construction LLCThe work was excellent. They are prompt, conscientious, take the time to do the job right. Kept me in the loop step by step, which is very appreciated especially since this job ( because of the age of the original materials) became a “can of worms”. The repair was a quality job. Made sure all possible leaks were repaired. Worked in a timely manner and kept the area clean at the end of each day. I have recommended them to my friends and will hire them again
- Pickering Construction LLCSteve Pickering of Pickering Construction did an excellent job. First, he was timely, and was able to start the job right away, within a week or so of submitting his bid. He and his crew did a good job painting the dining room and living room different colors, ceilings, and trim around the windows. He also rebuilt the stairway to the basement so that it was extra sturdy and finished the drywall in that area, which had never been finished when the house was originally built. Finally he did a perfectly new threshold saddle for one that had rotted and needed replacement. What impressed me was Steve's follow-up, and this is the reason I am rating him highly. A few tiny holes were left in the painting area, holes that had been used for artwork and so on. But we weren't necessarily hanging up the artwork again. Also, one stairwell plank had a knot in it, which created a tiny hole through the wood, an imperfect plank that was already cracking. When I pointed out these small problems to Steve, he went back and fixed all of them perfectly: he filled up the small holes in the wall for the artwork, repainted those holes, installed a new plank, and cleaned up a bit more. So I think the follow-up was excellent. I didn't mind paying for a high-quality job, but I also wanted the job done right. Nothing extra, just what I had paid for. That's exactly what I got from Steve. I am happy with his work and would recommend him highly
- Pickering Construction LLCWe made quite a number of changes and Steve was able to adapt quickly and effectively. Right in the middle of the project, we decided to change the size of the windows. He gave us all the information and pricing and was able to remove the smaller windows and replace them with larger ones. We also changed locations of interior doors and walls. Pickering Construction was professional from beginning to end
- Pickering Construction LLCI was extremely pleased from the onset. Steve Pickering came out and gave me a detailed quote - which allowed me to secure the claim with my insurance company right away. After that, I called Steve and we got to work. He came exactly when he said he was going to come. He finished exactly when he said he was going to finish. He charged me exactly what he said he was going to charge. I added a few things on to the list that my wife wanted done, and he was great about tackling the new items as well. There were two minor items we brought to Steve's attention and Steve addressed them immediately and without question. In addition, Steve was extremely helpful with ideas on remodeling (removing bulkheads to update the bathrooms since we were gutting it out, etc.). The kitchen and bathrooms look great. I would highly recommend Pickering Construction to anyone
- Pickering Construction LLCSteve was punctual when we met for the first consultation. He surveyed the situation and gave some helpful suggestions. After we agreed on the work and the estimated price, he showed up a week later on time and did a great job with the repairs. He was very neat and left no mess or dust. The work looks great
- Pickering Construction LLCI found Steve on Angie's list and he had great reviews. After making a list of what I wanted him to do, I called him. I don't remember if they answered right away or called back quickly, but he was at my house in a day or two to look at the work. I showed him what I wanted done, he noted it all down. He called me a day or two later with price estimates for each thing I wanted done, so I could choose to do what I could afford. We went with the whole list. He gave me a start date that was a few weeks out. I'd expect a good tradesman to be working, so this didn't bother me. I paid him half the estimate to lock in the commitment. The week before he was supposed to start, he called to confirm, and he showed up to start the work on the day we'd agreed. He brought a couple guys with him to work on the siding and the windows. It took about a week to do the work, plus a week of so for the specially ordered windows to come in. I am completely satisfied with the work. The new windows look great, the new floor does too. The drywall looks like new, the basement has stayed dry through some recent rains. You can't see the patches in the siding. The new fan looks and works great. Everything came out just the way I'd hoped. I am already making my list of other jobs I'll need doing. He's reliable and his work is excellent
Drywall Contractors in Litchfield
- Business Description:Rodriguez Home Improvement LLC is a full service remodeling, renovation and repair company that has become the go to in the greater of NY and CT and many other states area for high quality craftsmanship adjusted to meet your specifications and needs, regardless of the extent of the work you need done. As a family-run business, we are committed to providing our clientele with more personalized services that make your bottom line our top priority. Without the cumbersome overhead costs associat..Recent Review:They were fabulous - highly recommended!kate g.
- Business Description:WINNER OF THE ANGIES LIST SUPER SERVICE AWARD EVERY YEAR FOR THE LAST 7 YEARS ! Pickering Construction LLC is dedicated to providing customers with professional home repair and general construction of the highest quality at competitive prices. Steven Pickering owner/master carpenter brings to the table over 15 years of experience in the building trades. Customer satisfaction is our main goal. We do the job right the first time, no exceptions! We value our customers recommendations as our best..Recent Review:Steve and his crew were hired to completely gut and remodel two full bathrooms. For one bathroom, we got rid of an alcove tub and replaced with a tub and walk in shower, so a decent amount of new plumbing was required. We had gotten a few estimates and his came in higher than one contractor’s who we weren’t sure about, and right in line with another shop we were considering. Both of the “higher” estimates were right in line with regional averages for the work we were asking for. In the end, I think we got a total bargain! We’ve been through/overseen other (sometimes large) renovations, with many subcontractors and moving parts, and out of all of them, Steve was the best. He is very laid back but knowledgeable and thoughtful about offering his expertise and opinions to make the project flow better or cost less, and he didn’t mind taking the time to chat to figure things out we hadn’t thought through. He was also just as comfortable when we wanted things a certain way or requested changes. He went the extra mile if needed and his whole crew were the same way. There was no drama whatsoever and lots of little things they did were simply absorbed into the amount already agreed upon. Al, Ron, Ralph, and the rest of the crew were all friendly, skilled and efficient. And with Covid, they masked up and we really appreciated it. Lastly, as a woman who happened to be the point person and decision maker for this project, I can’t tell you how much I appreciated the simple respect for my point of view, experience and opinions. From everybody. This has not always been the case in the past, and I think it’s so worth giving a shout out for. Thanks, Steve and crew! We love our bathrooms, and we hope to have you guys back to take a look at the kitchen when we’re readyDavid C.
- Business Description:We are a company dedicated to the construction and remodeling of internal and external spaces. We specialize in siding, painting, drywall, tile works and others. In external works we have experience in the development of walls, walkways, patios, steps and design of gardens based on stones. Also porches and decks design, construction and remodelinRecent Review:It was great, the price was fine, on time, they were respectable and do what they say they will do.Kevin D.
- Business Description:Steve and Nicole are S&N Painting. With over 20 years of experience, we have the knowledge and dedication to make your house feel like your perfect dream home. Our promise is to treat every project as if it's our own home. We are a local family - owned business. We pride ourselves on our 100% guarantee of neatness, professionalism and satisfaction. In addition to interior and exterior painting, we also offer popcorn ceiling removal pressure washing, plastering, trim work and much more! ..Recent Review:Extremely happy with the job. Really nice job, looks clean and nice detail. Steve does a great job. He has good workers and leaves the job spotless! I intend to hire him again whenever I need a professional job at a very reasonable priceMark M.
- Business Description:JE&SONS focuses on providing affordable and accurate residential design blueprints and construction plans to home owners and contractors. We work with home owners and contractors whose budgets don't allow for a full scale architectural firm contract, but still need the expertise and experience from designers to create accurate, structurally sound and pleasing designs, while keeping their project within budget. With our state of the art 3D software, we can show you your project in 3D high defi..Recent Review:Jonathan provided fast and accurate service with very good communication. I would highly recommend his architectural design and drawing services.Jeff E.
- Business Description:Pro Painters provides full-service commercial and residential painting in Watertown, CT and the surrounding areas. Family owned and vastly experienced we provide a full range of services that improves the interior and exterior look of your home, or businesRecent Review:Jacob and his team have been amazing! They painted the entire outside and inside of our house and we couldn't have asked for more! They did a great job at a great price and have been extremely timely and responsive. Jacob even contacted us on Sunday mornings to address any questions we had. My family and my wife's family are now using them as well and we wouldn't hesitate to refer them to anyone we know. Thank you Jacob and your team for the great jobR R.
- Business Description:• 30+ Years Restoration Experience • Family Owned & Operated • "A+" BBB Rating • IICRC Certified • For Over 30 Years, New England Restoration LLC has provided Quality Restoration Services of every variety to Fairfield County, New Haven, & the Surrounding Areas! • Established Relationship with All Major Insurance Carriers • Our Expert Technicians are equipped with the Most Advanced Training & Technology available ensuring the job is completed on the 1st attempRecent Review:It was excellent, they were very professional, on time, ,neat, did quality work, easy to deal with, very responsive to phone calls.Dave P.
- Business Description:Visit us at our showroom! 719 Silas Deane Hwy, Weathersfield, CT 06109 Home Improvement Company. Award winning. Additional phone numbers - (203) 729-9576, (203) 732-2594, (203) 735-0537, (203) 735-8413, (203) 734-2370, (203) 734-2375, (203) 735-7601, (203) 367-3128 & (203) 481-8960. Additional DBA - D R S Remodeling LLC. Additional contact name - Charlie MarinoRecent Review:Excellent; great workmanship. Went around and tuned up our existing LeafGuard gutters; repaired one that was sagging a bit. Great to work with!Alison V.
- Business Description:East Coast Exteriors Group is a group of highly trained and insured professionals, dedicated to bringing you the best service possible. From roofing, to siding, to foundation repair, and everything in between, your house is in good handsRecent Review:Jeff and his team did an outstanding job on our roof. They use high quality materials, warranty their work and are cost competitive. The team tore off our old roof (2 layers) and replaced it with new architectural shingles the next day. They cleaned up each day and were vigilant in chasing down any roofing nails that may have landed in the yard using a magnetic sweeper. They worked with us to get the 2 hot water solar panels decommissioned and removed them from the roof as part of the job. The house looks better than ever and we couldn't be happier with the work. We would use them again and will wholeheartedly recommend them to anyone doing general contracting or roof replacementJames H.
- Business Description:203-260-2955 Pressure washing Commercial and residential Vehicles Heavy machines Call for a free estimate https://instagram.com/mikespressurewashingllc?r=nametag
Explore our Solution Center for helpful drywall contractor articles
Drywall installation costs depend on various factors, including the size and shape of the room, the material type and thickness, and the desired finish. Read on to help determine your budget before starting your project.
Whether you slammed your chair into the drywall or the door has hit it one too many times, drywall holes are inevitable. Luckily, you can patch them up on your own. The steps below outline the necessary work for repairing drywall holes.
Find drywall contractors in
- New Preston Marble Dale
- West Cornwall
- New Hartford
- South Kent
drywall contractors in Litchfield
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A Grade Property Restoration LLC 276 RT-10 W
Succasunna, New Jersey
- A&O Painting47 Workman Ave
- ACE Restoration129 Oxbow Ln
- Agile Construction and Home Improvement84 Galpin St Fl 1
- Alfa Home Improvement
- All County Home Improvements8525 New Oak Ln
Huntersville, North Carolina
- Apple Hill Construction LLCPO Box 206
Beacon Falls, Connecticut
- Arnone Building & Remodeling Inc44 Virginia Rail Dr
- Artistic Carpentry, LLC68 Bushnell Ave
- A Grade Property Restoration LLC
- B&T home improvement77 Hinsdale Ave
- Bear Creek Remodelers261 Kent Rd S
Cornwall Bridge, Connecticut
- Begnoche Construction36 Carroll st
- Better Dey Home Solutions
Amenia, New York
- Blakley Painting and Restoration12 Chicken Hill Ln,
NEW MILFORD, Connecticut
- Bob Beck65 Straits Turnpike Ln
- Bob Beck38 High Bridge Rd
- B&T home improvement
- Carters Property management 1015 Fords Shop Rd
- CD Design LLCP.O. Box 301
- CertaPro Painters® of Danbury & Ridgefield CT51 Sugar Hollow Rd Suite203
- Chosen Concept87-02 57th Ave
Elmhurst, New York
- Circle Drywall Inc5 Mohawk Acres
NEW MILFORD, Connecticut
- Collegiate Property Management
EAST HARTFORD, Connecticut
- Considine Construction LLC277 Ashley Falls Rd.
- CONSIDINE PAINTING277 ASHLEY FALLS RD
- CSC & Son LLC Home Improvement32 Pond St
- Carters Property management
- DiGiorgi Roofing & Siding Inc33 Lancaster Dr
Beacon Falls, Connecticut
- DiGiorgi Roofing & Siding Inc
- Fernandez PaintingP.o. Box 1134
- Fernandez Painting
- Icon Home Improvement Inc1106 E 73rd St
Brooklyn, New York
- Icon Home Improvement Inc
- J and G Remodeling and Restoration147 Torringford Street
- J.R. Quality Painting LLC7 Commerce St
- Jamieson Limited LLC20 Bentley Cir
- JE & Sons 3D Home Design13 Spruce Mountain Rd
- Jeffrey Thomas21 Sandstrom Rd
New Preston Marble Dale, Connecticut
- Joe Fix ItPO Box 522
NEW MILFORD, Connecticut
- J and G Remodeling and Restoration
- Painting By AndrewP.O. Box 242
- Patriot Contracting Group LLC358 Cedarwood Dr
- Perez Asphalt & Paving71 Visconti Ave
- Performance Interior & Exterior Design7 Michael Rd Unit G
New London, Connecticut
- Pickering Construction LLC127 Candlewood Mountain Road
NEW MILFORD, Connecticut
- Primeworks LL C39 Country Farm Ln
NEW MILFORD, Connecticut
- Pro Painters145 Bunker Hill Rd
- Painting By Andrew
- REM Building and Development llc41 E. Litchfield Road South
- Remodeling Works LLCP.O. Box 681
- Ric's Painting & Home Improvement LLCPO BOX 1411
- Right Choice RemodelingP.O. Box 8117
New Fairfield, Connecticut
- Rodriguez Home Improvement LLC129 Vassar rd.
Poughkeepsie, New York
- Roka home services10 Greyledge Dr
- Rondini Plaster and Stucco 27 Willoughby St
- Roof Doctor10 Mountain View Ave.
NEW MILFORD, Connecticut
- REM Building and Development llc
- S&N Painting36 Bond St
- SanDur LLCK3 Nanni Drive
- SII LLC124 Gilman
- Spinlisting LLC7208 W Sand Lake Rd 7208 W Sand Lake Rd #305
- Stone Fences10 Headquarters Rd
- Sunstruction LLC430 South Street
- Superior Property Improvements LLC 281 New Harwinton Rd
- S&N Painting
- Under This Roof Remodeling LLCPo Box 287
- Under This Roof Remodeling LLC