When safeguarding your basement, regrading your soil can protect your foundation from unwanted moisture and big problems down the road. Consider these five tips as you explore how to regrade your yard to help your foundation.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Brookfield, CT
There are 5 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Brookfield
- Advanced Surveying LlcWe wanted to get an Elevation Certificate to determine whether we could remove our home from the required FEMA Flood Insurance map. Gregory responded immediately, and performed the work in a professional, pleasant manner. He explained how we could submit his Elevation Certificate to FEMA to request the LOMA, but we preferred for him to do it on our behalf. He prepared the materials, submitted them, and we received the hoped-for revision to the map, removing requirement for flood insurance. Definitely recommend him
- Olivos Property Perfection, Inc.Very well, the employees of Olivos Property Perfection did amazing work on the house. Thanks a lot. Very good workers.
- Olivos Property Perfection, Inc.Very fast, they came to give a free estimate, the contract was perfect, I signed it, left a down payment so they can start and they did such a wonderful job. I really see the professionalism and experience. This company is great. Thanks Olivos Property Perfection for all the help. My family loves our new look
- Thomas C Merritts Land Surveyors PCOverall this project went well. I have a half acre property that straddles Scarsdale and New Rochelle. The property line was not very easy to identify. That's why I initiated the project. Everyone was professional, courteous and responsive. I was kept informed of steps in the process and also had a prompt follow-up after the work was completed. That is a map with the stake location was e-mailed to me immediately after completion. I would recommend Thomas C Merritts
- BUTLER SURVEYING AND MAPPING INC.Highest recommendation possible. Professional. Courteous. Reasonable. Better than on time. Will use for as built survey as well. Discount for Angies list customers.
- Advanced Surveying LlcWe just recently bought a home and wanted an accurate marking of our property so we could install a fence. After looking around for a few quotes, I came across Advanced Surveying, LLC. Gregory responded to my quote request within the hour. He clearly communicated the scope of services, different options, etc. Gregory remained responsive through all email communications during the planning, staking, and sketch completion of our project! He was so efficient (came out within a handful of days, project completed in about 2 weeks from quote request) and took the time to make sure we understood everything. It was truly a pleasure to work with him! I would highly recommend Gregory/Advanced Surveying to anyone in need of these services
- Advanced Surveying Llcstill in progress, but Gregory's level of service is impeccable - thorough, professional, and expedient.
- Advanced Surveying LlcI recently used Advanced Surveying for a unique survey project to clarify property lines between neighbors where specific boundaries were only generally guessed. Gregory Kogan provided effective and efficient communication to clearly define the scope and objective of the survey. He demonstrated careful diligence in the accuracy of all measurements including the location of a boundary stake a foot beneath the ground in an area well off from any of our ‘guesses’. My property is one acre residential, wooded, with wet-land areas, shared long driveway, and sections of heavy under-growth. The survey was rolled out smoothly, staking was visual with consideration to various obstacles, survey work schedule and expectations were discussed and communicated with no issues or misunderstanding. My expectations were met and everybody is happy
- Thomas C Merritts Land Surveyors PCThe guys from TC Merritts did a professional job. They were on time, and when I ask them to stake out very specific spots they did it. In fact our property line runs behind a preinstalled fence full of some pretty thick plants and they waded into it drop a pin and a stake 50ft from the fence.
- BUTLER SURVEYING AND MAPPING INC.They were Top Notch! Very straight forward. Spoke with three (3) other providers before making the decision to go with Butler. Also, received positive feedback from attorneys and title people that I had spoke to that had knowledge of Butler and said they are good people and can be trusted. Provided a fair price. Addressed all needs in a timely manner. Took care of my concerns even after the job was done. Not everyone answers your call after the job is done, but Butler did. Returned the call right away and addressed my concerns. I never missed a nights sleep
Land Surveyors in Brookfield
- Business Description:A New York professional construction company that is fully licensed an insured since 1989. Free estimates, travel any where in the state of New York and customer service guaranteed. www.olivospropertyperfection.coRecent Review:Very fast, they came to give a free estimate, the contract was perfect, I signed it, left a down payment so they can start and they did such a wonderful job. I really see the professionalism and experience. This company is great. Thanks Olivos Property Perfection for all the help. My family loves our new lookGregory N.
- Business Description:Our firm provides professional licensed land surveying services as well as mapping services in New York and Connecticut. Our skilled staff provides a full array of professional cost-effective services to clients with the following surveying and mapping needs: • Title transfer surveys and boundary surveys for private homeowners • Property line staking • Topography and land feature surveys • Elevation certificates for FEMARecent Review:The guys from TC Merritts did a professional job. They were on time, and when I ask them to stake out very specific spots they did it. In fact our property line runs behind a preinstalled fence full of some pretty thick plants and they waded into it drop a pin and a stake 50ft from the fenceMason T.
- Business Description:This Firm represent all aspact of Land Surveying and Civil Engineering ProjectsRecent Review:This is such a fantastic office! They have been extremely helpful in the survey, doing phenomenal work, and have also helped recommend designers to plan the addition (the designer was so professional and also did amazing work!) They also recommended a great site manager (from conservation) for the project. All around this office is highly professional, knows what they are doing and are well-connected to help your project go as smoothly as possible!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!Christine H.
- Business Description:Antonio Ciampa LLC is your local Veteran certified provider of Electrical services, home improvement and building science practices, energy retrofits and Solar renewable energy. We perform building improvement, restoration, renovation and remodel services, water proofing and drainage services, masonry services, energy efficiency retrofits, and the design and installation of solar thermal and pv energy systems. We feature a wide variety of services because we want you, the property owner, t..Recent Review:I purchased my 1st apartment in September of last year (2010), I was thrilled because the apartment was very well priced, but scared because it was in horrible shape. I was fortunate enough to meet Alfonso Ciampa, at a social event in Westchester because if I did not I would have had to hire about 5 different contractors to perform all the work that his company provided to my fixer-upper. Alfonso's company was in charge of everything in my kitchen remodel project. I basically had to destroy the existing kitchen and rebuilt it from the walls out; the previous tenant was a renter who had an unfinished serve-through, an unfinished built in, the flooring was vinyl tile peeling to show through the ceramic that got 1/2 removed..... Alfonso's company rebuilt the entire room; flooring, tiles, serve-through, counter-tops, cabinets, appliances, painting, electrical switches, lighting and high hats, vents, plumbing...believe it or not event the kitchen window was broken and Alfonso replaced it. The best part of working with Alfonso was having to call only one phone number and speak to one person when I wanted answers related to the project. Since I work during the day he was always available to conference in the early evenings to give me a play by play of what was getting done when, and he never minded coming over to show a sample of a handle or a cabinet door, or anything that I needed to see before purchase and installation. The appliances are all energy star and I could not be happier. - He is big on energy conservation. Overall I could not imagine dealing with an electrician and a plumber, and buying all the appliances and dealing with delivery times and so on myself, while going to grad school and working a full time job. Alfonso was not only awesome during the job but he was very patient with me while we planned all that need to be done in this project. I received his 1st estimate on Nov. 15th, of 2010 he returned to my apt. on January 10th, 2010 to give me a second estimate, and finally we signed contracts on February 7th. 2011. The work began Feb. 14th, and ended on March 8th. Some of my guy friends say he was on the expensive side, he was definitely more expensive than if I had supervised the work myself... I did receive quotes from different businesses to do 1 or 2 things instead of the full kitchen... redo the serve through and refinish the floor. But for the piece of mind I had during the project, and the overall results...my kitchen is impeccable! I am thrilled to have hired him. You do get what you pay for when you remodel. I recommend him to all my family and friends and I will have him come back next year to remodel my bathroomMariana R.
- Business Description:Advanced Surveying LLC is provider of all types of land surveying services in Connecticut for both general public & commercial businesses, small and large.Advanced Surveying, LLC is located in Norwalk, serving also Westport, Weston, Easton,Fairfield, Wilton, Stamford, Darien, New Canaan & all of Connecticut. We provide: Boundary/Property Surveys, Staking Property Lines, Construction Surveying & Staking, Topographical & Site Surveys, As-Built Surveys, Elevation Certificates (see "Services" pa..Recent Review:I can see why Advanced Surveying /Gregory gets such amazing reviews. I left a message for Gregory to call me to discuss a proposed land project. My call was returned within 3 hours. He spent about 30 minutes on the phone with me trying understanding my project. After he asked a number of questions, and I shared the needs that I had, he explained that he would not be the right person for the job for various reasons. Even though he was not able to do the project, he still agreed to offer me guidance and put me in touch with another surveyor who he knew would also came highly recommended. He reviewed all my documents and then did a formal intro to the new surveyor that he was recommending over email. He went above and beyond for me, even though he knew he was not getting my business. I can only imagine how he treats his customers. Thanks very much for your help GregoryRobert V.
- Business Description:Lawn care, masonry, blacktop. Additional address: 573 Sunrise Highway, W. Babylon, NY 11704Recent Review:Scanapico Brothers are the best to use for any of your Masonary, Pavers, driveway needs. James and Troy and crew are very professional and do great work and leave the job sight clean and ready to use the moment they are done. They show up on time and work all day they don’t goof off like others. They come and do the job as if it is their own home. Will definitely use again and highly recommend themWalter C.
- Recent Review:They did the original survey for our development, so when we needed an update, they were the only Surveyor would could use that didn't have to re-do the original survey at an outrageous price. We had used them for a zoning variance for a deck 10 years ago and they were great. We started taking down the deck in 2013 and needed them to come out and do another survey for the new work. We had a very hard time getting a hold of them. Phone calls went to voice main and we left many messages. My husband had to physically go to their office to get a proposal which we accepted and mailed back. The proposal said they would bill for the work after it was done, which was the way they did it 10 years ago. There was no mention of prepayment but they never scheduled the work. Bottom line, they did not come out to the house to do the survey in 2013. We just started the work without the survey as we couldn't wait for them. <br /> In 2014 we finished the deck removal and started the process over with them. Again, we would leave phone messages and not hear back. Very frustrated, I went to their office to straighten it out. After many revisions to the proposal to correct their errors, I got the proposal and accepted it. When I asked them why this was so difficult to get them to come to the property and do a survey, they finally said they needed a check first. They never mentioned that prepayment was expected and certainly not in the 2013 proposal. Once I gave them a check, they scheduled the survey promptly and did a good job. For some reason, they have been very disorganized and difficult to work with. They were the only company we could use so were stuck with them. I hate to give them this review but we had such a difficult time getting them to do our survey and it was very frustrating. Maybe they're better organized now. <br /Steven B.
- Business Description:Cow Bay Contracting Inc. is a regional service provider of development and construction solutions for the residents of Port Washington, NY and its 50 mile surrounding area. Do you have home or business repairs that must be completed
- Business Description:Shevlin Land Surveying, LLC was founded by Michael Shevlin Jr after working for thirteen years at two prominent Land Surveying/Civil Engineering firms in Fairfield County. His extremely strong attention to detail and his refined skills in all facets of land surveying have led to a keen awareness of what it takes to make a project successful. Above everything else, meeting your deadlines without excuses is the primary focus of Shevlin Land Surveying, LLC
- Business Description:C.D. Development provides small remodeling services, full restorations, new construction and everything in between. Based on the south shore of Long Island, servicing all of Long Island, New York City, Upstate New York and New Jersey
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Find land surveyors in
land surveyors in Brookfield
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- 1st Equity Title & Closing Svcs538 Broadhollow Rd Ste 315
Melville, New York
- 1st Equity Title & Closing Svcs
- Advanced Surveying Llc1 Katy Ln
- AM ENGINEERING PLLC244 5th Ave #
New York, New York
- American Environmental Assessment & Solutions, Inc679 Lafayette Ave
Brooklyn, New York
- Advanced Surveying Llc
- Baby Bear Construction LLC18 Macculloch Avenue
Morristown, New Jersey
- Baby Bear Construction LLC
- DeRosa Land Surveyors301 FIELDS LN
Brewster, New York
- DeRosa Land Surveyors
- East Coast Engineering Inc508 Main St
Toms River, New Jersey
- Energy Wise New York an Antonio Ciampa LLC Company60 Tunis ave
Bronxville, New York
- East Coast Engineering Inc
- I Q LANDSCAPE ARCHITECTS31 Mamaroneck Ave FL 7
White Plains, New York
- I Q LANDSCAPE ARCHITECTS
- Olivos Property Perfection, Inc.260 Audubon ave Suite 7e
New York, New York
- Olivos Property Perfection, Inc.
- ROCCO V D'ANDREA INC6 NEIL LN
- ROCCO V D'ANDREA INC
- SCANAPICO LANDSCAPING1151 AMERICA AVE
West Babylon, New York
- Shevlin Land Surveying, LLC165 Oyster Road
- Smith & Company Surveyors and Engineers Inc.247 Main St. South
- SmithSurveying, Inc.28 Schuyler Place
Morristown, New Jersey
- Steven Danzer PhD & Associates LLC16 Oxford Court
- SCANAPICO LANDSCAPING
- William W. Seymour & Associates, PC170 Noroton
- William W. Seymour & Associates, PC
- YEZZI ASSOCIATES18 WASHINGTON ST
Toms River, New Jersey
- YEZZI ASSOCIATES
- Z Renovation Inc.92-09 172nd Street
Jamaica, New York
- Z Renovation Inc.