Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Danbury, CT
There are 3 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Danbury
- Aerial Land Surveying, D.P.C.Fast, efficient, and wonderful customer service. I definitely would recommend this company to anyone looking to get their property surveyed.
- Aerial Land Surveying, D.P.C.Work was done 2 days after signing the contract and got the survey in less than a week. The price was $600.00. A great price for such quick service.
- Aerial Land Surveying, D.P.C.Responded to my inquiry quickly. Preformed land survey even quicker and for the best price. Would defiantly use for future real estate purchases.
- YJG Landscaping, LLCThey were wonderful, they were personable, they were professionals and just very wonderful people and they listen to what I have to say and they did not rush me at all. They were here exactly on time, just like what they told me and they are the only company that I had estimate with. The cost was very fair and I did hire them on the spot
- Scalice Land Surveying, P.C.Excellent- Reliable, made time for us after calling so many others , affordable, professional !! we were thrilled with Joshua himself and the two men he sent to stake our property. I cant say enough except thank You !! I needed to know my property lines as we needed a fence for our dogs , my neighbor had been very nasty when my pup got out. Also we live near a main road. No one was replying or worse didnt show, and a few told me I needed a new survey although we had one from a year prior. Josh is no nonsense, honest and reliable. My property lines are now clearly visible, staked and ready for a new fence. Josh came the following day to check the work. extremely happy . Thanks Mr. Wicks !!
- Wicks Land SurveyingI am highly recommending Joshua who recently staked my property. This is the company to chose !! I had called several other companies , with either no response or worse those who did respond but never showed. Joshua returned my call and was able to fit me in. I told him my situation which entailed needing a fence for my two new pups. I was pretty worried as I live near a main road. He sent two of his workers to my home the following week !! I was thrilled and relieved . Two lovely guys who answered questions, were respectful and genuinely nice folks staked the property. Joshua also ( and beware of this) didn't try to "sell a new survey" I had purchased the house only 2 years prior. Joshua's price for the job was extremely reasonable !! If you want an honest , reliable company dont go anywhere else . Next my fence !
- Scalice Land Surveying, P.C.We hired scalice to do a survey of our new home. They sent workers that were new, unsupervised, and did not speak English. The workers broke huge branches off of about 9 ever green trees that were 30+ years old. The company even agreed that the new workers did not properly complete the survey and only offered a small discount on return - no one called, no one showed any compassion. We now have lost much of the privacy these trees provided. I would never use this company again
- Advanced Surveying LlcWe wanted to get an Elevation Certificate to determine whether we could remove our home from the required FEMA Flood Insurance map. Gregory responded immediately, and performed the work in a professional, pleasant manner. He explained how we could submit his Elevation Certificate to FEMA to request the LOMA, but we preferred for him to do it on our behalf. He prepared the materials, submitted them, and we received the hoped-for revision to the map, removing requirement for flood insurance. Definitely recommend him
- Thomas C Merritts Land Surveyors PCOverall this project went well. I have a half acre property that straddles Scarsdale and New Rochelle. The property line was not very easy to identify. That's why I initiated the project. Everyone was professional, courteous and responsive. I was kept informed of steps in the process and also had a prompt follow-up after the work was completed. That is a map with the stake location was e-mailed to me immediately after completion. I would recommend Thomas C Merritts
- BUTLER SURVEYING AND MAPPING INC.Highest recommendation possible. Professional. Courteous. Reasonable. Better than on time. Will use for as built survey as well. Discount for Angies list customers.
Last update on January 27, 2023
Land Surveyors in Danbury
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Knowing where your property lines are can help settle a dispute with a neighbor and even prevent an ugly legal battle. This guide will help you draw the line.
How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Find land surveyors in
- New Fairfield,
- North Salem,
- Croton Falls,
- Sandy Hook,
- South Salem,
- Cross River,
- New Milford,
- Goldens Bridge,
land surveyors in Danbury
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Advanced Surveying Llc1 Katy Ln
Norwalk, Connecticut 06851
- Advanced Surveying Llc
- Baby Bear Construction LLC18 Macculloch Avenue
Morristown, New Jersey 07960
- Baby Bear Construction LLC
- Cow Bay Contracting Inc105 Harbor Road
Port Washington, New York 11050
- Cow Bay Contracting Inc
- DeRosa Land Surveyors301 FIELDS LN
Brewster, New York 10509
- DeRosa Land Surveyors
- East Coast Engineering Inc508 Main St
Toms River, New Jersey 08753
- East Coast Engineering Inc
- Godfrey Hoffman Associates LLC26 Broadway
North Haven, Connecticut 06473
- Godfrey Hoffman Associates LLC
- PaintNY103-20 116th Street
New York City, New York 11419
- ROCCO V D'ANDREA INC6 NEIL LN
Riverside, Connecticut 06878
- ROCCO V D'ANDREA INC
- SCANAPICO LANDSCAPING1151 AMERICA AVE
West Babylon, New York 11704
- SCANAPICO LANDSCAPING
- Thomas C Merritts Land Surveyors PC394 Bedford Rd
Pleasantville, New York 10570
- Thomas C Merritts Land Surveyors PC
- YEZZI ASSOCIATES18 WASHINGTON ST
Toms River, New Jersey 08753
- YEZZI ASSOCIATES